Final Fantasy Famous personality test

A place to talk about... anything!
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

You are Bahamut!
You scored 14 good or evil, 10 spirituality, 1 power, and 11 intelligence!
Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book. Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 69% on purity

You scored higher than 52% on faith

You scored higher than 24% on strength

You scored higher than 40% on intelligence

not quite what i expected but all right go bahamut
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

I got Bahamut too :D
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

Am i the only Seymor :?
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Amiable
Tomcat

Post by Amiable »

You are Dagger
You scored 4 good or evil, 19 spirituality, -2 power, and -1 intelligence!
Graceful, doting, and a bit naive, Princess Garnet til Alexandros the 17th (her full name) is a central character in Final Fantasy 9. She was born in Madain Sari, and left with her mother at a very young age. She washed up on the shores near Alexandria, and was adopted by Brahne - her real mother had died in a vicious storm. She's very trusting, and only wants to do the right thing, but she's prone to becoming a device of those around her. In the end she learns what's really going on and is able to tenscend into the Queen she was fated to become, but it's a long road through many dark times to get there. If you're like Dagger, I don't envy you. It's entirely possible that you're just as naive, and you might be someone's doormat. However you're inherently good, and - with some luck - eventually someone will help you develop that strength and reveal your weaknesses. Then you'll be able to move beyond that naivete and come into your own as a decent contributing member of your community. Similar characters include Terra(ff6), Selphie(ff8) Your polar opposite is Seymour. You can probably get along with Yuna, Sabin or Bahamut.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 43% on purity
You scored higher than 84% on faith
You scored higher than 16% on strength
You scored higher than 6% on intelligence

ummmm was that free online dating there before i highlighted it and copied and pasted? well similar characters are selphie..... i always get selphie on other tests
(\__/) Help little bunny foo foo gain world
( -'-'-) Domiation by copying and pasting this
(")_(") onto you own signature
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Bahamut.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

You are Yuna!
You scored 35 good or evil, 22 spirituality, -8 power, and 11 intelligence!
Undeniably innocent and intelligent with the slightest - almost invisible - hint of corruption, Yuna, the daughter of High Summoner Braska draws on strong beliefs, her quiet wisdom and the wealth of friendships around her to strike out and defend Spira from Sin. Physical strength is perhaps her only real disability, but she makes up for it with a strong connection to the metaphysical through her deep faith. Throughout FFX, Yuna is faced with a constant stream of tragedy, but she never loses hope - always moving forward with her faith in her heart. Even when that faith proved false, she kept on and fought to find something else to believe in, determined not to give in to Sin's whims. Finally finding a way to defeat Sin's cycle of torment, Yuna again faced tragedy as she faced the loss of her love. Ever determined and hopeful, she kept going on until finally recapturing what she was denied for her sacrifices. Aligned with good, faithful and intelligent, if a bit weak, you are probably a very determined person with a strong belief in something - whether it be God or Starbucks Coffee is up to you. Chances are if you have that much determination coupled with keen knowledge, you'll get far in the world. Just try not to dwell too much on what you might be lacking strength-wise, and you should do well. Similar Characters include Rinoa(ff8), Relm(ff6), Ramza(fft) Your Polar opposite is Kefka. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Delita.

You scored higher than 99% on purity

You scored higher than 90% on faith

You scored higher than 6% on strength

You scored higher than 39% on intelligence

I'm kinda surprised i got a 99% on the purity thing...I mean everyone says i'm a nice guy but damn! It says "higher than 99%"...does that mean i'm a hundred? :shock: or like, 99.3 :lol: Also the faith, 90% is pretty friggin high for someone who doesnt believe in god! The strength I figured would be around there, i'm not exactly a body builder if you know what i mean :roll: I was kinda hoping i'd score a little higher on the intelligence :D but then i'm more of a wise kitty than a smart one.
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Aony wrote:I'm kinda surprised i got a 99% on the purity thing...I mean everyone says i'm a nice guy but damn! It says "higher than 99%"...does that mean i'm a hundred? :shock: or like, 99.3 :lol:

Its percentile based. 99.999... is as high as it goes. There is no 100th percentile.
Aony wrote:Also the faith, 90% is pretty friggin high for someone who doesnt believe in god!
Faith is NOT based on religon or belief in a god.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Laah
Kitten

Post by Laah »

You are Yuffie!
You scored 2 good or evil, -2 spirituality, -6 power, and -3 intelligence!
Yuffie never was especially smart - she was just surrounded by smart people. She's renegade thief, so it's doubtful she had faith in much of anything. It's a good thing her weapons had range because her spindley frame probably couldn't take much of a beating. Yuffie always had a heart of gold, though (or materia, rather). She was trying to do the right thing - she just went about it the wrong way. She drew on her weaknesses to create a kind of false strength - a facade, always keeping her good intentions in mind. What does that say about you - other than the fact that you're probably a bubbly, scatter-brained waif bent on some irrational desire to help out? It says that even with all those vices, you're still trying to do your best at being a good person. Even if things don't always go as planned, you usually have the better intentions in mind. Similar Characters include Irvine(ff8), Locke(ff6) Your polar opposite is Sephiroth. You can probably get along with Quistis, Barret or Dagger. You could tolerate Goblins.

You scored higher than 32% on purity

You scored higher than 9% on faith

You scored higher than 5% on strength

You scored higher than 2% on intelligence

OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT YUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I need help getting to rank 4 plz help me out.
Laah
Kitten

Post by Laah »

Laah wrote:. You could tolerate Goblins.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE GOBBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need help getting to rank 4 plz help me out.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Kessa wrote:Am i the only Seymor :?
Newp you missed the other two Seymores before you :)
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

lol Why am I not surprised...

You are Sephiroth!
You scored -3 good or evil, 23 spirituality, 13 power, and 19 intelligence!
In the beginning there was a man, and his name was Sephiroth, and he was bad... very, very bad. Sephiroth is the kind of guy you put a restraining order on before you even meet him. He's got a head full of bad wiring and funny ideas about his place in the world. He thinks he's the son of God, and that's not good when the God he believes in is Jenova. Religious overtones aside, Sephiroth is a sadistic, calculating, intelligent, unrelenting force to be reckoned with. The guy walks through fire, cleaves Behemoths to pieces in one strike and all that before a picnic at the North Cave with Aeris. He carries a big sword - not so much for the compensating as for the instilling terror factor - and he's not afraid to use it. Sephiroth, if the most convoluted of all FF baddies, is the most infamous due to a bit of drama theater involving an innocent Ancient and his big sword. The one undeniable thing about sephiroth is that he was(is) evil incarnate, and stopping him literally meant(means) the difference between the end of the world and another tomorrow. If you're Sephiroth, please allow me to get the hell out of the way before I iritate you, O Great and Evil one. I really can't think of any good things that can come from someone like sephiroth - perhaps because I'm frozen in terror - so I'll just say "Please don't kill me" and leave you to your own devices. Similar characters include Ultimecia(ff8), and Vormav(fft) Your polar opposite is Yuffie. You can probably get along with Seifer, Delita and Seymour.

You scored higher than 26% on purity

You scored higher than 93% on faith

You scored higher than 74% on strength

You scored higher than 64% on intelligence
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

You are Bahamut!
You scored 18 good or evil, 21 spirituality, 8 power, and 12 intelligence!
Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book. Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good.

How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 78% on purity

You scored higher than 88% on faith

You scored higher than 53% on strength

You scored higher than 39% on intelligence
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Final Fantasy Famous personality test

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт