Oh noes! Computer problems.

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Oh noes! Computer problems.

Post by Fiye »

Alright. This morning I hoped onto my computer and went to play Tabula Rasa for a bit.

Well... thing is I left it on overnight while Tabula Rasa was also running.

Long story short Tabula Rasa has a memory leak and by the time I got on my Ram was being used at 96% (And I have two gigs of the thing).

So, I do the next best thing. Restart it through windows. Well... it won't turn on.

I don't mean I'll press the on button and I'll get the BSoD. It just will not turn on.

Monitor works, electricity is going through the socket and all.

My computer just won't receive any power. So, I'm thinking the power supply somehow damaged itself through that short period. Either that, or the power supply just won't start up. But, I've come to the point where I'm 75% sure its the power supply and I need 2nd opinions to make sure I won't be wasting money away.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Sounds like it may be either power supply or possibly motherboard. Make sure you unplug it for a while (not just turn off), me personally, I just unplug my cord from the back of the PSU, and leave it unplugged for 15~30 minutes. Then plug it back in and try it all again. I had to do this once when my comp got hit with a power flash during a storm. It gave me the same problem, wouldn't start back up with the button.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Oh noes! Computer problems.

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт