Who are the Five Ministers of Magic?

Dukuji
Mad Cat

Who are the Five Ministers of Magic?

Post by Dukuji »

This may seem like a silly question to you Windurstian cats but I was born on the outskirts of Mhaura in the Kolshushu region. (So, I’m technically a Mhauraian.) Only in recent years have I allied myself with the Federation but one thing has not been made clear to me. So my question today is, who are the Five Ministers of Magic in Windurst and what are they the ministers of?

Thanks in advance :)
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Pohyan
Kitten

Post by Pohyan »

Im from sandy, so all i can do is guess, but im thinking that they are like foodgroups... ministers of meat, vegi, grain, fruit and waffles

mmmmm..... a full course taru-buffet.... /drool

lol, sry duku, i have no idea what they are, just wanted to say heyas :P

:3
Yesterdays good, can become tomorrows evil.

75pld/75nin/37war/18blm/15thf/10whm

(?~?)...hanya?
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

You're gonna go running around stopping people on the streets of Windurst, like when Jay Leno tries to find someone who knows who the Vice President is, aren't you? :)

Ajido-Marujido, Minister of the Orastery - major player in the Windurst missions. Perpetually on the run, imprisioned, or otherwise in hot water

Apururu, Minster of the Manustery. In charge of all the silly coconut-heads-on-wheels around town.

Tosuka-Porika - Minister of the Opistry. In Windurst, the head librarian is a major government figure. Nice work if you can get it

Rukususu, Minister of the Rhinostery. Ran off to Fei'yin long ago and locked herself in a little room. Maybe she'll come home before she freezes her tushy-wushy off

Sedal-Godjal - Minister of the Aurastery. Hangs out in Davoi with smelly orcs, also not doing his job. Slacker.
WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Who are the Five Ministers of Magic?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting