Mitrha Pride Convention! The Kitties Converge^^

A place to talk about... anything!

Are you intrested in attending, if so WHERE is the best for you to travel?

--Sacramento CA--
29%
--Atlanta GA--
29%
--Buffalo NY--
43%

Total votes: 14

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Why can't the admins just perm ban them?
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

GOD DAMN, not again! thats the 6th time ive been shown that damn pic, its probably the only thing that still deeply disturbs me. at least it wasnt a link to the vid though, that almost made me vomit.......... Remove it........
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

dunno what the fuss is about saying this thread is about a con... but i belive there just geting there socks off by posting the pic and showing how immature they are.../sigh no idea what sparked it but please grow up and don't post any more pics like that...
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Tirial wrote:We don't really know if Mut, Xavier, and Catsby are really 3 different people or just one. All their post came from one place at one point or another. Also if you look at catsby and mut's avatars.... the same type of uh... decorations? were used.
Not 1 IP at one time or another. The same IPs at the same times. IE, they all used IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx from DATE1 till DATE2, then their IPs all changed to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy from DATE2 till DATE3, repeat.

I admited that they didn't have to all be 1 person, but I also pointed out inconsistencies in their stories.

The account Xaviar is hereby banned indefinitely for such a grotesque image. With no hard proof that they're all 1 person, the accounts of Catsby and Mut will remain active, but on close watch, and this thread is hereby locked.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]