Hello From York, PA~

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Hello From York, PA~

Post by Karou Ariyen »

East Coast Large Scale Train Show~ Friend from Maine invited me to be a guest operator on the layout. My set's currently being reconfigured to the club's DCC Wireless command setup atm. Doors open in 52 minutes. I have 4 boxcars to purchase then. 3 Clinics to attend today with 2 more tomorrow. The County Fairgrounds building is so much bigger then the one I go to back home.

My Friend also brought his pet scorpion from home. She's so cute. I was watching TV last night with her sleeping in my lap. She also glows.

No I won't have any video feed for you today or tomorrow because I still cannot get my onboard camera to work properly. It just gives sound and a black screen. Somethings fubared....
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: Hello From York, PA~

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:....My Friend also brought his pet scorpion from home. She's so cute. I was watching TV last night with her sleeping in my lap. She also glows.
You sat... with a radioactive SCORPION in your lap? :o

Well don't get bit and do have fun.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tsybil wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:....My Friend also brought his pet scorpion from home. She's so cute. I was watching TV last night with her sleeping in my lap. She also glows.
You sat... with a radioactive SCORPION in your lap? :o

Well don't get bit and do have fun.
Ya she's a very docile scorpion. She was just crawling all over me hanging out. Simple trick, always pick her up by the back of the tail so she cannot move that stinger, and always place a hand underneath her, never near the claws. And they change colors under Black Lights heh.

That's not her, I just went hunting for one to show you.

Also the fair grounds staff is sandbagging, we're getting dumped on right now.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

:shock:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Shirai wrote::shock:

Hun.... Fallout 3 isn't real~ Scorpions cannot grow in size from Radiation. Radiation kills them. Great screencap though xD I had an issue where the regulator chick ran outside somehow due to those scorps and now she's 20 yards from the house O.o;
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Nothing "cute" about scorpions :oops:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Awesome show! Back home now! 4 Show boxcars in Frisco Paint to be modified later today. Aristocraft gave me the BS answer of why my hobby shop is still waiting for their grills. Their new trolley sample was kickbutt. I have 2 on a custom run on pre-order in Chicago Transit Authority colors. Great Clinics. Shawmut Car Shops who custom builds stuff in G-Scale price quoted me on a couple projects of mine. Look they do great work but uh.... no. I'm not that rich.

We had a massive derailment on the Maine G-Scaler's Modular layout. I was running on the inner track loop. What happened is a steam locomotive had its front pony trucks derail (Pony trucks are wheels that feel out the rails and guide the steam locomotive) slamming into a large diesel locomotive going the opposite way on the middle track forcing it to derail and ironically slam into my units forcing them to derail. My modified units were entered in the Kitbash model contest. So I had to do some emergency repair on my cab shades. I took 2nd place in the Freelanced Prototype Contest.

The Amtrak ride home was rocky. I couldn't sleep all that well because of the bad weather we had gone through, but we made it into union station in snow. I'm home. ECLSTS Spring is over and I won't be doing this again until Fall. I may actually not go in fall depending on the show cars.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

You were in York? Holy Crap.. that's not far away from where I live in Central Yggdrasil... fifty malms away from my place at the most... Sorry bout the rain, that was me smacking a few tarutaru black mages casting water together so I could keep my garden growing.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting