LS On fairy Server

A place to talk about... anything!
pony_the_mithra
Kitten

LS On fairy Server

Post by pony_the_mithra »

Is there a LS on Fairy (Windrust) Now? cos I asked to join a few months back. If not I have been saving up for a LS, I was going to Carry on the Mithra Pride some how.

Tell me what you think, as I have got a few Mithra friends who I think would like to join.

*Swishis Mithra Tail* :D
~ Nay ~
Cyberneko
Kitten

Post by Cyberneko »

There is an LS on Fairy now, I'm the shellholder, but I'm in Bastok so it might be quite an walk, and of course all nice Mithras are welcome to join!
pony_the_mithra
Kitten

Post by pony_the_mithra »

I am always the last to know these things >.>

Well I not leaving Windy for a bit, so I will be there all day on and off is ur MP username your name in FFXI Online?

If we could meet it would b great!

my FFXI Online name is Pony

Regards
Pony
*Swishis Mithra Tail*

P.s I am a stright male! not a female! Just had to say that cos I got a few males trying to chat me up the other day!. I chose Mithra cos they look great thand the tial is really cool! :D :lol:
~ Nay ~
Cyberneko
Kitten

Post by Cyberneko »

Yep, my MP username and FFXI username are the same, keeping it easier to keep track, at least I hope :D
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: LS On fairy Server

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: LS On fairy Server

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо