SE cracks down on RMT and 3rd party aps.

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I'd never image Anuy being part of an RMT ls.... :o
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

Like it or not, she has a pearl, farmed sky and fought Kirin with them.
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Guess I don't know who to trust anymore. Friends of mine have been dissapearing, and now im thinking that all the times they said "Oh I helped a random person and they gave me a mil gil" maybe they were just buying it, and now thier getting caught. Friends who I thought were truly friends, only talk to me when they need something. Yet if I ever ask for a favor, it gets turned down with an "Im too busy." Maybe it's getting close to the time to stop playing FFXI, but it's just so fun.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Pheonixhawk wrote:..... Maybe it's getting close to the time to stop playing FFXI, but it's just so fun.
As long as it is fun, it isn't time to stop.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Sometimes people when they say they got gil from a friend, bought it. But sometimes not. I once....lightened an idiot's load, so to say, to the tune of 18M. I gave away about 10M of it though. >.>; He was leaving the game anyways and was trying to sell his character.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Lucky, nobody has every givin me anything, except for Lanxing. Gave me a full set of Centurion Armor because she was qutting. Im gonna miss that crazy dragoon. :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Finwich wrote:Like it or not, she has a pearl, farmed sky and fought Kirin with them.
I talked with her/him but he/she denied it. I never trusted Anuy anyways after seeing the carnage left in her wake in the past year. I guess since FFXI is so party intensive and you need groups for most of the things in game, people who are real a$$ hats tend to get called out and shunned by the community.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Rinni
Tomcat

Post by Rinni »

speaking off a$$es.. i blisted someone about a week ago cause he was giving grief to someone who was new to using provoke. i was like, ok, there's a way to tell someone they're not doing it right, and he turned into a f*ckwit. so i gave him a polite mouthful, left the pty, and a few others left with me. ldr then kicked the moron and inv the rest of us back.
am a lil' kitty an' i <3 to fish.

Mmm Fishies.

lvl 54 {fisherman}
i will be a master!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Sakino wrote:
Finwich wrote:Like it or not, she has a pearl, farmed sky and fought Kirin with them.
I talked with her/him but he/she denied it. I never trusted Anuy anyways after seeing the carnage left in her wake in the past year. I guess since FFXI is so party intensive and you need groups for most of the things in game, people who are real a$$ hats tend to get called out and shunned by the community.

Eh? Carnage left in here wake? Think I missed something somewhere. Then again, im probably the least talkative person on Phoenix Server. Agentblack the Silent they should call me. lol
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Pheonixhawk wrote:
Sakino wrote:

Eh? Carnage left in here wake? Think I missed something somewhere. Then again, im probably the least talkative person on Phoenix Server. Agentblack the Silent they should call me. lol
I guess you didn't know her well lol. Or at least people that do know her, thought they did. :lol:

She's still working with that Gilseller LS last I heard.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Sakino wrote:Yep most items on the AH are dropping in price as the weeks go by.

http://www.ffxiah.com/big_graph.php

On a general comparison... it looks like AH prices have dropped 10% in the last 30 days on average. It will be interesting to see what effects Christmas has on the prices this year however.

An aside comment: It must suck to be on the Fairy server.
Seraph isnt much better...
i wish i was on Diabolos or Odin server right now...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

I wanted to follow up my previous post about RMT maybe being gone from Sky. They're not. Ullili is till crawling with RMT still. Most of the other spawns are somewhat free from the RMT, but that just invites competition from others who think sky is a good gil-source. Our shell watched a RDM try to solo Zipacna for 40m before he finally died. We claimed and killed, but it was damn annoying to waste 40m watching someone solo'ing a sky trigger for gil.

Until FFXI shifts high-value items to player-schedulable events rather than server-scheduled, it will remain incredibly lucrative for RMT.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I wish Jeicy from Phoenix server got his account banned. Friggin spams out tells for Kirin's Osode, and other hard to get sky items. Well, I looked at him and notices he was a rank 2, lvl 23 whm. When I shouted out, I don't support Gillsellers, and that I hope you enjoy letting everyone know your part of RMT. He shut the hell up and warped away. I soooo would of called a GM, but it was too late in the night for me to wait.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

In my LS it's just "a party of RMT" not specific people. Besides, if it's my LS leader or his wife, they'll be homepointing very soon. :lol:
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

To Pheonixhawk, don't waste your time or breath. Even shouting for that stuff in Lower Jeuno or wherever isn't enough for the GM's to even consider bringing that person in for suspicion of being RMT. Anything short of an outright confession, "I sellz teh gilz.", and GM's will say "Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention, is there anything else I can help you with today?"
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: SE cracks down on RMT and 3rd party aps.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: SE cracks down on RMT and 3rd party aps.

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт