Matrix Online

A place to talk about... anything!
Yukira
Feral Cat

Matrix Online

Post by Yukira »

Has anyone tried this game? I bought the 'Matrix Collector's Collection' yesterday, and I'm having a bad case of Matrix -fandom going on.... :roll:

I have visited the game's website, but I'd like to hear about it from the players themselves. So, if anyone has tried this game, please tell me some of your gaming experiences.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

I was in beta, it was a very nice game, but it was to much show and not enuff go
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

A magazine I read kind of panned it. Basic tone of the review was there is nothing there for anyone save a dedicated Matrix fan.

On the other hand, some NPCs are played by hired actors. As a full time RPer, this sounds wonderful to me.

So if you are having a major case of Matrix fandom, give it a try, then tell us how you like it.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

I thought about getting it till I heard that for combat, all you do is roll a dice and whoever gets the higher roll will hit. So combat turns into a giant luck fest. Beating on an agent and then missing 10 times in a row and getting killed, No thanks.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

But you get to look soooooo cool doing it. :D
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Can't argue with that. I also didnt get it because I hear you need a bad ass system to run it as well.
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Reminds me of an online comic where everyone in the MMORPG was claiming to be Neo, LMAO.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Baketsu wrote:Reminds me of an online comic where everyone in the MMORPG was claiming to be Neo, LMAO.
omfglinkplz :o
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Bleh... I tried TMO while it was still in beta. I wasn't impressed at all... in fact, it made my feelings of disappointment in the movie trilogy flare up. It all felt unstructured and chaotic, the graphics were subpar, and the missions were just boring. I think I played it all of 20 minutes and reinforced my decision to stay far away from it. :P
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Matrix Online

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт