Anyone going Everquest 2? Creve is!

A place to talk about... anything!
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Secret of Mana... <3 <3 <3 <3
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Isn't secret of Mana where Moogles made their 1st appearance?
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Naw Moogles were in FF4j i think.. or was it FF5.. In ff6 the moogles were becoming extinct i think... ff7 had them summonable witha chocobo... its been way too long since i went thru the series and just played them thru...

SoM had "The Mana Sword" which was also in Final Fantasy Adventure/aka Sword of Mana... cant think which one came before the other tho timeline wise...

Final Fantasy Legend seemed like a disjuncted series... FFL1 gave a minor lead-in to FFL2 which had a small reference in FF5j i think and a cameo in FFL3

how they are gonna tie Ivalice and vana'diel to the normal worlds of Final Fantasy i dont know... but its prolly easiier to explain it with the story line of FFL1&2 thanks to things like Dynamis and Promyvion
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

I didn't care for Secret of Mana. Just couldn't get a handle on the combat system. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, 100% bar I can finally attack! *miss* Wash rinse repeat. Star Ocean 2 had a similar combat system and I had no trouble with it. Don't know what the difference was but I couldn't get out of the forest you end up in after getting kicked from your village at the very beggining of SoM due to loosing most every fight.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Kahvi wrote:Naw Moogles were in FF4j i think.. or was it FF5.. In ff6 the moogles were becoming extinct i think... ff7 had them summonable witha chocobo... its been way too long since i went thru the series and just played them thru...

SoM had "The Mana Sword" which was also in Final Fantasy Adventure/aka Sword of Mana... cant think which one came before the other tho timeline wise...

Final Fantasy Legend seemed like a disjuncted series... FFL1 gave a minor lead-in to FFL2 which had a small reference in FF5j i think and a cameo in FFL3

how they are gonna tie Ivalice and vana'diel to the normal worlds of Final Fantasy i dont know... but its prolly easiier to explain it with the story line of FFL1&2 thanks to things like Dynamis and Promyvion
FF4j was FF2eng. That was the FF with Cecil, Cid, Kain etc. No moogles in that one. Maybe FF5... I have yet to play that one through though. FF6 came after Secret of Mana but 5 was before it... hrrrmmm.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I am an old man with a poor memory. go easy on me. ~_^ Havent played ff4, 5, and 6 in ages
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

FF1JP - FF1US
FF2JP - Never released in US
FF3JP - Never released in US
FF4JP - FF2US
FF5JP - Never released in US
FF6JP - FF3US
FF7JP - FF7US
FF8JP - FF8US
FF9JP - FF9US
FF10JP - FF10US
FF11JP - FF11US
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

FF2JP was recently released on the ps1 collection Final Fantasy Origins along w/ FF1 and FF5JP was released on the ps1 collection Final Fantasy Anthology along w/ FF6/FF3. as of now, the only FF game not released in the US is FF3JP. :wink:

but there are rumors and tellings of it being released on the Nintendo DS :D
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I have all of the rom versions of them and translated. I even have the "hard type" versions of FF4jp and FF6jp.
Chayala
Kitten

Moogle!

Post by Chayala »

First moogle... Final Fantasy Adventure... It was a status effect... ^_^
I don't remember what the effect did, but i remember it was cute, and i remember in secret of mana it was cute, and you couldn't attack while you were mooglefied
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Anyone going Everquest 2? Creve is!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Anyone going Everquest 2? Creve is!

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт