Going away for a month~!

A place to talk about... anything!
nuri
Tomcat

Going away for a month~!

Post by nuri »

A MONTH~! Company is sending me to China for a month. I got it arranged to where I can stay the night in Japan on the way there, hee hee hee. But I won't get to play FFXI~! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*
<-------------- isn't kitty cute? meow~
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

hmm, nuri you should ask the company to borrow one of their laptops for the trip and install ffxi on it (assuming you dont have one already), i mean youl probably have a internet port (either dial up or eithernet) while staying in china, i doubt your hotel room wont have a phone in it. so you could play ffxi while your gone, just you need to do alitle planning first^^
nuri
Tomcat

Post by nuri »

From what I was told, they have a data line in the room that I can use for free to connect to the Internet. Now, the bad thing is that all the company laptops...they SUCK~! I'd be better off trying with my playstation 2. Just worried about it getting lost and having to get a converter as well. ^__^
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

hmm, well you could at least try^^(bringing your ps2 i guess), no fun for a month would be more like torture than work (i would request hazard pay because the boredom might kill you^^)
nuri
Tomcat

Post by nuri »

:lol:

I really should, ne? Hum..better look into getting them power converters. Should I bring my digicam? Maybe I should?
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

well i wouldnt go without ffxi for a month unless there was no possible way i could bring my computer... or find a way to play^^
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

REMINDER: It's just a game.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

its not a game: its a way of life^^
nuri
Tomcat

Post by nuri »

Kopopo wrote:REMINDER: It's just a game.
WTF mate~! (<-- quote from funni video)

Just a game?! :o

YOU SHOULD BE BURNED FOR SAYING THAT~~!@ AHHHHH~! :cry:

:lol:
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

It's just a game when you're not playing.

When you are playing FFXI is the light that nourishes you, and enables you to grow....or at least obtain ze almighty swag.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

When I play it's still a game.

and I know where "WTF Mate ^^" is from.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Going away for a month~!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Going away for a month~!

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо