So, I went poof there.

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

So, I went poof there.

Post by Fiye »

If you all might remember, I might have said something about signing up for the Navy a year ago. Two months ago, my recruiter came and dragged me away.

Oh, was it a horrible two months. Eight weeks of being yelled at, learning all sorts of new things, and getting my way of life messed up.

I don't say bathroom anymore. I say "Head". Sailor language YAY!

I'll write more later, when I buy a computer of my own instead of hopping on any available computer when on liberty.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

The joys of military life...I've heard enough about'em personally to know that I want no part of them myself. XD

Good luck and muchos respect to you tho. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Glad to hear you survived.

I will bet your vocabulary has expanded by more words than just the nautical ones. :lol:

Always remember this: Left, port, red. Right, starboard, black.

Of course the colors reverse outbound and inbound, but you don't have to worry about that.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

The way I remembered it is Port - Even Starboard - Odd.

So Port = Left (Even number of letters)

Starboard = Right (Both odd)

Then there's head, hygiene, PT, IT, and all the fun ratings.

I'm a Nuke ET, which means I'll have lots of fun in the next month. Oh, the joys of accelerated college.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Grats.

Amusing, I was a glowworm as well.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: So, I went poof there.

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо