SE HAS FINNALY DONE IT! LOL

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Oh my bad I read it and forgot about it but I wouldn't be surprised if SE kindly handed all the information to them and told us nothing at all.
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

I wish SE would give better drop rates on some items. I understand they make more money by making people like me camp incredibly low drop rate items to make their jobs perform better.
I just want my freakin peacock charm :x
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Ugh, I remember when my friends were camping Argus for the amulet~ took them a straight week of camping in shifts to get it. I think it took them another week to recover from all the late nights too. :lol:

You might want to try Under Observation, the BCNM that drops the Peacock Charm if you have a couple of friends who'd be willing to do it with you regularly~ if only for a change of pace from camping Argus.

The drop rate is low for the P. Charm but it also drops Utsu: Ni. and Erase.

My UO static has done the fight a total of 15 times and we've gotten some good drops. Utsu: Ni has dropped the most about 7/15, Erase 4/15 and on our last run we got 2 P. Charms.

Our last run started on Darksday @ New Moon but the day switched over to Firesday @15% waxing during the last orb battle~ which was the best orb fight we'd ever done. P.Charm, Utsu: NI and Erase all dropped. :lol:

It was such a crazy lucky run I don't think we'll ever see anything like that again~ but it was great to have it happen even once.

Good luck getting your Charm^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

You got a better track record than I do, 2/30 on cock charm and probably 15/30 on Ni or Erase and the last 3 were on Full Moon :x
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Pheonixhawk wrote:I have not seen such a WoW guide in the states when I was on leave, nor has any of my friends.

Also FF has always lagged behind in the states. I mean look at the first 10 games. I still havent seen FF6, 5 or 3. It was realeased but at a Way later date than in Japan.
There was a WoW guide on the fist day it went on sale, and there is now a second one.

FF has "lagged" in getting to USA cause it takes time to transfer it to English. Also, how could you never have seen FF6!!!, it was hugely whored out when it was first around. (I could even show you a picture if my SNES cartrige, if you want) It was not released way later, unless 7 months it to long of a gap between JP, and USA release.

(copy an pasted from http://www.thefinalfantasy.com/games/ff6/)
Release Dates for FF6:
Game Console SNES
11-02-1994 (US)
04-02-1994 (JP)
No Release (EU)
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

7 Months is almost a friggin year. :lol: And secondly somehow I have never seen FF6. Honestly. I dont remember commercials or anything.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Pheonixhawk wrote:7 Months is almost a friggin year. :lol: And secondly somehow I have never seen FF6. Honestly. I dont remember commercials or anything.
the only FF game I remember ever seeing commercials for is FF-X2 and I'm not positive I did see them
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I remember commercials waaayyy back when for VII. I was so pumped about that game, it had 3-D graphics. ^.^
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:?: I remember commercials for FF9 and maybe 7... but I was not yet an adict when 7 came out :oops:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I remeber the FF7 comercial, and 8 me thinks. Everyone should of saw FF10 becuase well yeah, it was with the PS2. At any rate FF3 is coming out on the DS? WHOO HOOO. I can't wait to buy that one.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

"Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance" commersials were weird. I think they themed them around, call for help hotlines.

FF6 will be out also, think for GBA.

At any rate FF3 is coming out on the DS?
FF3 is soo going to be great, they redid the graphics, AND it looks so good, it takes both of the DS prosessors (each screen has its own prosessor) to handle the graphics, AND 92 jobs!!!!!
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Tinacat wrote:"Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance" commersials were weird. I think they themed them around, call for help hotlines.

FF6 will be out also, think for GBA.

At any rate FF3 is coming out on the DS?
FF3 is soo going to be great, they redid the graphics, AND it looks so good, it takes both of the DS prosessors (each screen has its own prosessor) to handle the graphics, AND 92 jobs!!!!!
I just hope they make it a direct copy of the orginal. I didn't like the "new and improved" version of FF1. Call me a purist I guess lol.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

The ONLY thing that hasnt changed is the main story. Graphics are completely redone (to quote some game mag) "to looks like it belongs on PS2", added more character background, the job system progression has changed, probably the fact there are 92 jobs is a change.

a bit blurry
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Tinacat wrote:The ONLY thing that hasnt changed is the main story. Graphics are completely redone (to quote some game mag) "to looks like it belongs on PS2", added more character background, the job system progression has changed, probably the fact there are 92 jobs is a change.

a bit blurry

Boo! :cry:
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Oh that looks quite cool, when does that come out? :)
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Without haveing to look up the date, sometime in mid Sept. I think.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Very nice. Too bad the graphics looks all sweet and then I saw the DS graphics (Not near as sweet) but then again I really don't care. It's all about teh gameplay. I mean heck, im having a blast trying to beat FFII. III is going to be awesome. Well hope Sept rolls around here a bit faster. :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

The movie part, IS from the game
Cardian > puppets
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

No way the DS has THAT good graphics. If so then all i have to say is :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

If you read earlier, I said how both prossesers (each screen has one) are working together to run that movie (and there is only that one movie in the whole game, which is the intro movie) Except for displaying a map, when needed, the other screen isnt even used at all.
Cardian > puppets
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Tinacat wrote:watch, NOW!
Okay
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Dizzayum, I thought that movie had to be pre-rendered :shock: it looks like there's more than just the intro movie though, maybe a completion movie aswell.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I gotta hand it to Nintendo for making awesome handheld systems and games. The fact that they would make FFIII look that nice on the DS is just awesome :)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

sidenote of general kitty amusement: That just so happens to be the place where one of my other main forums I visit is. Where that vid is linked from, that is. :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
mirabem
Kitten

Post by mirabem »

makes me want to get a DS now >.<
[url=http://www.myspace.com/mirabem][img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/riotlolita/myspace-mirabem.jpg[/img][/url]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

think your avatar is overly big
Cardian > puppets
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Yeah I didnt even know that was possible. Everytime I made one it always said I needed to minimize the pic to the point where it doesnt look as cool :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: SE HAS FINNALY DONE IT! LOL

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: SE HAS FINNALY DONE IT! LOL

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting