Fight, want to SETTLE!

A place to talk about... anything!
Clayn
Kitten

Fight, want to SETTLE!

Post by Clayn »

Golddess why have you banned me from the irc chat?
I didnt said ANYTHING wrong and I didnt insulted anyone or anything!
I was talking serious, and I want to know why you banned me. The ban was unreasonable. Whether youre a mod, and admin or the president. If I did anything wrong or was beeing annoying, you should have told me so. Is it too hard for you to at least give a reason? And still, you should have said that BEFORE you banned me.
You cant just ban or kick me for no reason! What do you want to respond to this? "You were annoying me" or "oh i just felt like it" or "i was too tired to talk but not too tired to kick you for no reason" , which hurts me as a person?
The action you took was very unreasonable! You probably want to DELETE this message, or give some non reasonable arguement.
That would just be dumb!
Talk to me now, give me a GOOD reason, an adult reason!
Show that you are smart enough and talk. If you have a good reason, tell me. Yet I cant figure any worthy enough reason.

I expect you to answer this normally and reasonable. How old are you anyway?

Please, I just want to talk to you, and not fight like little kids. Answer wherever and whatever, as long it is a fair answer. I do diserve a fair reason right?
Last edited by Clayn on Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Clayn
Race: Hume
Server: Remora
Linkshells: LionbaneFriends, TruthSeekers, ChampionsofBahamut
Nubuo
Kitten

Post by Nubuo »

Yeah, you're taking things too seriously, probably why they banned you, negative atmosphere. Not really sure, I know I wouldn't have banned you.
Syine
Tomcat

Post by Syine »

I was partly to blame for the conversation continuing as long as it did, but in the end, it was annoying others, and it was even annoying me. I told you I was tired, and not interested in continuing that line of conversation. People said they found it annoying, and you were warned about annoying people. Banning may have been rash, but I feel you were given more than fair warning. You wore out your welcome. Please just let us have some peace.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Golddess didn't ban you, I did. You're nothing but anonying. You took shots at MithraPride as a whole, calling it boring and that "normal" people wouldn't want to be in MithraPride.

Get lost.

FYI, [repeated] ban evasion is not tolerated by EsperNet, the IRC network we use for our chat. In continuing your pattern of an inability to read rules of the places you visit, your entire ISP is banned from EsperNet for one month, per network policy.
Last edited by Mystiana on Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Frankly, I don't believe you deserve jack, so Altana only knows why I'm indulging you with a response.

You come in, spout off rude and obnoxious lines in the middle of other people's conversations, insult and criticize others who are trying to have a conversation with you, insult and criticize MithraPride as a whole, start up a critically analytical and invasive interrogation with and about us (never getting to the point I might add), accuse someone of having a wrong opinion, never bothering to check the rules (which I pointed out to you), and you have the tail to ask us why we banned you?
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

Here you have a rude insult: Take a few lessons reading

I A_S_K_E_D Tyson if he thinks MP is boring.

HE A_N_S_W_E_R_E_D not really, but neither really exciting

I was T_A_L_K_I_N_G to "tyson" and you probably havent read the whole conversation.

Youre talking bullshit. Read the chatlog and then come back here

So I dunno what insult you are talking about, except for the one you're gonna make up.
Last edited by Clayn on Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Thank you for proving your attitude of defiance as a typical troll.
Nubuo
Kitten

Post by Nubuo »

"Youre talking bullshit. Read the chatlog and then come back here "

I was with you up to here, now you lose.
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

What was that about????
You are showing yourself really childish, im just trying to talk. Can you talk normally?
and wtf annoying? i was talking to tyson and nobody else, nubuo (no offense) typed 99 messages between my messages and, the ISP ban. I dont think if i should cry now. tommorow im back home and then (i can figure 31 ways right now) i can get back in the chat. I wont because you could just talk about the actual problem on a normal way. Besides I didnt even know I got banned, tho i took a pretty good guess on it.

By the way Nubuo, you were chatting so much that its obvious you havent read everything about the convo. Any you came in the room in the middle of our convo
Last edited by Clayn on Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

If you return to the chat, I will take the log from today, the copy of your current response (since you have no ethical problem editing posts after a reply), and anything new you say when you join the chat and make sure to find your ISP and anywhere you find Internet access from and share this information as a protest that you shouldn't be allowed to share the internet with the rest of society.

"Go away" :x
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

I edit my posts when I see that I posted something wrong. I guess thats wre the EDIT button is for.

I dont even want to get back in, noone nice to me anyway

Are all people on MP so aggresive? Oh sorry was that an insult?????????

Why the hell talking like this? You can fight, and afterwards settle again. I dont think you still have to learn that?
Last edited by Clayn on Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syine
Tomcat

Post by Syine »

I'm not going to threaten consequences. I'm just going to ask you to please leave us alone, Clayn. Why continue to fight with us when you can find people who understand you and with whom you can actually get along? I ask again: Just leave us alone, please?
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

You're well practiced at being a troll. How many of those proxies you're using have you found to be banned from EsperNet, anyway?

[For the rest of you, our new friend here has posted from six wildly different IP's in only nine posts. Interesting...]
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

(my above post is editted be4 you gonna make comments on that)
I didnt even use a proxy, I just used an analog connection and redialed.
Why leave? Running away? I want to talk to settle a fight!

Still Firemyst judges me on things I didnt even do, calling me a troll for no reason, i dunno if that makes sense?

and MAYBE everytime dial in with analog i have another IP. And as I told you im almost never at the same pc. One day here, other day on another pc
Starian
Kitten

Post by Starian »

There are banks of public proxies available so I doubt he'll have trouble finding more if he is using them, I use one from school.

Clayn you obviously don't like being here, so why stay?
Original picture from the one in my avatar [url=http://members.cox.net/starian1234/natu194.jpg]click here.[/url]
[url=http://members.cox.net/starian1234/Mememe.jpg]My Lineage II Character[/url]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?65466]My Kitty[/url]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I am done. I have nothing more to say on this topic. I will no longer read this topic again, so if you must have the last word, take it.
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

How many times do I have to tell you that I like MP, I jus twanna settle this fight and I think thats only possible if people are talking ot eachother.

Do you want me to scream: I hate you all, your all noobs and then run away? I did that some while ago, and I coem to think that talking is way more effective. Im gonna enjoy my time on FFXI way more with MP then without.
Starian
Kitten

Post by Starian »

Well have fun then, we'll have more fun without you, to be sure.

However innocent your actions may seem to you, you're the one that caused MP to seem undesirable to you.
Original picture from the one in my avatar [url=http://members.cox.net/starian1234/natu194.jpg]click here.[/url]
[url=http://members.cox.net/starian1234/Mememe.jpg]My Lineage II Character[/url]
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

Thats just not true! I asked Tyson if MP would be boring to other persons. He answered me that its not. Thats all there nothing more harmful I said! It was a conversation between me and him.
When I say I like MP, I dont say its undesirable.
Starian what do you know from me?

Are you gonna shout at me now and calling names?
Starian
Kitten

Post by Starian »

Uh, no. I don't like to flame trolls because it makes them worse.
However innocent your actions may seem to you, you're the one that caused MP to seem undesirable to you.
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

If all of you want me to leave, I will.
I would do anything to stay tho

All this problems just because a little mis understanding :-/
Nimonie
Tomcat

Hmmm

Post by Nimonie »

Clayn I have been absent on Remora as of late but I do know that Ambrey stresses that everyone have a measure of tact (not that it always happens). From just what I have read here you do not possess any tact especially in light that it seems you have had a little time to cool off. I want you to discuss with me (this is not a dismissal only a meeting I will set a time). This needs to be settled and apparently you are unable to do so with out flaming or making insulting remarks. So as a representative of MP Remora I feel I am obligated to step in. I further more request that no one else post in this thread in defense or attack of Clayn I am in the process of dealing with this and hope to have the situation resolved in short order. Clayn I also request that you do not attempt to log into the IRC server or mention this argument on the boards until such time as you and I have had a chance to discuss this.
Last edited by Nimonie on Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
77 Bard, 80 Blm, 80 Monk, 80 blu, 80 bst, 75 smn, 75 Pld, 73 Dnc, 75Rng, 40 Whm, 42 rdm, 37 war, 42 nin, 31 thf. Windurst Sandoria & Bastok rank 10. CoP Complete, aht urhgan Complete, Rise of Zilart Complete.
Clayn
Kitten

Post by Clayn »

Name any time
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I move that this topic be locked and/or deleted. If you feel the need to fight, do it in person or over some instant messaging program.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Kopopo wrote:I move that this topic be locked and/or deleted. If you feel the need to fight, do it in person or over some instant messaging program.
seconded.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Liohs
Tomcat