Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Beat CoP 6-4 on second try 8)

The airship was a bit tedious but our group beat it silly in 30 minutes and 43 seconds (Including CS time).

2 deaths,

Summoner went down at the mammets due to AoE oneshottage. (Poor Taru)
I went down at Omega due to grabbing hate from a cure and he guided missiled me for um.. 700+
We got up and continued our business (Weakened)

We are now continuing and hoping to do 7-5 today so hopefully I can say {Al'Taieu} : O after tonight :)

Ow and I claimed page 41 :D

[Majorly big wootga edit!]

Al'Taieu: O!!!!!!!!!!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sylphine
Tomcat

Post by Sylphine »

Grats ^^

I've never do any COP mission, but I heard my friend said "It's the friendship-breaker mission". :shock:
Sylphine on Titan Server...

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sylphine]More Info[/url]

Aw...after 50 leveling becomes more difficult now........
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Shirai wrote:
Sylphine wrote::o How come that he go for G2 quest without talking to Matt!?

(Now I have the G3 problem myself...guess I'll have to hit 60 before soloing this) :(
You could try and solo it, but you can also ask people if they need it.
It's considerably easier to go with a group instead of going alone in case someone agros one of them.

Soloing is also possible but in some places it might become a bit tricky.
Eh I solo'd 2/3 of G3, the only hard part is Castle Ozwhatsits 'cause you need someone to open the door and someone else to run through it (unless you have flee or NIN AF or strider boots) and even still there's at least two yags surrounding the levers and they rate EP to 75s. Just have to hope there's a group up there trying for tests.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

8) 8) 8)

Gratz Shirai

I'll see u around in sea maybe

time to get those raja rings :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:o My hnmls beat Jorm this sunday!! weeehooo :D I was one of several Summoners sic-ing Diabolos (for in-flight Jorm) and Garuda (for pounce-tastic Jorm) on the giant wyrm. Very long fight.. but fun as well. Took 1737 damage on a breath attack (i only have 850+/-hps, explain that one lol) :? plus one other death~ But who cares! World Serpent Slayer title :thumb:
Sylphine wrote: I've never do any COP mission, but I heard my friend said "It's the friendship-breaker mission". :shock:
It sure can be! You need a static to get through the BC's.(ok well you don't but it's A LOT better sticking w/ the same group then pick-ups. Less chance of utter failure+you learn from mistakes) What happens is, one time someone can't make it.. or say you all die... A few of the members get impatient and go ahead and re-do the battle with replacement people who have compleated it already. Someone gets left behind. When the left behind person wants help-- they are SoL since the rest of the "static" has moved ahead. That happened to me. It sucks! :stare:
So, do CoP. It's a lot of fun and very rewarding. Just be sure to get a group of people who are just as devoted to eachother as they are to the win.

AND :arrow: {Congratulations!} Shirai
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote::o My hnmls beat Jorm this sunday!! weeehooo :D I was one of several Summoners sic-ing Diabolos (for in-flight Jorm) and Garuda (for pounce-tastic Jorm) on the giant wyrm. Very long fight.. but fun as well. Took 1737 damage on a breath attack (i only have 850+/-hps, explain that one lol) :? plus one other death~ But who cares! World Serpent Slayer title :thumb:
Nice Congratulations fellow smn kitty ^^
Sylphine wrote: I've never do any COP mission, but I heard my friend said "It's the friendship-breaker mission". :shock:
It sure can be! You need a static to get through the BC's.(ok well you don't but it's A LOT better sticking w/ the same group then pick-ups. Less chance of utter failure+you learn from mistakes) What happens is, one time someone can't make it.. or say you all die... A few of the members get impatient and go ahead and re-do the battle with replacement people who have compleated it already. Someone gets left behind. When the left behind person wants help-- they are SoL since the rest of the "static" has moved ahead. That happened to me. It sucks! :stare:
So, do CoP. It's a lot of fun and very rewarding. Just be sure to get a group of people who are just as devoted to eachother as they are to the win.
I haven't lost friends to it but I've been in a static where I was getting behind so I had to leave them.
It didn't break the friendship due to mutual understanding. (Playtimes was a huge factor in this and frankly nobody can help that.)
But as Tian sais to complete CoP succesfully you're best off with a group of people that sticks together and plays roughly around the same time as you.
The second static I joined is a group like that and we are planning to finish CoP, RoZ and eventually ToAU when it comes out.
By sticking together and learning from our mistakes we got ourselves where we are now and yes we're as good as synchronized.
AND :arrow: {Congratulations!} Shirai
Thank you Tian,
it's been a long, painful and horribly expensive learning experience and I'm very proud to have reached it.
Being pwned by the Promies for so long (Dem 1/1, Mea 1/5, Holla 1/15) -> getting completely torn to pieces by the mammets of Riverne site #A01 (Where I almost gave up on CoP 1/17)
But the story behind it is absolutely worth all of the deaths and gil.
And I have died a lot! :)

In the first 5 minutes I had sea an LS member directly invited my static and me to his Limus LS which we did quite imediately.
Fun Fun Fun Fun!!!
l00t: 4 Ancient beastcoins and a Glittering Yarn. :D
one of the Items I need for my Evoker's Pigaches +1.
Sylphine
Tomcat

Post by Sylphine »

Passed G3 a few hours ago!

Davoi was quite a piece of cake, luckily there was someone who happened to have the Crimson orb killing the orcs in front of the banishing gate, so I ask him to open the wall.

Beadeaux was a stressful one, run with having to keep an eye on the chat log. Luckily neak didn't wear in danger places.

Oztroja crest was absolutely hell...too many yagudos there. :cry:
Sylphine on Titan Server...

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sylphine]More Info[/url]

Aw...after 50 leveling becomes more difficult now........
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

This kitty got a DynaLS and got a Dynamis-Windurst win all in the same night. o.o;

Also, did my quest for my lv.28 Fukuro Katana for my NIN.

And last, but not least, finally finished that thrice-forsaken {Pole of Trials}!!! Which I promptly took back to Shantotto and shoved up her Tarutaru *@!.

/emote included in-game, I may post a pic of that later, I did screen-shot it. XD

Just a side-note on that, Shantotto annoys me to begin with. The {Pole of Trials} annoyed me as well. Combine the fact that the Pole came from Shantotto, and well, yeah, ticked off kitty. ^^;;;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Shirai wrote:it's been a long, painful and horribly expensive learning experience and I'm very proud to have reached it.
Being pwned by the Promies for so long (Dem 1/1, Mea 1/5, Holla 1/15) -> getting completely torn to pieces by the mammets of Riverne site #A01 (Where I almost gave up on CoP 1/17)
But the story behind it is absolutely worth all of the deaths and gil.
And I have died a lot! :)

In the first 5 minutes I had sea an LS member directly invited my static and me to his Limus LS which we did quite imediately.
Fun Fun Fun Fun!!!
l00t: 4 Ancient beastcoins and a Glittering Yarn. :D
one of the Items I need for my Evoker's Pigaches +1.
{/nod} Totally worth all the gil I've burned doing CoP. I was stuck on the mammet fight for like..oh..6 months I think :lol:
:o you have Glittering Yarn ALREADY?!?! :x *nabs it* hehe, just kidding... I have 20+ coins (after a month or so of runs) and Astral Leather. Our goodies combined = +1 gear upgrade!!! :D
Grats on sea fellow kitty summoner~ Fight one of those orange coy-looking fish w/ Ifrit & when its mouth is open, use your highest BP & lookie the DAMAGE!

In closing: Beat Omega (limbus {mega boss}) dropped items for feet & that pointy helmet :) Best part was when my darling Samurai had to kite it w/ flee*giggles* He's sexy and fast! Good thing I've been skilling my pounce skilz! :P
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote: Grats on sea fellow kitty summoner~ Fight one of those orange coy-looking fish w/ Ifrit & when its mouth is open, use your highest BP & lookie the DAMAGE!
I wish I screenshotted it,
reading ahead I tried it instantly as soon as I got there.
"Ifrit readies Flaming Crush"
"Ifrit uses Flaming Crush, The Ul'Hpemde takes 3345 points of damage"
I know damage output can be way higher but then again, I'm only lvl 71 still. :)
Funny thing about those is that you can actually enfeeble them with non hurting spells like Paralyze and Slow and the still won't attack you until you hurt them :lol:
A good way to skill up my (Horrybly low) enfeebling skill on whm.
In closing: Beat Omega (limbus {mega boss}) dropped items for feet & that pointy helmet :) Best part was when my darling Samurai had to kite it w/ flee*giggles* He's sexy and fast! Good thing I've been skilling my pounce skilz! :P
Nice, I'll be taking on JoL soon with my LS tho :)
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Odd thing has happened to me. First off, yesterday after a long day of doing profit synth ingots I go to CN to level my NPC. As a 54 Drg/Blm not seeking, I get a /tell asking if I want to pt......ok, why not. I lfp for 7 hours at a time looking for a pt, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth. I accept, Lvl 55 Ding.

Tonight I'm in Jeuno, making Mythril Ingots. I ding 37 Goldsmithing and then, over the course of the next two minutes, get 3 random invites from 3 seperate parties as a 55 Drg/war not seeking...So same logic as before, I accept. Ding 56Drg and I snag the Rusty Gauntlets for my AF hands while I'm in Boyahda.

Now I'm putting on /anon while I work on my crafting. Too many extremely expensive things I want to continue leveling....
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

/em nuzzles Shirai :rofl: isn't it FUN!!
JoL :o Let me know how that goes!!!

Eviticus- looks like DRG is gaining some popularity! That's good news because I intend fo -finally- unlock it this week.
I've wanted to try my paw at DRG since I was but a baby WHM learning the ropes by myself just outside of San d'Oria.
I spyed a handsome Elvaan Dragoon and his ever-so-cute baby dragon and was smittn'!
Also, isn't that always the way...getting invited when you aren't looking, yet when you are- nothing!
Today I spent the better part of my morning soloing Sprinklers in Sky, as I often do. I had /anon on. I got an invite!! :?:
Got a merit + 5k limit points :lol:
Assassen Summoner
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

I hit 75 RDM last night... My first 75...

/joy!
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Congratulations!!!!!

Rdm will be my first to reach 75 too and I can't wait!

level 72 now...almost there.........
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Nonoriri
Kitten

Hello everyone, my name is Nono!

Post by Nonoriri »

I finished installing Playonline!
Currently downloading updates for Playonline!

Next Goal: Install FFxi on my pc.

See you next year! d(o.o)b
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:o :o :o

gratz Gwynn

I finished installing Playonline!
Currently downloading updates for Playonline!

Next Goal: Install FFxi on my pc.

See you next year! d(o.o)b
awww y so long Nonoriri

ONE OF US ONE OF US
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Gwynn wrote:I hit 75 RDM last night... My first 75...

/joy!
Pfft 75 means nothing to me :P just 3 more than 72 which is where I'm currently at and will be for a long long while (for both DRG and RDM).
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Finished CoP 8-1 and farmed some organs for a shiny earring ^^

And a new damage record on Fishies!!!

ouch!
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job sister summoner!! :D {/cheer}

In fact {Good Job} to all my sisters accomplishments *purrrrrrrr* :)
Assassen Summoner
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I just got a rune blade! woot! and i didnt pay out the nose to get it either!

gotta love the whole strange apparatus stuff now. ^_^
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Beat CoP today 8)
Obtained: Tear of Altana.
Now wait for 11PM EST (JP Midnight) to start on the victory lap through Vana'diel and get my mitts on that sexy Tamas Ring <3

[edit] Pictures pictures!!

8-3 mission heading towards some evil Zdei Gauntlet.

The coolest BC area ever, This is the Empyrial Paradox expresstrain, we will now take you off Vana'diel's surface into the heavens.

Time for a rest, first form down (which was pretty easy) Second form.... Orz...

and a nice screeny for the book.
"And if you look below, you will see Qufim island"

[edit] Tamas ring obtained {All right!!}
Last edited by Shirai on Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

I had camped Valkurm Emperor on and off before and then last week decided to get serious. After 8 straight claims on Valkurm Emperor I was 0/15 for the drop and so tired that when he litterally popped right in front of me for what should have been my 16th claim, I just stared at it until someone else got the claim and the drop. :(

After that I decided to let the other campers finally have a chance at claiming since I needed some sleep. Two days later I had this strong feeling that Valkurm Emperor would pop so I log on and not even 10 minutes later, sure enough, he does. After resting for a couple days, getting claim was easy.

Sadira defeats the Valkurm Emperor.
You find an Insect Wing on the Valkurm Emperor.
Sadira obtains an Insect Wing.
You find an Empress Hairpin on the Valkurm Emperor.
Sadira obtains an Empress Hairpin.

And so that's how I got my hairpin last week. 1/16 :2thumb:
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

{Congratulations!} Shirai! Hehe, that's our SMN kitties for ya. ^^

Way to go Sadira. I got lucky and got mine off of him in two claims, but trying to get it for my g/f has been a bit more of a pain. :oops:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

i camped, and SOLOED, all my hecteye eyes. now i just have to find a dmn alchemist.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

L'see here...recently got all my AF up to, but not including, the AF helm for Drg. (And the cutscene's are friggin' sweet. Best I've seen.) Got to lvl 58 recently too. I head that 50-60 are difficult for melee, and Drg especilly. But every pt I've been in for the past three levels I've gotten while it was a random invite while I was not lfp. o.0 And I've gotten like 4 levels in a week.

Also dinged 41 {Goldsmithing}. Mythril Sheets are hell'a profitable on my server, seeing as fire crystals are raining from the sky ever since I've had my mule take up Gardening. Too bad they don't sell too terribly well. 2 stacks or so every 3 days.... >.>

Aiming for Assault Earring, Drachen Armet, Enky-whatever's Bracelets....and whatever gear up to 60 I need. Then, hopefully, G3....maybe finally take on the Shadow Lord.

Oh yeah, at lvl 58 I soloed a VT Helm Beetle in {Crawler's Nest}. That that, nay-sayers. :D And that was -without- AF Helm.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding NIN60 and Blade: Jin sekshiness 8)
That brings the tally to 3 jobs over lv60 :) (2 over 70)
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

Way to go Sugami and Eviticus!

I just hit an IT Funnel Bat in Garlaige for 723, SATA+VB last night. :shock: Granted, dagger gets a bonus on bats, but I was only averaging around 540-620 or so before that. THF49/NIN24

Sadira flexes her muscles.

edit: The next night I had a BRD upping attack and I hit a bat for 748.
Last edited by Sadira on Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ding Drg 60. *Slips on the Drachen Armet* Next....I shall make it my quest to take on and win a fight with an IT fat bat. (Not one of the triples. Jet stream, {No thanks.})
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

A few accomplishments again this weekend.

First of, Diabolos can finally be called my faithful pet :twisted:

Secondly, I won Divine might and am now a proud owner of a {Knight's Earring} 8)
Tamakii
Kitten

Post by Tamakii »

Well I didn't accomplish anything but my sister did!

Sangochan - 1 Maat - 0!

http://files.filefront.com/SangochanVSM ... einfo.html
[img]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9092/tamakii8ue.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?132268]Allakhazam Stats[/url]
Spicy {Mithra} {Impossible to gauge}