Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I claim the top of this page in the name of Pantsu!

I hit lvl 50 and Shut up a smart talking Blu in a Ballista battle all in the same day.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Shirai wrote:The King Behemoth uses Wild horn: Shirai takes 2200 points of damage!
Yes it's the highest damage any mob has ever done to me.
Quite an accomplishment by itself. =)

Ow my HP fully geared is 818, you can imagine what happened.
You had milk and cookies? :P

RNG32 yay, must say I'm really enjoying RNG now :) after getting Barrage no tank can hold to me :lol: Gonna level RNG alongside COR till 60 at least :)
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Got Bounding Boots for my Q-Tpie friend last night :thumb:

Now for the story that goes with it:
So this friend of mine who rarely ever hangs out with me had some free time last night. I met up with his level 10 THF as my level 10 Samurai. We were prowling around s. gustaburg killing everything... especially Lizards. I had voked and was hack & slashing a quadav when 2 or 3 more re-spawned along with LEAPING LIZZY! :shock:
I disengaged, whirled around and started smashing my "voke" macro.
"Kiss this!! {
provoke}!! *moons the Leaping Lizzy*" ...8 seconds...5 seconds...3...CLAIM! *GIDDY*
Meanwhile, I was still getting slapped around by my original prey, the quadav. My friend ran over and we both pounded on Lizzy. I'm glad SAM gets TP so fast. We were both in the red HP when Lizzy died and *weeehoooo* dropped the boots! :D The second best part was we didn't die from my stray quadav!!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Level 68 and 15k away from 69. Then another 32k or so till I can use my Colossol Lance and Barone shorts....I wish I could find someone to help me camp Ose....
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I started camping Lizzie then gave up after maybe an hour (no spawn) 3 AGI is all of 1.5 r.acc for my RNG and COR plus now I can use RSE and STR is much better :)

{/comfort} Eviticus, you're pretty gimp without the AJ. I personally stopped leveling at 67 until I got it, just need a THF74+ or high level NIN and you sub /WHM and it's cake. Still 1/3 for me, I've known people that have gone longer without getting drop too (took 2 THF75s to get it the 3rd time round).
You'll also want to save up for the Barone Gambieras(sp?) those feet are godly and imo there is nothing better ('cept the Conte version of course).

I landed an interesting party on my COR yesterday; BLU/NINx3, BLU/WHM, RNG, COR. Was Bludgeon and Headbutt spamga, quick fights and very effective.
BLUs were drinking the odd homemade juice and I was giving them Healer's Roll ontop of it.
Got me from 31 ro 33, can see this kinda party working really well once I get Evoker's Roll :)
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Beat Ultima last night. :roll:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Dynamis-Jeuno yesterday, fun on a bun :D
We were so close to completing it but got a bigass link with 15mins to go and we all wiped :(
Three AF2 were dropped incuding my Wyrm Finger Gauntlets yay :D 2/5 now :)

Also COR34 and RNG33 :)
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

An accomplishment not for me but for a member of my LS.

We have one of Titan's first level 75 Blue mages!!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Parrrdon me, I must get rrready for an.... ummm..... date. A date with an olderrr man.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Bahamut has had some BLU75s for a few days at least, I'm sorry but getting 75 in under a month... total losers, get a life!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Shirai wrote:An accomplishment not for me but for a member of my LS.

We have one of Titan's first level 75 Blue mages!!
See that kinda stuff right there makes me wanna quit FFXI. I started rdm in Feburary. All I do in game is Lfg and party, party, party. And im only lvl 52. TOAU came out last month....

Anywayz for accomplishments, I got My rdm AF feet. I had to solo the quest cause nobody would help me.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote: See that kinda stuff right there makes me wanna quit FFXI. I started rdm in Feburary. All I do in game is Lfg and party, party, party. And im only lvl 52. TOAU came out last month....

Anywayz for accomplishments, I got My rdm AF feet. I had to solo the quest cause nobody would help me.
Ok ok, I shouldn't have posted that.
However this person has played for 4 years and has been online a lot because he didn't have other obligations at the point.
I myself lvl jobs like a madman when I have vacation and my friends or family do not.
Hey what else is there to do when everyone else needs to work? ;)
Hanging out downtown also gets boring at some point when you have nobody to hang out with. (And expensive)
On FFXI or any other chatroom there are at least people to talk to.

On another note you yourself have leveld rdm fairly quick,
Taking whm from 1-50 took me about 7/8 months when I first started it.
Took numerous breaks to catch up on spells and stuff since whms don't really farm easy.

As for soloing your AF, kudos on that!
I've indeed noticed a trend of people being "busy" a lot since ToAU came out.
I myself hope that trend will end shortly.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Sugami wrote:Bahamut has had some BLU75s for a few days at least, I'm sorry but getting 75 in under a month... total losers, get a life!
Totally agree I mean when u think bout that 30 days in a month naturally.
Thats 2 lvls+ a day. Now 1-20 is ez. But once u hit the 40+ it slows down on how fast u lvl even if it's nonstop. Idk bout yall but when I tired to lvl mad in the 60s it would take me a day a lvl. I've no respect for ppl like Zehka on Titan who got blu to 70+ in like weeks.

If multiple players play the chac then ya it wouldnt be hardbut adults thats i see playing for long time like this guy on my hnmls make me sick. Gratz on the new force in ls
Shirai from the heart but that player needs to explore the world instead of sitting in front of t.v or p.c for 12hrs + a day
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Congratulations on getting your boots.^^

The RDM AF quests can be frusterating, not everyone (re: very few) wants to skill up in Garlaige Citadel (AF legs) or in C. Ortzja (AF Body) and the final quest for the hat is a bit hazardous to your exp (or your tank's exp) but its worth it. The quest storyline is one of the most interesting I've gone through and the AF will last you a long long long time. 8)

Good job and keep at it. :)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Tsybil wrote:70.

Parrrdon me, I must get rrready for an.... ummm..... date. A date with an olderrr man.
:o Go get him sister!!! (you sure he's older? :roll: :| just kidding!!! :D *purrpurrpurrr*)
Assassen Summoner
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

Centurio X-I ! Boy, just when I finally got all the Boyahda Tree muck off my outfit...

WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Those are some tall ass Ant's. Congrats, too.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Tianshii wrote: (you sure he's older? :roll: :| just kidding!!! :D *purrpurrpurrr*)
Yes he is. In Vanad'iel I am only 24. :wink:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I SOLOED THE SHADOW LORD!!! LVL 53 RDM. /dance dance.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote:I SOLOED THE SHADOW LORD!!! LVL 53 RDM. /dance dance.

:shock: Niiiiiiiiiice!!

That is an accomplishment worthy of notice, please if you have pictures do show them.
If not, please tell how you did that.

Itś not every day you hear a lvl 53 RDM solo this big guy.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

It wasnt easy, and I have no idea how to post up pictures. But anyway, First as usual I subbed ninja and used utsusemi Ichi along with my other buffs. Once I was ready I used Elemental seal and used sleep II. I healed back up to full health and then debuffed the mob. (I used my dark staff for this) After that it was on like a donkey kong. I used all of my ninjitsu and Attacked away with my Fencing Degen. Occasionaly casting nukes and keeping my enfeelbes and buffs up I soon found myslef out of mp and the showlord still with 2/4 of his health. So I did what any rdm would do. I used sleep II again, healed up, used chain spell and gave it one last push...but chainspell didnt kill him and once again I was out of MP. The shadowlord had a blib for a health left, and 3 more hits would end my life. Then I noticed something I had ignored the entire time. My TP was at 300%. I was like OMGWTFBBQ. And used Shining Blade. I was soooo happy when he died. Sadly, I was doing this quest for a freind cause I joked around saying I could solo him. But im going to do it again as soon as I hit rank 5 :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

You seem to have confused this with the Tall Tales thread.

Did I ever tell you about the time I soloed a GM with Banish merits and an onion rod? :wink:
WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Im sorry my mistake. I forgot I had two red mages. One on Pheonix server and one on Ifrit. I forgot last night I logged on to Ifrits server (havent used it forever) The red mage on Ifrit is lvl 75. That was the one I soloed the shadow lord with. :oops:

However this morning I logged on and tried to solo it with my 53 rdm... as you can guess, I got slaughtered. Ah well, Ill get that one to 75 too.

(Btw the first post was submitted at 3 am in my time zone. So yeah I was half awake :rofl: )
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ziada wrote:You seem to have confused this with the Tall Tales thread.

Did I ever tell you about the time I soloed a GM with Banish merits and an onion rod? :wink:
:shock: Really? wow, bet he was embarrassed. Did you slapga him while he was begging for mercy?
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Pheonixhawk wrote:I SOLOED THE SHADOW LORD!!! LVL 53 RDM. /dance dance.
Im sorry my mistake. I forgot I had two red mages. One on Pheonix server and one on Ifrit. I forgot last night I logged on to Ifrits server (havent used it forever) The red mage on Ifrit is lvl 75. That was the one I soloed the shadow lord with.
:?: hmm, if you knew you did it on the 75 why'd you say you did it on the 53? Plus your discription is of using your 53 character, if you had done it on a 75 you'd have used Spirits Within at 300% TP or even Savage Blade.
This is a clear contradiction!

Ziada's on fire! Hot crossed kitty! I came across that NM on the way to do whatever prime fight is down there, somehow our PLD died but DRG to the rescue and kicked it good! No cloak and I didn't get the ore either :(

As for my achievements I picked up Wyrm Finger Gauntlets last dynamis, can't use them yet but I'd stick with my Barone Monopolas anyways :P
RNG and COR both at 37, soon Quick Draw and Evoker's Roll will be mine but I'll also stop for SE to get their thumbs out their butts and bring out AF already!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Sugami wrote:
Pheonixhawk wrote: :?: hmm, if you knew you did it on the 75 why'd you say you did it on the 53? Plus your discription is of using your 53 character, if you had done it on a 75 you'd have used Spirits Within at 300% TP or even Savage Blade.
This is a clear contradiction!
For one Like I said, I posted that post well past Midnight. Im not gonna lie, When I stay up that late, I become Uber Noob. Uber beacause I so High lvled, and Noob becasue I dont think straight. I no sh*t woke up thinking I had beat the shadow lord with my 53 rdm and then posted it :(
Sadly when I logged on, and I was still rank 4 I was like...wtf...

Also the reason why I didnt use those weapon skills is because I spammed the wrong WS. You gotta remember, I hardly ever play on Ifrit Server. (Or as a lvl 75 Red Mage at that) And true savage blade and spirits within would of did WAY more damage, but Shining Blade Got to job done :lol: If I had just wore the RDM AF I would of noticed I wasnt on the Phoenix server. All I have on Phoenix are the boots. Which reminds me, I should get that done <.<

And Congrats on lvl 37.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I acomplished ToAU Missions2-3(sans midnight) and Took On 3 Waves Of Mobs In My First Besieged. Oh Ya Besieged waves relvled me to 70 w000t. I got my Mog Locker and enough coins to make 5 payments
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:twisted: Another Ultima win!!! Only THIS TIME... My Garuda dealt the finishing blow!!!! :D

Man did I let out a squeel of delight when I read "Ultima was defeated by Garuda"!!!! Weeehoo~~~ And if that wasn't great enuf, I only went along on a camio because that limbus group didn't have a full ally with the regular group last night.
Something about helping people and murdering a difficult {mega boss} really warms the soul :angel:
Assassen Summoner
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

rofl gratz Tianshii

finally hit rank 10 sat with an old pal and i liked the final cs for windy.
finally got last person in old cop static 8-4 done.
finally got a xp buffer for blm so i dont delvl.

Goal now is to get some money b/c i have been saving hnmls points for online bidding and then finish blm and start on nin.

Or i could use these ks and bs i been saving since now that i'm a blm for me to pay other blms for ks30 seems so stupid.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

LS's worst attempt at Dynamis yesterday :lol: wiped several times over, didn't get very far just plain sucked but at least Finland won the Eurovision :lol:

Afterwards friend and myself got a party together and ding DRG73 :D I can wear my Wyrm Finger Gauntlets now :D
I tried out using Attack food (meat chiefkabobs) and I was missing too much, could probably get away with it on VTs if I had o-hat.

I also got to try out Impulse Drive with Sneak Attack (I was closing Light until a DRK came along so stuck with /THF). I really don't understand this weapon skill it was hitting anywhere between 400-700ish. I checked the TP I got 14% each time (13+1) so both hits landed o_o; Without SA the usual would be 300-500ish, silly WS :roll: