I need to vent..

A place to talk about... anything!
BowlyMania
Kitten

I need to vent..

Post by BowlyMania »

and I'm sorry if this pisses any kitties off... Just my idiot liberal friends got on my nerves tonight in their livejournals, and I need to rant.

Also, I'm not calling every liberal an idiot... don't misinterpret it that way =)

-----

Disclaimer: I do not intend this to be anti-anything.. I'm simply stating what's going to happen in the next weeks...

1) Democrats will be screaming at the tops of their lungs about disenfranchisement of voters because of improper polling, or any other excuse they can find.

2) The NAACP will stick their faces in, totally unprovoked, just because they can... It'll all of a sudden turn into a racial issue.. saying something about the Black community not being represented by Bush "scare tactics"

3) The Liberal TV media will jump all over it.. turning this vote into a racial mess.

4) NOBODY will focus on how in Philladelphia, the Republican HQ "mysteriously" lost power AND PHONES in the afternoon, but the Democratic HQ across the street was fine... in a Democratic town.

5) Nobody will say the Dem's lost Ohio until the provisional ballots will be counted. THERE AREN'T 200,000 of them to begin with (the margin that asshole lost by.)
5a) Most of these provisional ballots will be absentee, with a good portion coming from the military, which overwhelmingly supports Bush, so it won't matter. --- Bush wins Ohio.

6) More Liberal media bias will happen... again, Noone will focus on the NAACP's buying off of people with cocaine and money, for fradulently registering voters in counties (i.e. Michael Jordan, Queen Elizabeth, and others.. I'm not joking.)

7) I'll laugh at everyone who supports John F. Kerry, just because anyone who does cannot see anything that he's done. Every time that idiot opened his mouth, he alienated a part of his base.

8) I'll start figuring out how to prevent Hillary '08.

By the way, Kerry wanted a summit with Iraq and other Nations... Russia and France.

Both of these nations have said they will NOT support US movement or anything in Iraq, at all. Their arms are also being found in most bunkers, as well as German arms... So much for the Allies Kerry wanted to pick.

A few days later, he said he wanted to have Unilateral summits with Iraq. Now, not only is that a Flip-Flop, it alienates the other countries he wanted to have multilateral summits.

The democratic process has been destroyed by lawsuits... When one side has to file their suits a week before the election, one can safely assume they're prepared to lose and whine about it. You're all foolish to have voted for him... I'm glad humanity figured out that in order for us to be safe, we had to keep Bush in office.

Since this war was for oil, why has the price gone up?

Reply, do whatever you want. Just know that if you voted for the loser, you lost.

------

*clears head*

Okay, so who wants to do 2-3 and Kazham keys this weekend on Midgard?
--------
JustAnotherFace
Midgardsormr
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Something I've recently thought, is if you were going to do massive voter fraud, where would you do it? Massive population areas so no one would notice? No. You'd do it in minority areas, so that if anyone questioned the results, he'd be called racist....

But anyways, I want to respond to a thing or two if I may of yours.

I do not believe the war was fought over oil, as there are places that are less defened and richer in oil all over the Middle East. Iraq had one of the largest armies in there. Getting our boys killed over seas is not good for getting elected...

The prices went up for 3 reasons. A war makes things harder to ship about, prices rise as does the difficulty of transportation. During summer, we had to switch to a more enviomentally friendly gasoline mix, it's required by enviromental law. This new mix is more expensive, combined with increased travel. Also, the market tends to dip around election times because investors are cautious about where they put their money if the leadership of America is about to shift dramaticly for the next 4 years.

Frankly, I'm suprised the gas around where I live never went over $2.09 per gallon...

I don't know much about Russia, but other then grains, France's biggest portion of their ecomomy has to do with the exportation of complex mechanical equipment. The business men are in it for the money, regardless of who's name is on the check. So what if France, Russia, Germany, whoever sold Iraq stuff. So did we. And ya know what? We sold the Taliban stuff to. All of that was done before these people were 'the bad guys'.

Russian and France are big boys, they don't want America's approval if they don't need it. Not everyone will agree with us. Besides, they don't need to fight. If someone starts shi-....stuff, 3 people usually end it. N.A.T.O., U.N., U.S.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Don't get me started about this current president's incompetence...

Just so you know I am registered Republican.
Prrsha

Re: I need to vent..

Post by Prrsha »

BowlyMania wrote:By the way, Kerry wanted a summit with Iraq and other Nations... Russia and France.

Both of these nations have said they will NOT support US movement or anything in Iraq, at all. Their arms are also being found in most bunkers, as well as German arms... So much for the Allies Kerry wanted to pick.

A few days later, he said he wanted to have Unilateral summits with Iraq. Now, not only is that a Flip-Flop, it alienates the other countries he wanted to have multilateral summits.
The war in Iraq should have never happened to begin with. There were no WMDs found.
BowlyMania wrote: The democratic process has been destroyed by lawsuits... When one side has to file their suits a week before the election, one can safely assume they're prepared to lose and whine about it. You're all foolish to have voted for him... I'm glad humanity figured out that in order for us to be safe, we had to keep Bush in office.
Lawyers were assembled on both sides. You are foolish to believe there is a high horse when it comes to politics.
BowlyMania wrote: Since this war was for oil, why has the price gone up?
The price of oil has gone up due to China's comsumption and current conflicts in oil producing regions (like Iraq).
BowlyMania wrote: Reply, do whatever you want. Just know that if you voted for the loser, you lost.
Which person is the true loser? The one who voted for candidate that lost or the person who voted for the candidate that is detrimental to the nation that won?

In closing... it's best not to post religion or politics on boards that are not designed for them. You'll just start a flame fest.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I'll help with 3-2 (whatever that is) and Kazham keys.
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

In closing... it's best not to post religion or politics on boards that are not designed for them. You'll just start a flame fest.
Yes, I agree. Let's keep politics off these boards. If an admin would lock this thread before it gets any bigger, it would be doing a great service.

If you need to rant, please choose a more appropriate medium. :D
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Kopopo wrote:I'll help with 3-2 (whatever that is) and Kazham keys.
He's asking for 2-3 help, which is the level 25 cap dragon fight to get Rank 3.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Oh yeah... I just call it the Rank 3 mission aka Mission 6. I can bring either BLM or WHM.
Shandra
Kitten

Post by Shandra »

Excuse me... but I couldn't help but notice the ignorance of the comment about the NAACP. :x

The reason the NAACP did that is because they sent out false letters that said they were from the NAACP saying that they should go vote on November 3 and it would make it so that they would miss out on voting.

I think thats reason enough, so don't say **** if you don't have anything to back it up.

Sorry about that but I don't like racists... and sorry about the politics thing but that just pissed me off. Take care everyone.
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Ok yeah - time to lock / delete the thread.
BowlyMania
Kitten

Post by BowlyMania »

Shandra wrote:Excuse me... but I couldn't help but notice the ignorance of the comment about the NAACP. :x

The reason the NAACP did that is because they sent out false letters that said they were from the NAACP saying that they should go vote on November 3 and it would make it so that they would miss out on voting.

I think thats reason enough, so don't say **** if you don't have anything to back it up.

Sorry about that but I don't like racists... and sorry about the politics thing but that just pissed me off. Take care everyone.
I wish I could figure out what you mean by that, and if you're calling me racist, you need to go back and read that post again.

Edit:

I can see where someone could formulate that I'm being racist in my NAACP comment... Let me use simple words.

The Kerry camp made a big push in the African-American population trying to get an uprising of the communities saying that Bush was supressing their votes. It was more of the Kerry lies.

I'm not saying anything racist in there, AT ALL.
--------
JustAnotherFace
Midgardsormr
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Klenath wrote:Ok yeah - time to lock / delete the thread.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Klenath wrote:
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
BowlyMania
Kitten

Post by BowlyMania »

--------
JustAnotherFace
Midgardsormr
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I'll go for a delete.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Gimme mod powa!
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Taru powers activate!
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

{Hmmm.} Kopopo's avatar does look a bit like a Wonder Twin.... "Form of... Moderator!" :lol:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

1 This is a game forum. There are political forums.

2 How many Democrats own media cpmpanies? How may Republicans? The "liberal" media has become a wholy owned subsiduary of the Republican party.

3 It's over. Get over it. You Republicans are poor losers and far worse winners.

4 I am NOT a liberal, I am a radical. I have been a radical since the '60s. Old radical rallying cry "Sure the liberals are behind us, far behind us."

5 John Kerry was the Democratic Leadreship Council choice. The DLC is dedicated to being kinder and genteler Republicans and changing nothing. Unless the Democrats can come up with a candidate who offers a chance to change things, they will lose EVERY time.

6 Dean, the Democrat who offered a clear voice for change, was killed by the "liberal" media. Reformers and populists will ALWAYS be torpoeded by the "liberal" media.

7 The Republican party, the Democratic party, and the "liberal" media are all owned by the same people / corperations. Really. Truly. Believe little of what you read, and NOTHING you see on TV.

8 What is the difference between a War Crime and a Blow Job? Presidents get impeached for blow jobs, but re-elected for war crimes. (Come to think of it they get re-elected for blow jobs too.) Yes, torture IS a war crime, White House legal oppions to the contrary do NOT change this.

9 A REAL Republican would have joined the army and voted from Iraq. Put your life on the line instead of your mouth. Goodbye sucker. Write when you are out of basic.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Keerith
Metal Cat

Post by Keerith »

Oh, oh, where does the Bavarian Illuminati figure in? And are the
Gnomes of Zurich in leauge with the UFOs to funnel dirty funds to
both parties? :)

(And for what it's worth, I did volunteer to join the military)
-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: I need to vent..

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru