Where to go??

A place to talk about... anything!
Alyx
Kitten

Where to go??

Post by Alyx »

Hi Alyx from Lakshmi here, I was one of the kitties that transfered from Hydra and we all know how SUCKsesfull that was ^_^;; Well I'm looking to transfer and I want back into the pride!

So which server would be best for a UK baised kitty currently Lv55DRG (badly in need of G2 ^_^;;) also have BLU49 (badly in need of Sea ^_^;;)
Not really looking for a huge population of kitties just friendly ones who can help out and hopefully I can return the favour.
Tickle us, do we not laugh? Priсk us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

*waves at fellow UK kitty*

I don't think there are any UK based ones atm. I'm on Bahamut but ours was discontinued a while back :( I may just go and recreate it just to have the pearl again :)
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Re: Where to go??

Post by Eviticus »

Alyx wrote:Hi Alyx from Lakshmi here, I was one of the kitties that transfered from Hydra and we all know how SUCKsesfull that was ^_^;; Well I'm looking to transfer and I want back into the pride!

So which server would be best for a UK baised kitty currently Lv55DRG (badly in need of G2 ^_^;;) also have BLU49 (badly in need of Sea ^_^;;)
Not really looking for a huge population of kitties just friendly ones who can help out and hopefully I can return the favour.
For the record, good luck on getting Sea with a 55 and a 49. Not being mean or anything. I have 3 70+ and no Sea yet. >.>;
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

<-- 75 WHM and no Sea, either.

Mainly because everyone wants to static starting at 4-1 and my schedule is too hectic for that kind of commitment.

Plus, I'm poor. Mainly because I'm gearing my RDM out to the nine's, but still.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:( sucks y'all aren't on Leviahtan.
I'm planning a CoP week soon w/in my LS.
I also like doing those missions XD I swear they are fun!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

<-- 75 RDM, DRG, COR & WAR and just got Sea :D

You don't need it until 70s though and few fights before it are uncapped so you kinda need to be 70+ (especially if melee).
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Tianshii wrote::( sucks y'all aren't on Leviahtan.
I'm planning a CoP week soon w/in my LS.
I also like doing those missions XD I swear they are fun!
Nice sig, I like that. :)
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:) *purrrss* thank you!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Alyx
Kitten

Post by Alyx »

Woo thanks for the replys, managed to get G2 curently Lv58DRG ^_^
made a few friends this week so not so sure about moving anymore, but shure would be nice to be back in the pride :'( I miss it so.
Tickle us, do we not laugh? Priсk us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

<~75 WHM and got Sea a few months after I hit level75.

My best plan for ya. Don't static. Sure, statics are all nice... you have a group that will help you out. But that's six people comitting that they won't jump ahead when opportunity arrives.

Guess what? I bet you one of them will. It's happened to me, I've done it in return, and it does create drama.

If you want Sea access. You need at least one level60+ job (Ninja and WHM come to mind. But, BLU do good in CoP with their stuns), a lot of free time, and a method of income. My best suggestion? /shout in whitegate for the events.

Sure, you'll just be a bunch of guys stuck together for one missions, but things will happen. People will try to do these events with you, and soon, you'll have people you know inside and out and you'll be knocking these missions down one after another after another.

However, my best suggestion. Always do a cold run. No times or food, and charge into the BC. With the No-EXP loss rule in place, it'll never hurt, and you'll come out of it with the knowledge of how to get past somewhere.

And as far as 7-5 (Tenzen Fight) goes, any Sea LS will help you out with that mission. Its an easy 1k for a fight that requires a bit of heavy DD smashing.

Good luck with it though!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Attention UK peoples: Tell me what the future is like.

I know you're 8 hours ahead of me. I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS!!!
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

The future is bleak full of ignorant masses.

They must be "dealt" with.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Sugami wrote:The future is bleak full of ignorant masses.

They must be "dealt" with.
I'm afraid your speaking of the present, although the future isn't looking much better.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yes, the present is the past's future :P
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sugami wrote:Yes, the present is the past's future :P
Mind = Blown.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Time is like a mobius strip, the distant future is so far away that it happened yesturday.

but then again i also tend to think the universe is contained inside a klein bottle...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol:

I am full of wisdom, gather around children and I'll tell you a tale of something of irrelevant.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Where to go??

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru