Looking for an artist!

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Looking for an artist!

Post by Ambrey »

Hey, I know this may sound like a weird post but I was looking for anyone with really good drawing/art skills. I would like to see if someone with these skills could take a r/l pic of me and draw me to look like a mithra! :lol: I think it'd be cute! :D Don't tell me you never wondered what you would look like with a long tail and cute cat ears!? :shock:

But anyway, yes, if you have very good artistic skills please let me know in a pm or something and I can help with details. Or if any of you would like to show an example of your artistic abilities, please post a reply here so we can all be inspired and awed. Thank you. 8)
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

i would love to say i could help, but i'm not the best drawer around here. i did do a rather good scetch of super sayin teen gohan though i never finished it due to me not being able to draw the eyes nose and mouth right

but if you would like i could try somthing or i could try and uplod some pics to the comp and post them if you want

either way it give me somthing to do. ohh and if you want gimme a song that best discribes the additude so as i could help figgure out how to draw it

EDIT: i also just now noticed that that pic of gohan is missing the arms as well as the face. but everything else is there
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Sure, love to see how well you can draw, and anyone else for that matter, feel free to post em and lets seem em! ^^
Onira
Kitten

Post by Onira »

Sounds like it'd be fun to do, so I may be interested. I'm an ok artist, not nearly the best, but I am improving, so if you want I'd be interested in giving it a try.

My deviantart page.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/AdenSyra/DisgaeaSigcopy.png[/img]
~We are all born incomplete and require another to become whole~
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Onira wrote:Sounds like it'd be fun to do, so I may be interested. I'm an ok artist, not nearly the best, but I am improving, so if you want I'd be interested in giving it a try.

My deviantart page.

Wow, very nice stuff there. If I was to ask for something to be drawn, I'd come to you first...
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'm drawing a Sketch (a bad one) and if it turns out okay I'll post it, Its Squishie Violating Markov In Khavi's Water Jug.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

ok well Onira beat anything i could do. my drawing sucks anyways. i don't have a working scanner so i can't scan the one god pic i do have and show you guys. sorry. anyway i'd go with onira over me anytime
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I'm drawing a Sketch (a bad one) and if it turns out okay I'll post it, Its Squishie Violating Markov In Khavi's Water Jug.
:shock: lol Karou! :lol:
Jabronin
Kitten

Post by Jabronin »

i can photoshop you to look like a mithra, or did you want it cartoony?
i enjoy slaying
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Take a r/l photo and then draw it by hand, maybe in anime style or along those lines. :) Got any examples of ur work?
Jabronin
Kitten

Post by Jabronin »

i can photoshop it too look like an RL mithra and make a cell shade cartoon version of it, hit me on aim if you want im busy for the next couple weeks with finals
i enjoy slaying
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Looking for an artist!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Looking for an artist!

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт