[You can have this] [Galka]. 63 Gil.

Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

[You can have this] [Galka]. 63 Gil.

Post by Eviticus »

I hate Guddal the galka.

So I'm level 25, and I'm thinking it's time to get me rear up to Kazham, that's where all the cool people are at or something, right? So I waltz down to the Kazham Airship port in Jeuno, and talk to Guddal. He tells me this is the port for the airship that connects Jeuno to lower Elshimo.....thanks alot Prof. Galka, I already knew that.

My problem is, I know this is the right galka, but he mentions nothing about Kazham to me, or even the Kazham pass. So I went and got the three keys I need, come back, still no luck. Still no pass. I try trading, talking, and even slapping. [/cry]

I've had two sugguestions as to what is the problem.

1.Not enough fame.
Now, I do quests here and there, but no power-fame-questing things. I talked with the person to check fame in Jeuno, he thinks he may have heard of me before. I go back to Bastok, my home town, and he thinks my name is some sort of snail.....>.<....so I buy a stack or two of Quus and am on a first name basis with Bubbly Bernie. (A stack of Quus, 800gil. The return from doing the quest 12 times, 6000gil....high profit, but really time consuming...)

Sugguested problem two? I may not have Rise of the Zilart installed/registered/properly blessed by Squeenix. I kinda doubt that, but these keys are buring a hole in my pocket, I'm willing to try anything, this is not right. I did install Zilart, but I don't know if 'registering' it is something secondary that I may have skipped.

Meep, help me. >.<
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

Go to the Final Fantasy top page in PlayOnline. I forget which menu items you select exactly, but you need to view your Content IDs and then register expanded services. This is where you enter the key printed in the back of your manual for Rise of the Zilart, and Chains of Promathia if you have that.
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Yeah, this sounds like a "I didn't register RoZ" problem.

Good luck, hon. And I hope those Gob trains don't hurt you too much.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ah, yes, now I feel like a moron. ^.^ Thank you very much.

Edit: Yes, that was the problem. Currently I am in Kazham stabbing poor little mandragora's....OH GOD THEY BURN! THEY BURN RIGHT THROUGH MY ARMOR!!
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Eviticus wrote:Ah, yes, now I feel like a moron. ^.^ Thank you very much.
Please don't. THis is neither obvious nor intuitive. It took me a fair bit of searching before I learned how to regester the darned thing.

And regester CoP the same way.
Last edited by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) on Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Eviticus wrote:Ah, yes, now I feel like a moron. ^.^ Thank you very much.

Edit: Yes, that was the problem. Currently I am in Kazham stabbing poor little mandragora's....OH GOD THEY BURN! THEY BURN RIGHT THROUGH MY ARMOR!!
Don't feel so. I ran through the same problem. Untill i actually READ the instructions in the Zilart portion of the manual it was a lost cause.

and yes, they do hurt... burn back.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I forgot to register CoP. I wanted to see that cutscene in Delkfutt's but I got nothing.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to see the Delkfutt movie either...But I do have to say, I -love- airships!! ^.^ Lovely music, lovely scenery.....Soooo awesome....Mreow.......Purrr....purr....Oh, right.

Anyways, yes, Mandragora are annoying....not dangerous, just annoying.....barsleepra required....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

I did the exact same thing. Don't feel stupid. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the quest until a friend pointed out that, "You....don't have RoZ loaded, do you?"

Duhhhh.

*shakes her head* It's not just you, really.

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_rpers_suck]Bad RPers Suck[/url]
Mozyr, San d'Orian Mithra (5-2), Siren Server[/blue]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: [You can have this] [Galka]. 63 Gil.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru