Unknown quest items?

Maezen
Big Cat

Unknown quest items?

Post by Maezen »

Recently i managed to find a cup of dharmal Saliva *shivers* but i searched on allakazham and can't find what it's used for....it's a rare/ex item so i know it's for some quest somewhere....can anyone help?

Also i figured i'd start a thread made specially for quests within the curious kittens topic
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN
check the members list for more details

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Artifact Armors in possession = 10
Artfact Armors that can be equipped = 10
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

I can tell you what that saliva is used for!

It's one of the Bubu SJ quest items. I should know; I did that SJ quest!

For that one, you need a wild rabbit tail, a cup of dhamel saliva, and a bloody robe. (And you'd better have some high level help to kick bogy BUTT! because that's where you get the bloody robe. Bogies!)

Anyhoo, you can find the details of that SJ quest here.And I gotta scat, my dad's is being rotten.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

:?: too bad i already have my sub.
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

:lol: Maezen tried dumping the saliva on me in game . . . eeeewww. Good thing it was rare/ex. :wink:
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

/em drops the cup of dharmal saliva

ew!! i got it all over my fur!! well I'm gonna go to Bibiki bay to wash it off, if any of you cats feels like coming along feel free
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Oddly the saliva is consumed and according to the old woman, it is used to help against memory loss.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

While we're on the subject of odd items -not- on Allakhazam. Cathedral Tapestry. Found it on an Orcish Cursemaker in Yughott Grotto. o.0 Nooo idea what it's for. I should probably try to put it in my mog house or something, because I can't find any NPC in the Cathedral who mentions it.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

Prrsha Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:24 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oddly the saliva is consumed and according to the old woman, it is used to help against memory loss.
ew!! that's so gross!!! the item said something about a nasty stench too. *gag*
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

That Cathedral Tapestry is for a new quest. The reward is a +1 INT Cunning Earring - very nice for red and black mages.

Read all about it:
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.html?fquest=548
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Ohh, thanks Ziada!

At first I thought that it was some cool new furnishing. As a San d'Orian I would love to have a Tapestry of the Cathedral in my house. Turns out it's not! Oh well . . . thanks again for the link Ziada! :)
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

thank you for posting about the cathedral tapestry!!!!! that thing has been driving me nuts. i had no idea what it was for >.>;
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Prrsha wrote:Oddly the saliva is consumed and according to the old woman, it is used to help against memory loss.
After drinking such a vile fluid I would remember not to do that again too!
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Unknown quest items?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Unknown quest items?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru