Link Shell Name

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Link Shell Name

Post by Eviticus »

So, I'm on Cerberus Server, right? And I recently bought a linkshell to start MP on my server. So I get the linkshell and low and behold, it say the name is already taken. Well, I'm trying to get in contact with Alrin, the other person who expressed interest in starting MP on Cerberus, but no response as of yet.

If I can't get ahold of him/her/it, what are some other sugguestions for naming the LS on Cerberus? MithrasPride? MithraPrideLS? Some other varient? Comments would be helpful...
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

For Phoenix we used oOMithraprideOo :D

edit - Oh yeah MithraprideXXX (for EXTREME of course) was also suggested :lol: But thought ppl might misunderstand.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

i'm in a similar situation on Bismark. The current LS holder does not actively use mithraPride, yet is reluctant to come here or give up the shell. :(
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I've since tracked down Alrin and have even seen him on POL, messaged him about the LS. I've not recieved a reply, and can't use POL till Wednesday, maybe tuesday night. So I'll probably form the new LS for a MP extension onto Cerberus.

But before I do that, does anyone know any way to search for the owner of a particular LS? Incase that AlrinKarr doesn't own the Mithra Pride LS, and it's someone else. If it is owned by someone else, and it's an active LS, it'd be helpful to incorporate them into the community here....

Edit: Doing all this stuff makes me feel important..... o.0
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Edit: Doing all this stuff makes me feel important..... o.0
It's a matter of teh highest importance!
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

i went so far as to ask the GMs about the shellholder for Bismark. They stated "It is not S-E's policy to divulge personal information about players of the game." Ergo they can't tell anyone who owns a shell.

I only happened to find out the shellholder by coincidence. I was asking our Taru mascot about the site and he mentioned that he knew who had the shell.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Link Shell Name

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Link Shell Name

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт