WHO WAS IT!?

A place to talk about... anything!
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

WHO WAS IT!?

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

The other day i was driving around in CT, and i saw someone who had an interesting bumper sticker on their car. I was kinda suprised, took me like 4 looks and a slap across the face to mknow i wasnt like hallucinating or something. what i could read said "MithraPride Kitten" it had some other lettering i couldnt read. I so want to find out who that was. Of course, i wasnt too bright, i should have pulled alongside and asked them to pull over and see who they were, would be my first RL meeting with an MP kitten.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

We have bumper stickers?
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I want a bumper sticker.

Unfortunetly, in game we have no bumpers to stick it on.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Tsybil wrote:I want a bumper sticker.

Unfortunetly, in game we have no bumpers to stick it on.
Chocobo stickers? :wink:
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

i guess whoever had it made it themselves somewhere, it looked like a magnetic one.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

aisha... if i see it around i'll find out... Cause i WANT ONE... I also want one that says "My other car is a Chocobo."
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Hmmmm..... I want an "Elvaans ROCK" Bumper sticker! Either that or a sticker of the crest of San d'Orea to put on the bumper of me car.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Gwynn wrote:aisha... if i see it around i'll find out... Cause i WANT ONE... I also want one that says "My other car is a Chocobo."
I like that idea.. "My Other Car is a Chocobo"

naw not fast enough...

{Warp II} {Do you need it?}
{I want to reduce polution.}
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

You caught me.

Edit: Oh by the way Prrsha, just noticed you live in West Palm Beach, I was born there.^^;
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I just made a bumper sticker.... its magnetic, got it on my car, it has the Mithra Pride logo on it, and says Karou Winja Princess
then below that it says {Rampage}ing Lunatic Kitty :lol: :lol: :lol:

what? i was board.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

ok, we need pictures of these bumper stickers! Come on, post!
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

hmmm, now i want to go get one of them made
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

dont have a pic atm, but i can offer this one ^^ :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Pantsu? :shock:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Prrsha wrote:Pantsu? :shock:
Looks more like lace underpantsu to me. :lol:

Karou, where do you find these things?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

Those are a new CoP JSE subligar, there's one for every job and I think they drop in the Aqueducts.

It's disturbing to see male Elvaan running around in them.
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Nobodyreal wrote:Those are a new CoP JSE subligar, there's one for every job and I think they drop in the Aqueducts.

Yep, I had a pair of the ninja ones until I turned it in for my JSE armor. And for some reason Male Elvaan do seem to love to blind the world with them on. They should be Female only. :P

The gross thing about those subligar was that a dead mithran ninja was wearing them for twenty some years and then after we defeated her I stole her pantsu and wore them around for a few days. :? But the story doesn't stop there. After I wore them I traded them to a little hume girl in Bastok for a rare Gi. But get this, to wear them you must be a level 50 ninja, which she is not. So, I was wondering why would a little hume girl want them if she can't wear them? Well, when I traded the subligar to her I found out why she wanted them. One of the first things she did when she got them was she ... she ... smelt them. :shock: Crazy subligar sniffin' hume child, I WAS WEARING THOSE and before me a dead mithra wore them for twenty years. {/Gross}

I find KarouKaniyashia's picture cute because she is holding a Kunai in her tail. Wish I could do that {Triple Wield} {Yes Please!}
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Dukuji wrote:
Nobodyreal wrote:Those are a new CoP JSE subligar, there's one for every job and I think they drop in the Aqueducts.

Yep, I had a pair of the ninja ones until I turned it in for my JSE armor. And for some reason Male Elvaan do seem to love to blind the world with them on. They should be Female only. :P

The gross thing about those subligar was that a dead mithran ninja was wearing them for twenty some years and then after we defeated her I stole her pantsu and wore them around for a few days. :? But the story doesn't stop there. After I wore them I traded them to a little hume girl in Bastok for a rare Gi. But get this, to wear them you must be a level 50 ninja, which she is not. So, I was wondering why would a little hume girl want them if she can't wear them? Well, when I traded the subligar to her I found out why she wanted them. One of the first things she did when she got them was she ... she ... smelt them. :shock: Crazy subligar sniffin' hume child, I WAS WEARING THOSE and before me a dead mithra wore them for twenty years. {/Gross}

I find KarouKaniyashia's picture cute because she is holding a Kunai in her tail. Wish I could do that {Triple Wield} {Yes Please!}
LMAO!!!!! too freeking funny!!!!!
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

The girrrl must have a pantsu fetish. :?
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

O.o erm... i posted it cuz of the tail kunai :oops:
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Tsybil wrote:
Prrsha wrote:Pantsu? :shock:
Looks more like lace underpantsu to me. :lol:

Karou, where do you find these things?
Those are the Subligar from Phominua Aqueducts. At least my Redmage ones looked like that.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

I meant wherrre did she find the picture, not the panties. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: WHO WAS IT!?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru