Final Fantasy XIII is teh awesome

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

This game lacks one crucial element: GAME GENIE :D /Retro
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tivia wrote:That is the really interesting thing about this game that I like. Execute the right strategy and stuff just falls over. Execute the incorrect strategy and you are in for a long and nasty fight.

On that note, the same mission is currently clobbering me as well. The problem isn't surviving, it is surviving long enough in a dps paradigm to stagger the blasted thing. :?: I haven't upgraded my weapons and accessories past tier 2 though, so it may be time for me to stop and do that.
If it's the big nasty wyvern with some slug things then that's the one. Killed the slug things in a matter of seconds but the wyvern proceeds to be a giant pain. I think having a constant tank is a necessity but it kept removing Fang's buffs and Hope was too stupid to stop trying to put them on her and buff up himself and Lightning instead. Wasted so much time trying to get buffs, it would have probably been a lot quicker if I made Hope the leader and decided who to buff up myself whilst Lightning did her thing. Not sure I ever staggered it, I just toughed it out for 20 minutes until it died :lol:

Speaking of never ending battles, the 3 Tonberrys one is impossible, they constantly remove your buffs whilst doing nasty damage and have a high resistance to EVERYTHING and ontop of which they heal each other, I gave up after a while as they'd probably just end up 1-shotting the entire party with Grudge after 10 minutes or so.

My main 3 characters (Lightning, Fang and Hope) all have tier 2 weapons, which I'm constantly trying to level up. Haven't really bothered with the accessories. Only recently found out the "secret" to leveling weapons by buying cheap materials to up the multiplier to 3x then use the materials that add a lot of experience but will no doubt drop the multiplier in the process. Everything seems to have a purpose, if it has crappy exp it may be sold for lots of money, if not then it probably helps raise the multiplier. I only recently realised about "money materials" :lol:
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

I swear, I am totally sick of farming Adamantoises now. I have been stupid unlucky on getting trap drops. :cry:
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Got up to Titan's last challenge, he starts off easy then turns into a big cheating pooface in his 3rd form. Just don't really have the motivation to go through all the stupid Cie'th Stone missions anymore. Think I'd rather start over from scratch and play the story again.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

My @&%*(#(*%^@!? Drive is still in HONG KONG *RAGE*
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

I would honestly ask for a refund at this point and trade it in to gamestop and not say anything about the drive.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/byob/?platform=360

Price difference is nil and if they ask any questions you simply want a jasper core. :mrgreen:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Final Fantasy XIII is teh awesome

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru