Ever wonder...

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Ever wonder...

Post by Ambrey »

Ever wonder when browsing along these forums what the person posting really looks like in r/l? You read through outt all these posts and by the way their attitude and the way they word and react to things that you can't help but wonder what they really look like? lol :lol:

If any of you could pick one person from the MP forums to see what they really looked like in r/l, who would it be? :shock:

I think my vote would go to Karou. She has a good personality, she's funny and I think she stands on her own, doesn't seem to be afraid to do her own thing and that makes her cool in my book. :D

Btw, I am bored off my ass at work so this is why I am making up this post, so humor me! lol :lol:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Sounds more like youre hitting on her :rofl:

I dunno theres quite a few peeps I'd like to see.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I'd have to say either Yugi or Karou.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

[quote="Cyndari"]Sounds more like youre hitting on her :rofl:

Me!? Flirt!? :oops: Never! :roll: :lol:
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Eviticus wrote:I'd have to say either Yugi or Karou.
See? I am not the only one who thinks Karou is interesting! lol :lol: As for Yugi... I wouldn't hold your breath Evit. :P
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'm sorry but I'm camera shy, *hates having her picture taken* I have a fear of camera's, well on my end, I think I look like an ugly POS personally. No that is not a direct insult or a "feel sorry for me" line. That is my own personal feelings throughout my life, I know other's dont think so and I'll try to get some pics within the next few months.

I've just been keeping to myself and pretneding the world didnt exist....well more like FF8's world, still trying to beat Bahumat.

Personally, I'm the last person you'd really want to hang out with, Trust me, I do my own thing wether my friends want to or not, but anyways I dont really have a vote, dont bother me one way or teh other, well okay, maybe Ambrey, becuase I can prolly give ya nose bleeds courtesy of my thong.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:lol: see I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks Karou is unqiue.
I like to think if I knew you Karou I could hang with your personality.

Oh and yea I wonder all the time what ppl look like Ambrey in the game or post. I think what if this person is some awesomely pretty girl or just some fat nasty nerd w/o a life but when they play the game they become a new person through their chac. Thats what i wonder.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Katina wrote:...or just some fat nasty nerd w/o a life but when they play the game they become a new person through their chac.
Take out the fat nasty part and you just described me. >.> But no, I actually dived into the internet before I had a life. I have since aquired one, but usually act like I don't.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:oops: didnt mean to imply you had no life Eviticus

I mean just random ppl that I meet on the game. Not on the site at all
Hmmm I might need to rephrase my post.
:oops:
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I'm sorry but I'm camera shy, *hates having her picture taken* I have a fear of camera's, well on my end, I think I look like an ugly POS personally. No that is not a direct insult or a "feel sorry for me" line. That is my own personal feelings throughout my life, I know other's dont think so and I'll try to get some pics within the next few months.

I've just been keeping to myself and pretneding the world didnt exist....well more like FF8's world, still trying to beat Bahumat.

Personally, I'm the last person you'd really want to hang out with, Trust me, I do my own thing wether my friends want to or not, but anyways I dont really have a vote, dont bother me one way or teh other, well okay, maybe Ambrey, becuase I can prolly give ya nose bleeds courtesy of my thong.
OK, you lost me after a nose bleed and a thong! LOL :lol: What exactly does that mean anyway? :oops: I really wanna hear this now hehehe :lol:
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Karou! Though I'd like as much to see Tailfeather, because he is from our loved/hated neighbour Sweden.... :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Ambrey wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:I'm sorry but I'm camera shy, *hates having her picture taken* I have a fear of camera's, well on my end, I think I look like an ugly POS personally. No that is not a direct insult or a "feel sorry for me" line. That is my own personal feelings throughout my life, I know other's dont think so and I'll try to get some pics within the next few months.

OK, you lost me after a nose bleed and a thong! LOL :lol: What exactly does that mean anyway? :oops: I really wanna hear this now hehehe :lol:
Traiditinal Anime, Guy/girl(yes I've seen us ladies do this too) see's a hot girl(guy for our case) and spontaniously erupts in nose bleeds becuase their so attacted and turned on to this hot individual
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Traiditinal Anime, Guy/girl(yes I've seen us ladies do this too) see's a hot girl(guy for our case) and spontaniously erupts in nose bleeds becuase their so attacted and turned on to this hot individual
AKA - Standard anime slapstick for "OMGHOT!"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Like me when I went to a Fozzy Concert and Chris Jericho took his shirt off...... :oops: oh dear, I'll go hide now.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:lol: lmao i await the day to see a girl that hot

Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

I vote Karou and Kopopo. Karou doesn't need to be explained really but Kopopo is just awesome. Plus he lives in texas like I do.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Personally, I'm the last person you'd really want to hang out with, Trust me, I do my own thing wether my friends want to or not, but anyways I dont really have a vote, dont bother me one way or teh other, well okay, maybe Ambrey, becuase I can prolly give ya nose bleeds courtesy of my thong.
Ok now I too wanna know what karou looks like. :shock:
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

>.>; were gonna get a picture of you karou dear and post it up here eventually ;p
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Like me when I went to a Fozzy Concert and Chris Jericho took his shirt off...... :oops: oh dear, I'll go hide now.
Chris Jericho!? OMG Karou! I thought you had better taste than that! :lol: And I have to agree with everyone else, the people have spoken! Let's see a pic of the Karou! lol :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I will dont worry, in the meantime my pc's CMOS battery and BIOS chip died, so I need to get some things fixed. Dont worry I will be planning to post a pic here, but I do have other RL prioritys at the moment that I need to attend to, hopefully I can get some pics either taken at work or down at navy pier, otherwise I gotta wait til halloween
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I will dont worry, in the meantime my pc's CMOS battery and BIOS chip died, so I need to get some things fixed. Dont worry I will be planning to post a pic here, but I do have other RL prioritys at the moment that I need to attend to, hopefully I can get some pics either taken at work or down at navy pier, otherwise I gotta wait til halloween
That sucks about ur comp, hope you get it fixed soon. :) And I am sure we all look forward to seeing you and ur thong soon. :D lol Lord I am so bad... :oops:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

lol, thats the thing about this laptop it sucks. and the pic will be tasteful ;) I dont meant to offend anyone on mithrapride as you all are not the reason, but there are other web boards where people just want my naked or thong pics to fap off to. I dont do stuff like that for 2 reasons. I perfer clean no offense to you all so dont mind me hehe
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Why would we mind? We're all decent and reasonable people here.... Right, kitties? >.>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

speak for yourself :twisted:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

well ambrey knows the reason why i have very little pics of me, I have a camera phobia, I.E. i dont think im camera material and i start hyperventilating if i have one on me, I'm trying to find a spot where I'll feel comfortable to face this but well We'll see, Im getting a new linux OS shortly and a few pc componants, til then im on Laptopious Gayous.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:well ambrey knows the reason why i have very little pics of me, I have a camera phobia, I.E. i dont think im camera material and i start hyperventilating if i have one on me, I'm trying to find a spot where I'll feel comfortable to face this but well We'll see, Im getting a new linux OS shortly and a few pc componants, til then im on Laptopious Gayous.

/em hides in the bushes with a high powered camera and begins taking pics of the unknowing Karou... :D
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

For me there's a few I'd like to see: Eviticus, Sigyn, Rueka, and Firemyst. Ishe, Golddess, and Tivia would be on that list, but I've seen pics of them IRL.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Hey, you're not supposed to notice me, I'm a non-entity... :shock:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Sorry Eviticus, but intelligent posts show up like a magnesium flare to me, and you've been launching flares since you got here.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Lmao, she has a point there, so ehh...so much for being a non-anything. XD
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1