New Movie Shoot Called Off

A place to talk about... anything!
Berry
Kitten

New Movie Shoot Called Off

Post by Berry »

I'm not doing a new movie shoot with Mithra Pride in Windurst. I'm really sorry. I wanted to and I wanted to put you all in it, but I've kept enough promises and given enough time now that, after what happened, I don't feel that I can make something cheerful about any of it at this moment in time.

I'm really sorry. I've kept all my other promises and appointments and I'm glad you got your ruby and NMs and RSE and missions and quests and subjob items done and I'm glad to have helped in it all. But as of now, I'm no longer part of the team and I am going to bow out completely. Last night's RSE was my last activity with you all and I hope you have fun.

Bye.
Sirc
Tomcat

Post by Sirc »

Ummmmm......what happened? :(
Sirc [Rank 2] - Lvl 25 MNK, 15 WAR, 15 THF
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Nukes were launched at China.
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Something happened which never should have happened.

Something which had the power to rip the LS in half, and almost did.

Something which we thought had been resolved long ago, but wasn't, and caused at least one cat that I know of to leave the LS recently.

No offense Berry, but based on what you said in the days leading up to retail (http://mithrapride.figarocastle.org/boa ... light=#475), and your keeping of the pearl Creve gave you 6 or so months ago, it kinda makes you seem like a hypocrite.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Berry
Kitten

Post by Berry »

You know, I thought about it last night some more and I gotta say something to you all:

Golddess is right. I'm sorry. I totally was out of line and I apologize. I shouldn't have kept it after it was given to me and I overreacted and I want to apologize to each and every one of you. I'm very, very, sorry. I guess I had some issues and I'll explain but I was still wrong and I admit it.

At first, I was wary about being on the LS because of this problem and I was kinda open about it but I was told by many that it was okay. But I know I shouldn't have in the end for this very reason.

That's why, when Creve first sent me a message saying I couldn't anymore, I understood at first. But then I thought about it and (having had a bad day), I got a little upset because of the timing. I had just spent the last week (literally) helping kitties in the pride, and mostly doing nothing else, but missions, subjob items, nm quests, gil farming, RSE runs, recruiting, etc.... And I had just put a lot of you in the movie and was really happy about it and was planning more because after all that HK crap, I realized that you all were some of my best friends ever. That was when I was feeling the best really. But then I felt like I was being rejected and that really kinda hurt. I know now that it wasn't really that, but it felt like it at the time. I just took it the wrong way. I did always try not to stay on the LS for very long because I didn't want to cause problems, but I was wrong to be on it at all. I know some wanted me there but Golddess is right and so are others and I'll accept it and again, I'm very sorry. Please accept my apologies for snapping and being upset and mean and rude about it. I didn't want to be and I really never wanted to cause any harm. The reason I was nervous about getting it in the first place was because I didn't want to cause a split. But after being on there so long I figured I was "accepted", even though I shouldn't have.

So I still love you all and I *will* do the shoot and I won't call it off. I guess I had to get angry and upset over it at some point and it's totally wrong of me but I'm only taru I suppose...we get emotional. =)

So please...accept my apologies and forgive me because I totally got upset over something which I said should happen and I know that was hypocritical. I don't want to lose you all. I still want to be best friends and help with RSE runs and subjobs and getting rubies and movies and everything fun. And maybe if I need to coordinate something with lots of you, I'll get a temp linkshell to use for kitty events without having to get an MP pearl. I thought of that this morning when I was feeling much better and thinking better about it. I have a spare LS I can use for that for temp events. How's that sound? And I can use it on missions too and stuff...I don't want to lose the fun I've been having over something stupid like my irrational behavior. I felt very bad this morning about it and I realized that you all were right. And I want to say sorry to Creve and others who I got upset at in messages because I know they weren't trying to hurt me at all but only to save their LS which I obviously love very much and care for. So please forgive me. =(

I didn't mean to be so angry and stuff and I'll make it up to everyone with a *great* movie about Windurst, I promise. I'm working on my Galkan one right now and I have a wonderful idea I want to do for Windy and I would love it if you all forgave me and let me put you in it as some of my best friends ever. Please? =)

Berry.
Sirc
Tomcat

Post by Sirc »

While I wasn't really involved in what happened at any point, I'm the type of person that feels to need to comment about everything. So here it goes.... :P

I enjoyed participating in Berry's movie, and I have enjoyed having Berry around. But I also understand that MithraPride was meant to be a mithra-only LS. I didn't mind Berry having a pearl, but since it was causing problems with some then I guess it was for the best that the pearl was returned (or broken, or whatever).

I also understand Berry's reaction. No one likes to be asked to leave something that they enjoy being a part of. It hurts and it's hard to be polite in that situation. That's simply human nature (sorry - taru nature :wink: ).

Berry I'm glad you will still be involved with MP. And I'm sorry all of this had to happen - meh, politics sucks. See you in the game! :)
Sirc [Rank 2] - Lvl 25 MNK, 15 WAR, 15 THF
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: New Movie Shoot Called Off

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru