Pains of Promy-Vahzl

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Pains of Promy-Vahzl

Post by Fiye »

Jesus christ today is not my day.

Everything starts off fine. We get past the Door no sweat. Go down elevator and then hit Promy-Vahzl.

We climb up the Dungeon level by level, and when we hit the third. We start the Mini-Boss fights.

Third one goes fine.

Same with fourth.

A bit of trouble with fifth.

And then we go into the Spire. Well. Apparently I forgot to tag the door on the fourth floor. Here begins my trouble.

I spent 30 minutes trying to get down there with Medoicre success, and it takes another 30 minutes to fight and kill the damned thing with 5/6 people.

And then after we get this. We escape, warp back to Pso'Xja. And while we're on the elevator. I notice everyone is missing a good 200 HP. So I do something I think will be a good idea.

Well.. apparently there's a bug with the Elevator. I pretty much aggroed level70ish Pots, and by some miracle eyes, as well. And then we run to Vahzl where the RDM hastily sleeps the eye thats about to kill her, and then she takes the wrong warp.

Well. Everyone was pissed for awhile. But now everyone's calmed down. I'll update you if the BC fight succeeds or not.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

/comfort

Vazhell is no fun, but your party really had it rough. That last boss before the fight was where my party had it the hardest too. Our BC fight was cake compared to that fight.

Good luck next time^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Alright... Dem curse struck me.

Leader was stupid I'll admit. he saved nothing for the last monster we fought. Though. The first two went as smooth as silk.

Next time should be easier for me. I hope. At least I have all that pre-requisite stuff out of the way.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Pains of Promy-Vahzl

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Pains of Promy-Vahzl

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting