BLU job trouble

A place to talk about... anything!
Kyuiily
Kitten

BLU job trouble

Post by Kyuiily »

does anyone know the correct answers for a mithra whm/blm?
DRG40. WHM 30, WAR 24, SMN 20, MNK 10, BLM 20, RDM 7, SAM 22, NIN 14. DNC 20
RSE: 4/4
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I can't remember the exact answers...

The general idea is to choose answers that sound... honorable like a knight or something but at the same time ruthless like a beast.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

There is no one set of correct answers, but noble and self sacrificing just won't cut it.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I chose the most ruthless and bloody minded responses available when I did the quest.

Worked for me, I had to go fetch a Dangruf stone :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kyuiily
Kitten

Post by Kyuiily »

grrr... tried five times and five different ways and still no luck, why did they make it the hardest to start?
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Kyuiily wrote:grrr... tried five times and five different ways and still no luck, why did they make it the hardest to start?
because everyone wanted, and they didn't want everyone to get it at once
Kyuiily
Kitten

Post by Kyuiily »

yay finally got it right
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

for all Mithra.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Kyuiily
Kitten

Post by Kyuiily »

mine worked with 2,3,1,3,1,3,2,3,1,3 as a mithra
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I didn't do that pattern, but I got Blu.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
angelstar107
Tomcat

Something funny to remember about BLU

Post by angelstar107 »

Congrats on getting your BLU, but I feel like I have to say this.

You see, way back when FFXI Hit the US, The major disappointment people were finding was that Blu, one of the oldest jobs in FF History, was not available to play. From what I saw, many people actually left FFXI shortly after joining because of the lack of Blu.

What was it that made Blu so desireable? It was simple. It was a class based not just on your strength, but on the strength of your will, because you had to learn monster skills.

Even I nearly fell down that road. Rather than quitting, like several of my IRL friends did (we all began playing at the same time), I decided I'd forge a new destiny for myself.

No matter what job I leveled, I never felt like I found a job worth my effort... I wanted to be a Blu, with ever fiber of my being... So until FFXI would release my job, I had to survive and make do. Drg found it's way into a close second in my heart, but with the still heavy biasness that I have to endure every second of being a Drg, I lost my place again. That's when Aht Urgan was release, and with it, my job, my destiny. Within days, I leveled it to nearly 35. That's when I decided that I'm wasting my energy trying to level Blu, since it was incomplete. So with the pending update, I'll resume my job and be strong.

Just remember something... Blu was desired long before Aht Urgan was even in the planning stages. The desire for it was so great that without it, people were quitting FFXI. It's something they desired, wanted with every fiber of their being. Destiny calls to everyone in a unique way. When we desire something so heavily, there is a goodd chance we'll never be heard, but when you are willing to fight hard to get that desire fulfilled... Someone listens.

That's Blu in a nutshell I suppose oo; Crave it, Want it, Be it ^.~
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: BLU job trouble

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт