Finally, at long last...rank 6!!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

At 65 without food and gear focused more towards +hMP and overall +MP I have +10 Mind and nearly capped Healing Magic Skill and I've done some impressive Cure's. I think I hit 1600 with Cure V and Divine Seal.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

O,o...impossible. The most I could hit is 1,400 with C5/Curaga 4 and DS. Right now I'm sitting at 65+14 MND and a light staff with 239+15(254) Healing. The only way I could see you managing that is with an Aristocrat's Coat (There's +140 HP right there) and some more +MND enhancements.

Anyway, I don't eat food. So, it could be that... but I doubt it.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Fiye wrote:O,o...impossible. The most I could hit is 1,400 with C5/Curaga 4 and DS. Right now I'm sitting at 65+14 MND and a light staff with 239+15(254) Healing. The only way I could see you managing that is with an Aristocrat's Coat (There's +140 HP right there) and some more +MND enhancements.

Anyway, I don't eat food. So, it could be that... but I doubt it.
I have all my numbers displayed on-screen to avoid clogging chat channels so I may have misread it.

That's also why I didn't definitively say that I did that much because I'm not sure but it looked like 1600 to me. Could have been 1300.

But I have heard of WHM's with impressive gear and full merits doing 2K so who knows, maybe it was a fluke? Hell, I've seen some weird stuff happen before. Stuff that even I wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Cure 1 to 4 have caps which can be upped by several bonuses like the light staff, noble's tunic etc. and MND, however healing magic skill wise they cap at a certain number without added bonuses.
Cure 1 30
Cure II 90
Cure III 190
Cure IV 380
You can add as much skill as you want but those cures will not get any higher then those numbers.

Cure V is an exception healing magic skill does have an influence on that specific spell, you can keep adding healing magic skill and the number healed will keep rising higher and higher, it will never cap.
MND also has a bigger influence in it.

As for breaking 1k+ with the spell is possible but needs specific conditions.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:Really? I'm almost always hitting 100+ for my Cure IIs when I'm in full healing gear as RDM. My Cure IIIs are well over the 150(?) soft cap for that and Cure IV is normally between 390-412 or higher. I've had it go as high as 460ish on Lightsday.

MND does have a small effect on how much hp is returned with Cures, so maybe that's it. I notice the difference between just using Healing Skill items and Healing Skill + MND.
That's probably it then. I don't put on the full MND set when I Cure, just the Light Staff and.... is it the Warlock's Tights that has 10% healing? (I made that macro ever so long ago....)
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Yup, tights have healing (and enhancing) skill.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Finally, at long last...rank 6!!!

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо