Farewell friends... [REVISED]

A place to talk about... anything!
Ishe
Tomcat

Farewell friends... [REVISED]

Post by Ishe »

...but not forever ^^ Today (Wednesday) will be my last day in Vana'diel for a while...I'm taking a little break from Final Fantasy XI to get my life back together and to put some bad times behind me. I wish I didn't have to do this but it's the only way I can hold onto my sanity. Anyways, I won't be gone for too long. And Ishe isn't going anywhere. I'm merely cancelling my account for a month or two so that I'm not tempted to log in and start playing when I'm not supposed to. I hope I don't go through withdrawl symptoms... lol

But anyhow, I was hoping we could have a little get-together in Windurst around 9:30pm-10:00pm pacific time (12:30-1am eastern) just for old-time's sake because we never do stuff like that anymore. Bring your fireworks! Umm...I guess that's it. I *will* stay in touch through this website and IRC so it's not like I'll totally disappear. I just need to get away from...her >< ...I'm ranting now, aren't I? Well anyway I hope you all come to the party and I love you all like flea-ridden brothers and sisters ^.~ Play nice while I'm gone!
Last edited by Ishe on Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thief 60 / Ninja 71 / Warrior 35 / Summoner 20 / Whitemage 10 / Monk 6 / Ranger 4 / Blackmage 3
Alchemy: 51 ~ Boneworking: 48+1
:::
Rank 10
Paragon of Ninja Excellence.
Klenath
Big Cat

Re: Farewell friends...

Post by Klenath »

Ishe wrote:Play nice while I'm gone!
How are we supposed to have fun now? :(

Bye Ishe! Hope your reorganization works out for the best. I look forward to being closer to your level when you get back, erm, I mean I look forward to your return ... and stuff! :D
Hado
Kitten

Post by Hado »

Ah man I was just about ready to come back and join your thieves guild that you were talking about...Oh well i'll see ya when you come back :) good luck :2thumb:
Rayn
Kitten

Post by Rayn »

Good luck Ishe. I'm glad you're not completely canceling. We'll miss you in EW. :cry:
Look forward to seeing you again when you come back to the game.
Namaste
WHM 28 BLM 14
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

Methinks Ishe forgot there will be maintenence today... so no one can come to your farewell party :(

We'll miss you Ishe, hope you get everything sorted out. :)

Oh... umm... can I borrow your stereo? 8)
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

It seems that we all seem to go through this. Ishe I wish ya the best of luck and I hope that everything works out for ya. I look for ward to still talkin to ya here :D
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

I say that after server maintenance, we do our usual EW run with Ishe in tow. We need one last Shakrami hullabaloo!
Ishe
Tomcat

Post by Ishe »

Sonofa....I completely forgot about server maintenance today =\ I have class as soon as it's over, so we'll just have to have the party a little later. I'll get home around 9:30pm pacific time, so we'll start the festivities then. As for the last Eco-Warrior run...I'd be happy to clear for you guys, but I did EW last night so I'm afraid I can't participate. Sorry about the mixup, I have so much on my mind right now I totally forgot the server would be down. Anyway, I hope to see you all after class. Bai bai friends ;_;
Thief 60 / Ninja 71 / Warrior 35 / Summoner 20 / Whitemage 10 / Monk 6 / Ranger 4 / Blackmage 3
Alchemy: 51 ~ Boneworking: 48+1
:::
Rank 10
Paragon of Ninja Excellence.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Farewell friends... [REVISED]

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Farewell friends... [REVISED]

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт