Cure clogs

Katina
Big Cat

Cure clogs

Post by Katina »

i so have no idea where to get these can anyone lead me to a site that can tell me how to get Cure clogs? i would be grateful if so, i really think they would help as whm.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

For a fun, light hearted time. A message board with friendly fellow Mithra. MP boards are the best. But for raw data, we don't stack up to things like Allakhazam. (Our clock rocks, though)

It's a drop from a NM Buffalo named Bonnacon in the Uleguerand Range. The NM also drops a pretty powerful Scythe, lv 74 I think. The NM is supposed to be lvl 69, so get a couple high level buddies and camp the bugger.

Or farm up 3mil or so and buy it off AH. ^.^
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Ya well Unlike alla WE DONT POST FALSE INFORMATION EITHER :P

Evit's right, that nm buffalo is nasty, watched my cuz camp it, she got pwned with a couple 75s who wernt prepared, fun fight though hehe
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

My opinion about cure clogs is that they are not needed.
The cast time down is hardly noticable, and at the higher levels you must know enough about the job to act quickly on anything.
It's better to save up the gils for the lvl 70 whm JSE.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Also I read on various Whm boards a couple interesting things. Though you can pump out cures somewhat faster, -Emnity gear is generally more important. Like the Errant/Mahatma Pigache(sp?)
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Well the errant gear is a nice cheap alternative to the JSE,

it has great +mnd and -emnity on it, tho hate control shouldn't be that big a problem with the tons +emnity tanks wear.
The body adds another nice +5 MP while resting so that isn't too bad either.

I'm also saving up for the Blessed set,
it's not really needed but it's great gear with all the -emnity and extra haste effect.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Ya stupid warriors who think they should pump out every ounce of enmity when the majority of high lvl warriors rarely, and i mean on what my cuz showed me on shiva and what i've seen on hades, tank that often, I've seen dual wielder dual shadow tanks but, even if you are tanking war at high levels, if you jsut focus on enmity, theres a problem with that, becuase all most wars do is "Oh i need enmity nothing else matters" unfortunetly str and atk and acc dex for those non mithra races, are neglected and thus is the story about high lvl idiot warriors. not all just some.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

I've been wearing the new Rostrum Pumps. Extra MP, MND, INT, and *Fast Cast*.
http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/7046

I'd rather fight popped NMs for nifty gear like this any day than camp the kings for abjurations. :)
WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

"Jobs: BRD BLM SMN WHM" :( :( :(
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Darkmattre
Big Cat

Post by Darkmattre »

Tsybil wrote:"Jobs: BRD BLM SMN WHM" :( :( :(
i thought that was pretty funny. enhance "fast cast" but RDM can't wear it :rofl:
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/deadlybackwhite-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.darknessfalls.net/upload/upload_files/tiele.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/ninex.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/whmex.jpg[/img]
http://hosted.filefront.com/Darkmattre
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Darkmattre wrote:
Tsybil wrote:"Jobs: BRD BLM SMN WHM" :( :( :(
i thought that was pretty funny. enhance "fast cast" but RDM can't wear it :rofl:
So the "Fast cast effect" will only work with?

correct rdm subjob ;)
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

It seems to add Fast Cast I if you don't have it, but the difference is subtle. Black mages probably get the most benefit... they sub RDM anyway and cast lots of big slow spells.
WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

A RDM/NIN Killing the NM that drops the Cure Clogs. And we get to see them drop. yay!
http://files.filefront.com/Babyorphan__ ... einfo.html
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Ziada wrote:It seems to add Fast Cast I if you don't have it, but the difference is subtle. Black mages probably get the most benefit... they sub RDM anyway and cast lots of big slow spells.
Sorry,
read again, the boots "Enhance" Fast cast,
meaning if you don't have the Fast cast Jobtrait this effect will be useless.
The main reason why a lot of BLMs sub RDM in the higher levels is because of Dispel btw.

When Fighting RDM type Weapons in {moon} Dispel is a great need.
And a lot of (H)NMs have a lot of nasty buffs that need to be dispelled fast.
When the RDM just used it and a mob uses another buff the blm will be able to dispel this.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

Z is right, Rostrum pumps DO add fast cast to spells even if you dont have rdm sub.

ive tested against her and meliadoul, thier rase3 casts faster than mine when we all start at the same time (a full 1-3 seconds faster). which indicates that fast cast is indeed working.

my guess is, the boots are sort of like the rdm af hat. they increase fast cast lvl by 1, meaning, if your sub rdm, and using the boots, you would have fast cast 2 instead of the normal fast cast. otherwise the boots just give fast cast 1 to anyone not subbing rdm.

(just fyi: any "enhances: X" on weapons and armor give you the ability if you dont already have it, at least in my experience)
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Cure clogs

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Cure clogs

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting