Spells and Ability List

lilaan
Kitten

Spells and Ability List

Post by lilaan »

Hello kittens ^^
---------------
Release 1.0 - Spell and Ability List (xls)
---------------
I was browsing Alla the other night and I noticed they lacked a spell list sorted by level. They only have one for each job, and not a very good compilation at that. An HTML page per job, which was nice... but I wanted an offline content.

So I took it upon myself to create one, and share it with the Pride :)

I'm pretty good with Access and Excel (so I have files of both), however I only uploaded the Excel file cause mainly it's easier to navigate and such.

In the excel file are separate tabs for each job with abilities (passive and active) as well as available spells and the level available for each skill.

I also included a handy-dandy PivotTable that's real easy to navigate and use, with onboard documentation so you won't get lost. Everything is labelled with instructions.

However, if something isn't clear please let me know! I want to make it as easy as possible for you to use the file.

If you're interested in the file you can download Release 1.0 here.

I have the file hosted locally on my laptop, and I'll probably upload it somewhere else if anyone knows of a good free file hosting website.

I know DRG is getting changed with an update, so once that information is available to me I'll make a new release.

You have my permission to edit the file locally on your computer, but leave the updating to me :) I'll edit this post and update the URLs as needed.

I'm putting this in the MithraPride FAQ and Guide section, mainly. I'll post a duplicate post in the Alexander section as well.

Hope ya like it!
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/lilaan/lilaan_sit.png[/img]

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Lilaan][b]Lilaan[/b][/url]
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

VERY nicely done :2thumb:
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

cool, thanks
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Spells and Ability List

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Spells and Ability List

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо