whats on your mind at this very moment??

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I Saw Toronto, I saw Tokyo.... I saw Nivy's Underpants......
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

But that doesn't rhyme.
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

who cares I saw Nivy Naked in the shower..... it doesnt have to rhyme XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

ok so i installed XP pro. "jippie" now i only have 6 to 8 or maybe 10 hours of updating FFXI again... im sooo looking forward to it... NOT! :cry: :(
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

I got uber-loads on my mind right now. I've been getting all philosophical about myself recently, and constant job rejections aren't helping. Likewise, one of my friends asked on another website for help with lyrics for his band, and me and him have been chatting about that, and it's got pretty deep. CLICKY and CLICKY. I'm the kid posting as "Nurse".
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

Losfuin wrote:I got uber-loads on my mind right now. I've been getting all philosophical about myself recently, and constant job rejections aren't helping. Likewise, one of my friends asked on another website for help with lyrics for his band, and me and him have been chatting about that, and it's got pretty deep. CLICKY and CLICKY. I'm the kid posting as "Nurse".
And I just have to say "Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Nurse!"
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Losfuin wrote:And I just have to say "Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Nurse!"
Well, hello there! :D
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Nobodyreal wrote:And I just have to say "Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Nurse!"
Ha ha, I got that a lot when I changed me user-name to Nurse. A lot of kids would get confused as to why a guy would have a user-name like mine. When the time came around for forum votes (best poster etc.) I got lots of votes for "hottest girl", despite my gender and having no pictures of me posted anywhere.

As for one my mind ATM, I'm wondering why the UK government must make life so akward for the unemployed. Searching for a job sucks. Claiming benefits sucks even more.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Boobies. :lol:
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I wish I had hard copies of all of those FFXI Doujinshi...
Dreyc
Tomcat

Post by Dreyc »

So I'll say why don't you and I,
Get together and take on the world and be together forever,
Heads we will, Tails we'll try again,
Get together and fly to the moon and straight on to heaven,
Cause without you they're never gonna let me in.

What's with all these great songs about romance in my summer of heartache? :roll:
Valefor - Larein - Mithra Tank - 62Nin - 40 Pld
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

Boobies. Laughing
o.O uuh okays..... where? :oops: i didnt say that >.>
Get together and take on the world and be together forever,
Heads we will, Tails we'll try again,
Get together and fly to the moon and straight on to heaven,
Cause without you they're never gonna let me in.

What's with all these great songs about romance in my summer of heartache?
well its summertime time laladadadii~ ^^

ok to much catnip for me :rofl:
Minagi
Kitten

Post by Minagi »

Holiday.

And catnip.
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/Minagichan/Splendid.jpg[/img]
[[b]Minagichan[/b]]
[[color=orange]THF 75[/color] | [color=green]NIN[/color] 56 | WAR 37 | PLD 21 | SAM 66 | RNG 42]
[Knife [x] Armlets [x] Bonnet [x] Culottes [x] Vest [x] Poulaines [x]]
[[color=navy]Bonecraft level 60.0[/color]]
=========================================
[[b]Peps[/b]]
[[color=orange]WHM 65[/color] | [color=green]BLM[/color] 45 | BRD 15]
[Hammer [x] Duckbills [x] Cap [x] Pantaloons [x] Briault [x] Mitts [x]]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I really need to quit staying up so damn late playing FFXI and not doing anything while I'm on there. >.>
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

A bunch of stuff that I was talking to gospel about. I broke off my engagment out of fear... C'mon Mind snap-out of it!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

KarouKaniyashia wrote: I broke off my engagment out of fear...
/comfort

I hesatate to ask but what are you afaraid of?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

FLCL furrikurri!! and Airplanes o.O i wanna fly.... reach the skyes.. :roll:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

awake till four.

up at nine......

I have GOT to do something about this....
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Meowmixer
Tomcat

Post by Meowmixer »

Mr why did the dinosaurs die?

because you touch yourself at night!
[img]http://www.sheep.physicsisbroken.com/Theadrinsig3.jpg[/img]

"When the sun sets, the hunt begins"

Theadrin / lvl 53 sam/ 31 war / 31 thf / 18 nin / 12 rng /37 mnk ~ Rank 5

Meowmixer / 13 war / 9 thf/ 7 mnk / ~ Rank 2
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: whats on your mind at this very moment??

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting