WoW its me!

A place to talk about... anything!
Batsu
Feral Cat

WoW its me!

Post by Batsu »

Oh my god! Rogue's Bloodfang armor, so sexy!!

Me looking cool at level 28 at the Gates of Ironforge in Dun Morogh while queueing for a Warsong Gulch, yes you can touch me. Damn host lowered the excellent quality of the image and made my graphics look bad. =b
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

my dwarf with a gun and two swords looks cooler ^.^ but I have nto playerd since my free trial ended ....was thinking about reactivatering but they I would ahve to buy the game lol
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Haha, yeah, you have to buy the game to play it. XD
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

^^ looking good
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

thinking of trying out WoW ~.~
hunter or rogue

is it good Batsu?
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

WoW has no meat. Once you get past the fluffy bread you'll wonder "Where's the beef?" and leave. WoW is a nice game for causal players, don't get me wrong... but when it comes to hardcore ones they often leave when they explore all the options of it (which happens rather quickly in WoW).
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Oh yeah, its lots of fun, I love being on a PvP server, its so exciting! Especially during a raid or a Warsong Gulch / Alterac Valley. So much to do, I don't think its ever been boring. Hunter and Rogue are both insanely fun, Hunter gets a pet and they can name it and feed it and it levels and grows(in size, yes) with you as you level. Rogues can sneak up on people and kill them and do cool ninja sh*t haha, I'm making my next character a Rogue because they're so much fun for PvP.

Also, good to hear from ya Jae!^^b

Edit - To the above poster, I have two friends with two level 60 jobs, there is PLENTY to do end-game, from raising honor to get neat items like you Epic PvP set and another cool weapons like The Unstopable Force, to doing Molten Core runs and killing huge, intimidating bosses with a bunch of people! Also theres the new Instance Blackwing Lair which is like Molten Core on steroids and people haven't even explored that yet! Also if you're ever bored you can go out and PvP or just kill things unlike in FFXI where you have to have a group to do anything.

Don't get me wrong, FFXI is an excellent game, but when it comes to being able to go and pick up the game and do fun things WoW has it beat. Also, please don't comment on the game if you've never actually played it yourself. I've heard a ton of FFXI players say how you can get to level 60 on WoW in two weeks, well thats impossible, you can't even get to level 60 in 3 months let alone 3 weeks, you could get 50 in 3 months maybe if you just half-assed everything and didn't do intances and never got your gear or went on end-game runs for tier armors.

Another plus is that the economy can't really get fucked up seeing as how nearly every item you need is a bind on pick up, that you find in Instances, meaning its Soulbound to your character after it goes into your inventory. Yes, you can get good equipment off the Auction House but you don't need to. People also wont bash you if your gear isn't all Blue(Rare) or Purple(Epic) items. People base their thoughts on you as how well you play and how good of a person you are.

If I missed anything I'll gladly come back and add something.
Last edited by Batsu on Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Active]

[Retired]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Read this Batsu:
From Ctrlaltdel comics

LOOK ITS BATSU THE TROLLISH THING IN GREEN~ :D
Last edited by Karou Ariyen on Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Haha, thats the truth, I wont lie, I don't get why people don't use those, I tried to use it when I first played because I'm used to FFXI, but you don't shout for groups, you go into a "Looking for Group" Chat channel and seek there. It doesn't matter really though, since you usually get a group in the first couple of seconds to minutes anyways, because no job is useless in that game.
[Active]

[Retired]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

My b/f and I had that problem in Beta, jackass noobs kept spamming and not using the meeting stone.... I wish i could have done that in beta, that woulda been fun to slam their head into the stone
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

i hvaen't played WoW or really plain too.. but to the it has no useless job...well i think ffxi doesn't have a usaless job. you can have a pt with any job you want... people say certent jobs are usless because they are idiots.. other people make jobs look bad cause they some how get a high lvl job and don't know how to play it at all...

if poeple knew how to play the jobs right then they all kick ass

i know when i'm ready to lvl nin past 10.. i'm not going to tank.. not going to sub war..i'll be nin/thf all the way to 75.. thf is the best to sub for nin i belive the stats complement eachother very well. and i will use more then utsusemi also..

but then again thats just my veiw...
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

sakono....... Ninja tanking post 50 is not hurt by the utesumi bit. I know first hand from the ninja's I've had. Now ninja doesnt have to tank we know that, but you should still be able to standby to tank if there truely is no other choice.

i took a part a couple weeks ago, we waited hours for a paladin and nothing. So I volunteered to tank if they would get me a thf main for sata. we did fine. My point is sak, all jobs have a multi function that you should agree to. Ninja's can DD and Tank. Warriors can DD and Tank. RDMs can enfeeble and heal (dont laugh they can.) Summoners at 40+ can heal or cause damage with avatars, and beleive me double whm/blms are cool. I could go on, but someone here is going to call me a dumbass for this honest statement.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:My b/f and I had that problem in Beta, jackass noobs kept spamming and not using the meeting stone.... I wish i could have done that in beta, that woulda been fun to slam their head into the stone
That's funny... the Meeting Stone wasn't implemented in beta. Hard to use when it isn't available. ;)

Anyway, I just resubscribed and played for... 1 hour? That's how long it took for the flood of boredom, frustration with UI mods and tons of questing I needed to do to make me say "forget this". ;) I'll play VERY casually, but FFXI is still my game. I'm just on WoW to play with some friends from work, but like I said, after having my account reactivated for 2 weeks, I've played for 1 hour. ;)
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

All the jobs in FFXI are useful... it's the players in the game and their stigma of certain jobs that make them hard to level with.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:... RDMs can enfeeble and heal (dont laugh they can.) ...
And Refresh and Haste and Nuke and Sleep Links too, and do it all while Meeleing.

Yes even at level 58. You can't melee every party, or every battle in the few you can, but you can do it all at once.

Occaisonaly, you can even get to pull. I FINALY got to use my bow in a party!! I was pulling for a Manaburn party in the Boydohoa Tree. It was so much fun. Of course my bow skill of 90something was so low for the area that I got a skillup with every hit, all 8 or 10 of them out of 85 arrows used. :lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Josiejo wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:My b/f and I had that problem in Beta, jackass noobs kept spamming and not using the meeting stone.... I wish i could have done that in beta, that woulda been fun to slam their head into the stone
That's funny... the Meeting Stone wasn't implemented in beta. Hard to use when it isn't available. ;)

Anyway, I just resubscribed and played for... 1 hour? That's how long it took for the flood of boredom, frustration with UI mods and tons of questing I needed to do to make me say "forget this". ;) I'll play VERY casually, but FFXI is still my game. I'm just on WoW to play with some friends from work, but like I said, after having my account reactivated for 2 weeks, I've played for 1 hour. ;)
Josijo, I know, I just said that to trip up batsu, but he didnt bite :rofl: I was trying to see if batsu would believe me but didnt work. so this means that Batsu is smarter then he looks :lol: :D

Ya we were asking for something like that during beta, the ability to not have something like the meeting stone really pissed me off personally. But people still spammed like idiots. --;

i hated beta, i thought it sucked, personally, Because of beta I will never play WoW ever.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

You can't come in here and tell me that a Black Mage or a Ranger isn't far more useful than any melee damage dealers when it comes to putting out damage. Also, no, don't go and say that Melee are needed for Skillchains, you can easily put together a two Ranger Skillchain, and seeing as how Rangers gain TP just as fast, if not faster than a Samurai, even they are flawed when it comes to being as useful as the others. Yes, before you go and try to take me down using what I'm about to say, Ninja, Warrior and Beastmaster, properly equipped at level 75 can do as much damage, if not more damage than a Ranger.

Even still, that doesn't cover up for the fact that since there is a flood of Melee Damage Dealers, let alone damage dealers all together in that game, some are just useless compared to others. One way I believe they could completely eliminate the flaws in this game is to completely remove the sub job system which I believe is the cause for all of the imbalances. Without the sub job system more jobs could be unique and rely on what they were actually made to do.

Before somebody comes in here and trys to make World of Warcraft seem like it has useless classes . . . I'll end that debate before its even started. Warrior, its the tank of the game, it doesn't matter how you tank, you just can. You're the only class capable of keeping threat (World of Warcraft's hate) on you, and you're the only class aside from Paladin that can take the hits once you are being attacked. It doesn't matter how you tank either, you can be Protection spec and go in with a sword and shield, you can be Fury or Arms spec and go in dual weilding axes, swors, or maces, or a mix and still tank well. Hell, Izo of Gorefiend server tanks like a beast with dual weild.

Priest is the only class capable of main healing without help, it doesn't really matter how you build your character yet again in this example either, you can be a Shadow Priest, you can be Dicipline / Shadow, or you can be an all out Healing Priest.

Another thing that I think World of Warcraft has Final Fantasy beaten in is battles. World of Warcraft's fights are so much more exciting and fast paced. I love how you can run around and jump and what not and that it actually helps in battle, I love how when your character dodges and attack they actually move out of the way of it, I love how well combat flows in that game.

(Got called and asked to go to the movies before I could finish this, I'll come back later and complete this post.)
[Active]

[Retired]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Hate to break it to you batsu, but unless you party with people who can do that, you dont know jack. I can see RNGs and BLMs out DDed in melee at 55+ all the time... do you know how thats possible.... becuase it comes down to the player skill not the job skill.

Listen to yourself batsu. You talk about "JOBS" well thats one aspect of an MMO. If a player doesnt have the skills to play a paticular job, it won't be played to its fullest. A black mage who doesnt know how to magic burst right, shows that the player will never unlock the jobs potential. And batsu you play world of warcraft, you come here and spam world of warcraft, you continue to disrespect everyone here who has an opinon you dont agree with.

Please stop doing that. Dont shove your opinons down peoples throats. The point is batsu, you talk about XI Jobs like you know them. Well unless you programmed or developed XI, you dont. No one does. You are not a 56 warrior, you will never tell me how to do my job or what warrior is "built to do". Same goes for Remmie's 62 RDM, how about Mirandaa's 75 Ninja..... We could talk about Suhraa's 50thief. You see my point.... dont slam comments without knowing the fullest.

I've kept quiet for to long. You are the kind of people who suck the fun out of MMO's who only care for stats and numbers and "effectiveness". This game is about fun, and a job's abilities are depandant on that player who picks up the controller or keyboard and begins to play it. I've seen melee out DD BLMs before, but the blm didnt care... why? Becuase he wasnt obsessed like you are Batsu.

If you dont have fun playing FFXI, then get the hell out of here and stop trying to tell people why they shouldnt play. I've had enough of this. We're here to have fun and fun we'll have. You go drop the soap or something. Sucks when you have opinons crammed down your throat doesnt it batsu..... dont like that do you batsu.... then stop doing it to us.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Just for the record batsu, it took me 30 days to hit level 60 in wow, its actually far from impossible. Actually if you are actually trying you have to be a dumbass not to. Sorry to be cold here but since I have played the game and definitally know I thought I would point it out. If you get power leveled you can do it in 3 days Fyi.

As far as end game content..I can name at least 20 level 60 players some of which who had multiple level 60s who left because there is nothing to do but the same crap over and over.

PVP in a level based game always has and always will be crap. there is no balance anyone who thinks so is apparently playing the current wonder class and or an idiot at pvp. there is Zero skill in WoW pvp its all about level and gear nothing more. Btw I include things like Alchemy potions in gear since I am an alchemist and betwen greatear stoneshield potions, Dreamless sleep potions and a few other nasty tricks I have yet to have a single person take me below half health. I rarly pvp anymore simply due to the fact its boring and meaningless..You want PVP that takes more then a couple of braincells go play on a Pre T2a UO shard.

Honestly the only thing WoW has going for it, is the fact that its great for casual players who want to spend a few hours here and there playing to have fun. It has zero interest to a Good Pvper or a end game raid type. The only reason I honestly keep an account active is due to the demand of a few RL friends needing my character for potions and such. Since they basically pay for the account so long as I log on and pump out potions It works pretty well for me.

Sorry but WoW was designed for Casual gamers and ADD children. There are plenty of useless classes.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Solution to all of this: private server, they actually have a limit on class percentages, so you're not going against 10 shammy's every time in WSG :P
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Person that plays WoW while i play FF11 killed Ragnaros (sp) on Friday.

Here is a wallpaper he made weeks ago, of him dieing in the air. That big thing is Ragnaros, the most dificult thing in the game that is beatable.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/ ... gpaper.jpg
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Edit - Also, since I forgot to say it, awesome picture Tinacat, what server is your friend on? Oh and thank you for sharing it with us.^^ I'll be sure to come back to Final Fantasy XI soon and give you more silk hehe.

Since I'm lazy and just realized how long it would take for me to finish typing the thing up there that I began, I will more than likely not finish it.

On the other hand, sometime last week Excessive's Chingy was able to claim [Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros]. However, to my understanding, he demanded that he got Ragnaros's drop, which is a material for this item, every time until they killed him 30 times. Now, this item, an item which has font that is colored orange, is what we call a legendary item. This is the first one that has been seen, at least on Gorefiend that is, I've heard of others possessing it on other servers, but that has nothing to do with this.

Also, in reference to Tivia's post, I don't believe I ever mentioned power leveling in my post, therefore, your rebuttal is flawed. Anyways, like I said, I have two real life friends who play World of Warcraft who have two level 60 jobs, and I have one real life friend that plays Final Fantasy XI and he has 75 Black Mage, 73 Dragoon, 61 Red Mage I think, might be higher now, 50 something Ranger, 54 is the number that’s coming to mind, again, might have changed that, he also has Summoner in its 50s and is currently working on Monk. Of course, he has other jobs leveled, those are just the ones he seems to focus on the most, I might also be leaving some jobs out, but this is beside the point. Then you have me, 60 Paladin and 54 Samurai, I think with what I know and what I've learned from him I know enough about the game to make an argument about how balanced the game is.

Now, whoever said a job's ability is based off their skill level in the class is just talking out of their ass right now. No rhyme intended, but I never knew that it took skill to hit a button and watch your character perform a skill, or wait 3 seconds after a weapon skill to skillchain and so on. Nothing in Final Fantasy XI takes any skill whatsoever, the entire game is based on how much time and money you can throw into it. Your character's strength is based entirely on what type of equipment you're wearing and what type of equipment you can afford to wear in the future.

However, before you come and attack me again, I never said Final Fantasy XI was a bad game, and that you shouldn't play it, as a matter of fact, I said Final Fantasy XI was an excellent game if you took the time to actually read my posts, or think before you go and say something.

Anyways, Jae was simply considering playing World of Warcraft, all I was trying to do was list some pros, and then you come up in here and try to cram stuff down me and Jae's throats. I think you're being quite the hypocrites if you ask me.

Again, if I missed anything feel free to point it out. I know I probably did, but I feel that this is good enough to show that I'm correct.
[Active]

[Retired]
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Read what I said again as you apparently missed it. My rebuttal is far from flawed, you will noticed I said If you are power leveled you can do it in 3 days. That statement was distinctly different then my comment about it taking no more then 30 days to hit 60 if you are trying.

for the record, I consider both FFXI and WoW good games in their own respect. Both have flaw's both have strong points. I simply pointed out misinformation on wow since I do in fact play it as well.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

He is the Alliance side of Wisperwind. And it is supposedly the first Alliance group to kill Ragnaros.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Also, you say that its people that suck at the class that make it look bad. I never knew that everybody could suck at said job. Just incase you're too feeble minded to comprehend what I meant with that statement, an easy example would be . . .

"I never knew that everybody could suck at Dark Knight."

In response to Tivia's post, you're just being a dumbass now, I feel like a broken record here, if you actually read my post, you'd notice that I was simply pointing out that I never mentioned anything about it being impossible to reach level 60 in any amount of time while being power leveled, as being impossible and that you were making false accusations trying to point out that I said that it wasn't possible even with a power level. I'm not saying that it is possible with a power level; I'm just saying that I did not post that. Now please, before you post anything else, go and actually READ what I post.

Now, to address you’re insulting of World of Warcraft's PvP. If you've played the game so little because you dislike it so much, how would you know anything about its PvP? You say you reached level 60 in a month correct? If that’s the case, you must not have been doing any PvP or anything but leveling for that matter. Even if you did, it couldn't have been nearly enough to know whether it’s good or not. The majority of your post is portraying you as being rude and ignorant. It seems you're completely bent on pissing all over any World of Warcraft player's parade during a good portion of the post. However, in an attempt to recover your sloppiness and arrogance, you jump to defending both as being equals. Why can't you make up your mind? You say it sucks and then you say it’s a good game. Now, don't go and try to turn this around at me, because I never once said that Final Fantasy XI was a bad game.

I know I forgot one of my incredibly witty come backs, I'll come back later though and add whatever I seemed to have missed, it'll come to mind, don't worry.

Oh and yes, a skilled Rogue in Defias Leather could beat an amateur Rogue in Nightslayer.

Edit - Also, you're most CERTAINLY a certified dumbass. It is most definitely impossible to be power leveled to 60 in 3 days. If you were to be run through every instance level appropriate for you, seeing as how it has almost all elite monsters in it, it would be the best experience points you could possibly get, its impossible. It takes multiple hours alone to be run through an instance ONCE. Believe me, my Druid was power leveled, and I got from level 16 to 22 in two days. Even if you were to be put against level 60 monsters, it’s still impossible, my Guild power levels people upon them reaching level 55, and they still can't even make it to level 60 in 3 days. I bet you don't know this, since you don't know what you're talking about right now, but it takes more experience to get from level 50 to 60, than it does to get from level 1-50. Yes, you're wrong; yes you're talking out of your ass.
[Active]

[Retired]
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Batsu wrote:
In response to Tivia's post, you're just being a dumbass now, I feel like a broken record here, if you actually read my post, you'd notice that I was simply pointing out that I never mentioned anything about it being impossible to reach level 60 in any amount of time while being power leveled, as being impossible and that you were making false accusations trying to point out that I said that it wasn't possible even with a power level. I'm not saying that it is possible with a power level; I'm just saying that I did not post that. Now please, before you post anything else, go and actually READ what I post.
Ok who is talking out of their ass now? Once again you misconstrued my statement, I stated that You could achieve level 60 in one month without power leveling. The power leveling comment was again seperate.
Don't get me wrong, FFXI is an excellent game, but when it comes to being able to go and pick up the game and do fun things WoW has it beat. Also, please don't comment on the game if you've never actually played it yourself. I've heard a ton of FFXI players say how you can get to level 60 on WoW in two weeks, well thats impossible, you can't even get to level 60 in 3 months let alone 3 weeks, you could get 50 in 3 months maybe if you just half-assed everything and didn't do intances and never got your gear or went on end-game runs for tier armors.
That statement is what I am referring to. You quite specifically stated Level 60 in that time frame was impossible.
Now, to address you’re insulting of World of Warcraft's PvP. If you've played the game so little because you dislike it so much, how would you know anything about its PvP? You say you reached level 60 in a month correct? If that’s the case, you must not have been doing any PvP or anything but leveling for that matter. Even if you did, it couldn't have been nearly enough to know whether it’s good or not. The majority of your post is portraying you as being rude and ignorant. It seems you're completely bent on pissing all over any World of Warcraft player's parade during a good portion of the post. However, in an attempt to recover your sloppiness and arrogance, you jump to defending both as being equals. Why can't you make up your mind? You say it sucks and then you say it’s a good game. Now, don't go and try to turn this around at me, because I never once said that Final Fantasy XI was a bad game.
You are right, I am slamming WoW's pathetic PVP system. Because it is pointless, requires Zero skill, and it all about level, gear and Items. Outside that it comes down to the Random number generator to see who wins if all the previous are equal which never happens anyhow. For the record I slammed WoW's pvp I did not in fact slam the game in general, If you are going to attempt to get into a mental debate with me, you might want to stop reading between the lines, that is a sure way to lose against me simply because I state exactly what i mean in black and white. As far as time played, you assumed once again wrongly that I only played that month, I have actually played for a number of months now participating in PVP both Pre and Post battle grounds. I have participated in random PVP out in the open, Town sieges and Battlegrounds. I have seen all the PVP that WoW has to offer. As such I found it boring, meaningless and requiring no skill at all simply because outside clicking a greater stoneshield potion and commanding my pet to attack I hardly had to lift a finger. The only reason as I said that I maintain an account is because I pay little to nothing for it, and my old raid guild from EQ wants me around, outside that the game offers nothing.
I know I forgot one of my incredibly witty come backs, I'll come back later though and add whatever I seemed to have missed, it'll come to mind, don't worry.

You are not as witty as you seem to think.

Oh and yes, a skilled Rogue in Defias Leather could beat an amateur Rogue in Nightslayer.
That Rogue would need to be a certified dumbass, not amateur.

Edit - Also, you're most CERTAINLY a certified dumbass. It is most definitely impossible to be power leveled to 60 in 3 days. If you were to be run through every instance level appropriate for you, seeing as how it has almost all elite monsters in it, it would be the best experience points you could possibly get, its impossible. It takes multiple hours alone to be run through an instance ONCE. Believe me, my Druid was power leveled, and I got from level 16 to 22 in two days. Even if you were to be put against level 60 monsters, it’s still impossible, my Guild power levels people upon them reaching level 55, and they still can't even make it to level 60 in 3 days. I bet you don't know this, since you don't know what you're talking about right now, but it takes more experience to get from level 50 to 60, than it does to get from level 1-50. Yes, you're wrong; yes you're talking out of your ass.
You have apparently never heard of Tap and kill have you? Let me enlighten you to a specific power level technique that high end guilds are using for their alts and such. Newbie character Attacks creature x number of levels above them, where x = the maximum level the player can still do reasonable damage to. This flags the mob red for them and grey for anyone else. The high level power leveler/s Then proceeds to kill the creature immeditally Do note they are NOT grouped. The newbie character gets full credit for the kill and the appropiate experience they would get for killing a creature that high above them solo. Now for the first 30 levels a single power leveler can do this with ease and quite fast. After that it requires a group to continue killing these creatures quickly. But using this method it is quite easy to tap and kill a newbie character through levels incredibly fast.

So I hate to break it to you but, your attempts to prove me wrong have failed. I do in fact know what I am talking about, its a pity your guild apparently has not figured out the trick. Now granted its a little more complicated then I explained it but it can in fact be done. But then who really gives a crap, my entire point was to the fact that you felt level 60 could not be attained in a month which is complete hogwash.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

:)

Oh boy have you picked the wrong person to tangle with Batsu...
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

:D
Talis Kitsue
Kitten

Post by Talis Kitsue »

{/clap} {/praise}
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/TalisKitsue/tal.jpg[/img]
Talis : Bismark: 50 rng / 20 nin Rank 5
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?122046
Talis: Valefor: 40 rng / 20 nin Rank 4
Kitsue: Kujata: 18 thf/ - Rank 1
~~~~~~~~
ZM 1-1 | PM 3-5 | WM 5-2