last week...

A place to talk about... anything!
Ephi
Housecat

last week...

Post by Ephi »

i'm sad :(... this is my last week of school... well... its good getting out of school but... this is the only place i have access to a computer :cry:... if we werent so poor i'd have a compy at home :cry:...i dont wanna leave... and i'll try to stop by if i ever do get some form of computer access...
i wouldnt mind if i had to use a Compy 386 and hope it doesnt get 400,000 viruses :lol:... :)... :|... :(... :cry:...

i'm gonna miss all of you... at least i can still be on FFXI with the Hades branch... but i love bein here...
/sigh

oh well... notice i put last WEEK so i'm not leaving at this time of post

ADD ON: i figured i should at least say this... i solo'd my 1st Thunder Ele in Qufim as lvl 38 THF/NIN... it checked as Decent Challenge... i intended to just skill up marksmanship and Flee if i lost control of the situation... i did an ammo dump on it with Sleep Bolts (meaning i shot ALL my bolts at it which i had like just over 80 or 90 bolts :P ) and i kept Utsusemi up and occasionally stopped firing bolts to unleash a 200%+ TP Gust Slash... after i fired my last bolt i Sneak Attacked it and used 1 more Gust Slash... got 1 cluster and 50 exp off it :lol:
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

COMPUTER OVER!
VIRUS = VERY YES!

erm....

We'll miss ya Ephi for that time,
hopefully see ya soon.
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Congrrrats on the Elemental.

Libraries and internet cafes are your best bet for accessing a computer. Willing friends?

Build a comunacation machine from castoff parts that friends have laying around?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

:!: most public librarys ( in the US state of Minnesota atleast) have free public internet access, just to let you know
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

i've had evil driving instructors that wouldnt let me complete drivers ed so i dont have a license :evil:
so i cant drive :oops:...
i dont even know of any (if any) internet cafes where i live...
ive no knowledge of the insides of a computer to build 1...
i'm pretty much all around computerless cept for school which is ending...

thanks for the input... like i said i'll try to get on if i ever can access a comp
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

sorry for double post (i think) but my last day will be Monday... possibly Tuesday but expect Monday... i'm so gonna miss u kitties :cry:
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

You don't have a PS2? I was in a pt with one player during the day that there was connection problems with the servers and he was on the PS2 then switched to the PC and got a better connection from it.

Even though I have a computer, but it's no where close to being able to properly handle FFXI (plus I'd rather have it on a laptop with wireless connection :wink: ). So even though it took more money to set up FFXI on the PS2 I was finally pushed into it by my friend who has the same set up and he got me into Gilgamesh.

But on the other side if you have a friend or family member who can work with the inside of a computer I can give you a list of parts that can be used to put together a good gaming PC.

Or I could just give you the web site which they links to a page that teaches you how to build your own PC from all the parts. Send me a message if you're interested. The page is really simple. I plan to use it once I get a job :2thumb: .
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Naru, I believe the problem is not a machine to play on, but one to comunicate with.

And an internet communication machine is soooo much easier and cheaper than even a cheap gameing machine. And the low end game machine would be ~ $300 - 500 depending on how many parts could be scavenged.

One could easily comiunacate on something incapable of running any OS later than Win 98, say a Pent 1 at 300 - 500 mhz.

Ephi, please talk to friends, relitaves, casual acquaintences, passing strangers. Ask for ANYTHING in the way of superceeded parts or machines. You must have one person near your RL who can help put it together for you.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

Tsybil wrote:Naru, I believe the problem is not a machine to play on, but one to comunicate with.

And an internet communication machine is soooo much easier and cheaper than even a cheap gameing machine. And the low end game machine would be ~ $300 - 500 depending on how many parts could be scavenged.

One could easily comiunacate on something incapable of running any OS later than Win 98, say a Pent 1 at 300 - 500 mhz.

Ephi, please talk to friends, relitaves, casual acquaintences, passing strangers. Ask for ANYTHING in the way of superceeded parts or machines. You must have one person near your RL who can help put it together for you.
i have no idea what any of that means :?
i dont know anybody capable of building a computer...
in case i dont get a chance to post in the afternoon i'm gonna say this now...

Goodbye MP... i'll miss all of you :(
hopefully i'll get computer access somewhere :(
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Ephi wrote:Goodbye MP... i'll miss all of you :(
hopefully i'll get computer access somewhere :( [/color]

/waves goodbye

/sigh

/cry

Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

ok i do get the chance to say good bye this afternoon :P
but this is prolly my last post for a while :|
i know u all will miss me & i'm sorry for stretching out this good bye...
i may do a few more posts... MAY...
but like i said b4 i'll get on whenever i can :)
well... c ya later kitties 8)... ( :cry: )
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Ephi = pwned

Hahaha. . .
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Me thinks Batsu needs another temp ban...
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Prrsha wrote:Me thinks Batsu needs another temp ban...
Temp ban is soooo.... temporary. :twisted:
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Haven't you figured it out yet? I don't give a damn, go ahead, ban me. Go on pretending to be Mithras in your little fantasy world, I don't care, doesn't bother me a bit. As you can tell, I hardly come to this site at all now, because it doesn't entertain me while I do my homework anymore.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: last week...

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru