Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

9 stacks of Sushi and 10k monsters later:

That's all this weekend.

[edit]
Page 53 {Mine}
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Agenblack uses Shining Blade.
Agentblack hits the Fallen Knight for 125 dmg.
Agentbalck's Sword Skill Increases 0.3 points.
Agentblack Sword Skill reaches level 120.
Agentblack Learns "Seraph Blade"!

(btw can somoene show me how to take pictures of text in the game?)

Also I did limit break two which was way easier and alot of fun.

Got Rdm to lvl 54, then it dropped to lvl 53, but got it back to 54 again.

Also Rdm Cant use Seraph Blade huh. I Know I can't but I have it...
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote: (btw can somoene show me how to take pictures of text in the game?)
I use Fraps to get my screenshots.

The free version saves them in BMP format and you can use a simple editor like MSpaint to save it to Jpeg and cut out the needed detail.
The free version can also record 30 seconds of movie material.

The registered version can save in several other formats and can record unlimited movie material.

Downloadable at:
http://www.fraps.com
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Spirit Taker grats~ I need to skillup staff myself :D

Did my first (and last) Sky yesterday and boy did it suck! Took like an hour to get everyone together after a few deaths getting there. All I did was spend money to do a WS that ultimately gets boned up by someone interrupting the SC, paralyze or macro errors and they didn't even use me on Genbu :x big fat waste of time and money, never again :x
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

If all you did was fight Genbu, then you didn't really do much of sky. You missed all the fun of trying to get Ullikimi, tryin to pop Despot and Steam Cleaner, watching a PLD get beat into a corner by Faust, seeing how good your LS is at handling multiple spawns against Mother Globe, all sorts of fun stuff. ^^ Not to mention Byakko, Seiryu and Suzaku, plus Kirin. :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Like I've indicated jokingly on the post Staff skill ups go slow, very slow.
Sometimes I fought skill up mobs for an hour without even getting .1.
And it's not accuracy when I wear a Jaeger ring a Venerer ring and a Life belt and use sushi I hit 95% of the time.
Quite frustrating to say the least.
I've been putting staff skill ups off for a long time because of that and just pulled it out when I fought mobs that could give me a skillup.

As for sky, yes depending on how big your LS is you might be put out of some fights due to a full alliance or be switched in when needed.
Endgame is not put out for everyone tho, if you're not deticated to it you might not enjoy it.
This game is made to have fun, and if you don't have fun in endgame you probably shouldn't do it.

But before you pass a final judgment try to do some more stuff like Kintrra sais.
If you still don't enjoy it, you can always quit it.
A lot of my friends have several high level jobs but don't do endgame because it simply doesn't suit them.
And there's enough other stuff in the game for High levels that don't need an endgame linkshell and can be done by friends.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

We did Byakko twice aswell still boring and not fun at all. Dynamis is fun, Sky and gods most certainly is not, not for me at least.

As for skillups, guess you can't use the banana staves :P I take it you were on steel shells and yeah 200+ is always slow for skillups :( 2-handed weapons even more so than 1-handed.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Like I said, play how you enjoy this game.
If you don't like sky you don't, easy enough. :)

As for skill ups and the Kinkobo or Primate staff.
Yes I use the Primate staff on whm since smn can't use it.
It's a great staff, it has good damage output and the critical hit rate is. <3
Yes for skill up parties I used to do steelshells from 185>205 until I started throwing nasty words about SE to my computer again abot the slow skillups :)

I actually got 215 on Quadav in Qulun dome farming a friend a BLM test.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I just finished all the ToAU Missions Up Thru 8. Time To Start Workin On Assault Missions hehe
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Almost got my AF key item for my gloves in under 5 mins!!! But I forgot my coffer key in my MH. :(

I did hit lvl 55 tho...
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Shirai wrote:
Pheonixhawk wrote: (btw can somoene show me how to take pictures of text in the game?)
I use Fraps to get my screenshots.

The free version saves them in BMP format and you can use a simple editor like MSpaint to save it to Jpeg and cut out the needed detail.
The free version can also record 30 seconds of movie material.

The registered version can save in several other formats and can record unlimited movie material.

Downloadable at:
http://www.fraps.com
I cant remember, do you have to use a Windower to be able to run FRAPS or no?

Oh and before I forget, I got Bastok Rank 10 over the weekend and my team broke the record on 9-2! :D Also got my Bastok flag and aketon and lastnight beat Dynamis-SanDoria (again).. :P
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Can anyone tell me why I cant use seraph blade or red lotus blade? Its says I learned it, but I can't use it. Also, is there such a sword called a Crimson Blade, and what Do I have to do to get it.

Oh Right, for Accomplishments. I got a Garliage Citiadel Coffer Key. Now that's two peices of AF I can get :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Crimson Blade

Or...you could just buy it on the AH :P

As to the weapons skills, there are several weapon skills that your job can "learn" (ie, your sword skill reaches 50 and you get the message "<you> learn Red Lotus Blade") but they are exclusive to other jobs like pld/war/drk and blu in the case of Red Lotus Blade.

Rdms can learn and use:

Fast Blade
Burning Blade
Flat Blade (edit~ forgot this one :P)
Shining Blade
Circle Blade
Spirits Within (<3 this one)
and Savage Blade

Its annoying as all hells to see that you "learned" a technique that your job can't actually use, but you can sub war (for example) and get access to Red Lotus Blade and the others we miss out on by being Rdms. :)

Things I've done..... got Evisceration for dagger, got another Covert upgrade so I'm now at 9mins on my Convert timer :D and I'm now only 6 stacks of bz coins away from my walahara turban :lol:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

dinged WAR75 last night.

my second 75.. <3

also became a PFC in the sentinels.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Undine
Tomcat

Post by Undine »

My kitty on Unicorn just got her rdm af feet and hands today and her key in GC. we had comp in eld for teh chest but one memeber hsouted in was in another area when we found it and tehe was huge rush and followed by WTFs 3 minutes later but i hado pened my chest and warped by then XD
Charaters: Undine- Caitsith, Shika- Alexander/Unicorn, Celsius- Cerberus

[url=http://www.nationstates.net/windurst1]Visit the ture windurst ^^![/url]

[img]http://test256.free.fr/UN%20Cards/catgirls4hn.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Don't need windower for fraps to work, it runs in the background of programs.

The quads in dome should be good till 230ish at least, possibly 240, for skillups :) I know a BLM was skilling Staff on them back when I was going for my RDM test.

RDM get royally screwed when it comes to WSs, master fencer and we get jack pfft. Same goes for Dagger we miss out on Dancing Edge and Shark Bite but Energy Drain is quite nice on crabs.

Got COR to 40 yesterday, Quick Draw and Evoker's Roll for me :) gonna use up the rest of my bullets then put it on hold till AF comes out (lazy ass SE!).
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Ambrey wrote: I cant remember, do you have to use a Windower to be able to run FRAPS or no?
Nope. It is a 3rd party program that seems to be allowed under the ToSA as well.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Finally got my to xp my blm and dont have to worry bout delvling

On a more rl note

This week in school has been odd. I almost got assualt charges pressed against me b/c of a prank i did on a teacher. Lucky I am a good student hehe and only got sent to help clean up or setup graduation practice.

ALSO I AM FINALLY GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL W000T.
Also I finally just let myself go and drunk some alcohol at a friends house. H/e the girls stopped me b4 i could get drunk.

Life seems to be getting wierd but exciting.

final note i would just like to thx all yall for taking the time to post on this forum. It just really feels good to have ppl like to post in something u made u know. *kneel* *goes to find a bottle*
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Alchohol is not good for ju.... 8)

You wouldnt believe how many Marines Careers are ruined by them drinking alchohol. I expect its the same way for civilians as well.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Katina wrote:I almost got assualt charges pressed against me b/c of a prank i did on a teacher. Lucky I am a good student hehe and only got sent to help clean up or setup graduation practice.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alcohol is good in moderation :D
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Alcohol is the best non perscription muscle relaxant you can buy as well as the most widely used recreational drug around.

Yes, many have been ruined by alcohol, and the military encourages its use. There are several tricks to using it safley, eating is one, moderation is another. Learn to count your drinks. If you can't remember the number, STOP.

It is good to know objectivley just how drunk you are. My gague to how inebreated I am has always been my teeth. If two teeth are numb, I can still drive. If six teeth are numb its time to stop drinking. Learn your own signs, a friend once told me "Its easy, after I giggle I stop, that's one drink."
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

- Earned my 40th Merit. I now have level 5 elemental skill (to go with my level 5 thunder potency)
- Killed King Behemoth. RMT CFH'd it, so we ran around until the pansies fled the zone, got claim and took it down, nice and neat.
- {Walahra Turban} Yay!
- Beat Dynamis-Xarcabard again, but still no Armet to upgrade. ; ;
- {PFC Wildcat badge} ... and hopefully only 1 or 2 assaults from the next level. :)
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well I Just had my first sky party as a lvl70. it totally sucked, i ended up with a buncha morons who were as n00b as me, but hey sky is sky hehe :lol:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Got accepted to a Dynamis LS. For a 68 Drg, I'd call this an accomplishment.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Tsybil wrote: Yes, many have been ruined by alcohol, and the military encourages its use.
Really???? Thats weird cause I get a formation and a talking too every week by an officer or Gunnery Sergeant and they always say "DONT DRINK." What's even more weird is, everyday at work my Staff Sergeant pesters me and says:

How old are you?
*Me* 19
What does that mean?
*Don't drink*
No.
That means If you Catch you drinking your A** is mine.
*Roger that Staff Sergeant*

Ahh I get it. It must be the Army, Navy, and Airforce that encourage drinking. Gotcha :2thumb:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tsybil wrote:Alcohol is the best non perscription muscle relaxant you can buy as well as the most widely used recreational drug around.

Yes, many have been ruined by alcohol, and the military encourages its use. There are several tricks to using it safley, eating is one, moderation is another. Learn to count your drinks. If you can't remember the number, STOP.
:lol: Think you may be preaching to the wrong crowd :P most young people stop when it's last orders :lol:

Me personally, my decision making is uneffected by any volumn of alcohol and I know when it's a good time to stop (to stop me from being sick :P). This is generally when my equilibrium is somewhat comprimised and I start feeling a bit queezy :D

{/comfort} Ka-chan, after getting sky all my 70+ parties have still been in Bibikini :lol:
Eviticus wrote:Got accepted to a Dynamis LS. For a 68 Drg, I'd call this an accomplishment.
My end game LS accepts almost anyone at 65, but you're not allowed AF2 until 70 :P (get double points to make up for it though).

Guess 'cause you're 19, PH, makes you under age in the US, otherwise they wouldn't mind? :P

Edit: Almost forgot to add my accomplishment :lol:
Spent all of yesterday leveling Staff from 164 to 200, Full Swing is mine :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

did my first assault mission (the staging point I didthe supplies mission for) i havnt slept in 35 hours so its the one where you clear the cave worms ina bluer version of Ordelle's. We had rdm bard pld drk thf war all /nin. 15 minutes uncapped we cleared the area. second go, the glitch was our pt leader clicked uncapped but instead the game gave us lvl70 cap. we failed with 3 mobs to go but oh well, I had fun.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Even when I turn 21 I refuse to drink. Sry, thats just how I was raised. :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Finnaly after two weeks of searching, I got my AF hands. Also my Rdm hit lvl 55 and is really close to 56.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

*cheers and nibbles on PH* :D
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]