Sorry

A place to talk about... anything!
Blackroses
Tomcat

Sorry

Post by Blackroses »

I know i shouldnt bring this here but i felt that you all should know. The war on terrorism is getting worse everyday. I...I had some friends who are a bunch of admin clerks working in the admin field. Well the other day a I.E.D was found in their office and it went off. Every one in the Office died. there were 10 causualties. 3 of them were my friends from boot camp. Please Support our troops. They are still out there fighting. Just thought you all should know that :(

btw I work in the Admin field in a office just like theres as well. Im a frightened? Youd better believe it.
Last edited by Blackroses on Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
*when Pheonixhawk burned in the flames by the hand of the dark warlord Pantsu a new re-incarnation appeared holding a black rose in her hand*

[img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6189/13ls2.jpg[/img]
Blackroses
Tomcat

Post by Blackroses »

btw for those of you who got to see the original message, Ive cut some things out for the simple fact of thats releasing too much military info out in public. :D
*when Pheonixhawk burned in the flames by the hand of the dark warlord Pantsu a new re-incarnation appeared holding a black rose in her hand*

Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

*huggles and snuggles the scared kitty*
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

No need to apologize. I too have friends stationed in Iraq and other dangerous zones and can well believe the pain and fright you're suffering from as well.

I left the Army over three years ago, my husband left active only this past July to enter the Reserves and his unit will eventually be returning to the Middle East. I understand what you and your friends are dealing with and will add you and them to my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and best of wishes.

/salute
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
AgentSeethroo
Tomcat

Mrowr.

Post by AgentSeethroo »

I feel you, kitty.

I'm in an administrative career field in the USAF, but we're acquisitions, so when we deploy, we usually deploy as a part of an Army or Marine unit.

We have another round of deployments coming up in May, and a lot of really good people are going out there...for their second time in like 2 years.

I'm sorry you lost your friends...I know that's rough. I'm sure I speak for the Pride when I say that we're all here for you.
[url=http://www.gamerfocus.com][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/AgentSeethroo.jpg[/img][/url]

My kitty's name is Teryn! Check out her adventures [url=http://ffxi.gamerfocus.com]here[/url]!
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

sorry to hear about your loss blackroses,you have my condolences and my sympathy
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

It's sad to hear about the loss of people on something stupid called war, especially when they are friends.

You have my biggest sympathies.
Sylphine
Tomcat

Post by Sylphine »

I know how you feel, I also lose my friend due to terrorism too.

My sympathies, I know it's rough, but I'm sure you can getover it.

ps. Sorry about my bad english...like I said in another topic, English is not my mother tongue. :(
Sylphine on Titan Server...

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sylphine]More Info[/url]

Aw...after 50 leveling becomes more difficult now........
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I am in Iraq now, right by Baghdad. Its a hard thing to lose friends. I lost 2 in a mortor attack last week. The best thing you all can do is know that we do this with all of you in mind. We will stop terror here before it gets to our homes you have my word on that.

Sgt Lee Chieffalo USMC
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Blackroses
Tomcat

Post by Blackroses »

Thank you all. I just hope that one day the war ends and there will be peace. Theres all this talk of how Iraq will drag on, and how Korea is posing a threat, and how another country is trying to make a weapon. I hope this all isnt just the president tyring to start sh*t for no reason, because its me, my friends, their and my family who will suffer. But as Sgt Chieffalo stated, I will also keep fighting on, to help prevent this terrorism from spreading to our home. If i ever get deployed to Iraq I promise to remember you all, and fight for what I hope is the right thing.

- Lance Corporal Henderson USMC

Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:( *pounces & huggles the military kitties*
My RL BF was there... He was one of the first wave to go. It was SO SCARY. The only communication we had were letters...snail mail... which was nice but not as instant as I am used to. What made it worse was I work for a local Fox News affiliate... So we were covering every ounce of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" and it was driving me up a wall! I would check the lists of soldiers lost every day, praying I would not see his name. He came back to me safe and whole. I know I am blessed for this.
I hope with all the hope there is these blessings come to you as well.
I am sorry for your losses. *hug*
I do think of everyone still there & I wish y'all didn't have to be there. :(
May the power of 1,000 angels & the spirits of passed friends and family protect you at all times from all possible harm. :angel:
(ok i know that last part was rather emo but that's what i would say as a "prayer" i guess when my bf was stationed in iraq{/blush})
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

*sigh* It doesn't get easier... War isn't just about life and death, morals and justice... It's just a political game, where some political asshat sends hundreds of thousands of people to their death in the name of money and "Economic Growth".

My heart goes out to your friends that had to die for an unknown cause. No soldier should have to die because of a cause no one knows. It's not fair -.- no matter how you look at it, justify it, or write it, There is no real cause for war except to kill. I just wish it hadn't been someone you were close to.
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
Takara2011
Kitten

Post by Takara2011 »

I'm afraid I can't relate to what you're going through, yet I hope the ones who were lost find peace in the afterlife.
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/tora20/chibirukku2.gif[/img]
Arat
Windurstrian Goddess of Randomness, Typos, and Mistells
THF54 | WHM33| BLM26 | NIN25 | DRG15 | WAR12 | SMN10 | MNK9 | BLU8 | PUP7 |COR17
Althaia
Tomcat

Post by Althaia »

Sigh, that's sad, Blackroses!

My friend's over in Kuwait... he's from Texas and pro-the-war. :?: Being a peace-loving person, you'd think we wouldn't get along, but we do -- we just don't talk politics.

I can't imagine how hard it must be over there, though. Keep up the good work, military kittens!

Though I don't support war, I support the troops... :2thumb:
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I volunteered to come over here, and Im glad I did. Its not everyday you can give the gift of freedom to people.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Kessa wrote:I volunteered to come over here, and Im glad I did. Its not everyday you can give the gift of freedom to people.
Kessa wrote:Rome did not build its empire though Diplomacy. It was built by killing all that opposed them!

1, Empires do not give their subject states freedom. Sucsessful ones give the illusion of freedom perhaps.

2, Even those who have lied us into this war claim we are not building an empire.

3, Study the words of David Shoup (Spelling?), former comandant USMC. You may want to check out Chesty Puller (Spelling?) also.

I do hope you get out of there alive and healthy with your ideals and illusions intact. You are one of many good people caught in a bad place trying to do a good job.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

The US doesnt give freedom to its citizens, it gives the allusion of freedom. we are all still trapped in the system, but given 'free will' meaning, here are your choices, go forward with your miserable life or die, thats really all the choices you have.

as for the american government, i feel pity. winston churchil best summarized how i think of democracy. "Democracy is the Worst form of goverment except for all the others that have been tried."
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I do agree it is just a illusion of true freedom. But to much freedom is just to dangerous. However I've been to places w/o that illusion. I wouldnt want to raise my kids their.

An Illusion is better than nothing at all.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Sorry

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Sorry

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru