Mitrha Pride Convention! The Kitties Converge^^

A place to talk about... anything!

Are you intrested in attending, if so WHERE is the best for you to travel?

--Sacramento CA--
29%
--Atlanta GA--
29%
--Buffalo NY--
43%

Total votes: 14

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Yukira wrote:I can't stand dogs! :P Give me a cat anyday. Although I'm <sniff> allergic to them...hmmm...that would ruin my date with a Mitrha too unless I remember to take my medication. :D
(Cat) (Yes, please!) (Dog) (No, thanks!)
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

but....dogs are so much better...
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
wenddy
Kitten

Post by wenddy »

I live in CT so NY would be the best for me!
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

:o Where is CT?!
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
wenddy
Kitten

Post by wenddy »

its near new york
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

:oops: where <IN> CT :oops:
wenddy
Kitten

Post by wenddy »

chester, CT sorry
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

hmmm, im not quite sure where that is, im in Darien, CT
wenddy
Kitten

Post by wenddy »

ahh, I know where that is. im near like old saybrook and westbrook area. Pretty much the shoreline.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

yep :D
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

hmmm do you buy flight tickets also? :P *jk* would be fun, to bad i dun live in the US :roll:
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

If i were to go to one of those locations... I have no idea how to get a world pass to take me there... or if they would accept my identification...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

I can't watch this any more. This is far fetched from happening but I feel I need to say my piece. Mut was banned from Titian boards for a reason. Anyone remember the catastrophy? If not, here is the reminder:

viewtopic.php?p=18327#18327

Therefore I find this whole thing to be dangerous.
:?: :angel:
RIP Titan MP.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Ban his IP then? Maybe that way he'll be gone for good.
Mut
Kitten

Banned no, is this going to happen, who knew?

Post by Mut »

I wasn't "banned", some people disliked my stance on a few points, probably yourself, and i was chastised for it. You can read my last replys, which aren't even offensive, and one is, to a single person, but in a witty way so it's all justified.
Either way, not enough people have responded, so obviously this won't be happening genious. Needless to say, your an idiot HAHA, the second offensive thing i've said and the forum, and justly so.
Finally, this was just to see how many people would actually be interested in such an endeaver, and i thank you all for giving your input. I do love the game and the fans.
Plus we got to know a little bit about each other and what side of the country some of us are from. It's been fun for a dream but see you in the game i guess!
Mut :?
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Yeah, you are banned. From titan boards since you obviously didn't really read what I typed, and the LS because you not only pose a threat to a repeat disaster that I had to fix, which has left our LS damn near broken, but also for hostility i.e. the previous post. If you want to know where people are from look under their Avatar. It says there if they are willing to share.

Please lock this before it turns into a mess.
RIP Titan MP.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Didn't Mutt pose as another person on the boards and Golddess caught him doing so?
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

We don't really know if Mut, Xavier, and Catsby are really 3 different people or just one. All their post came from one place at one point or another. Also if you look at catsby and mut's avatars.... the same type of uh... decorations? were used.
RIP Titan MP.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Ah, yes. Found it.

viewtopic.php?t=1316&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

viewtopic.php?t=1561&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

viewtopic.php?p=12861&highlight=#12861

He was posing as Xavier. Oddly though, the thread that Golddess posted proving it has either been moved or deleted.

:?:
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Ah! I have those tucked away in the Titan admin. Kind of a "Post Hell" deal that shows mods what is unacceptable on the boards. Really, the only rule we have is no hostility. You can use profainity there as long as it's not used as an attack. I mean... there is nothing like a well placed #### that is funny and acceptable in this generation.
RIP Titan MP.
Mut
Kitten

Some things money can't buy, for everying thing else...

Post by Mut »

How could i be three different people at once on FFXI at the same time with different IP adresses? I can't believe that you made such a case, and continue with this charade. It is not impossible, but highly improbable.

OK let me explain how i've been doing this incase you've been wondering about my ingenious scheme, and thank you for assuming im a genious :)

1. I purchased three computers, complete with monitors, ram, HD space for Final fantasy Xi and all the awesome graphics that encompass the game of greatess.

price: $2,000

2. I purchase three seperate games, and continue to pay to keep 3 seperate accounts to play on the same server titan for a coninual 2 years running, because all the character you tell me of having are currently playing on Titan.

price: $150 initial perchase, $60 a month for 2 years =$1440 so far...

3. Being completely insane spending 10 hours a day on each character, at times playing 3 characters at once, concocting different identities, lives, and personalities, and countless friends with each character. Planing a scheme to destroy Mithra Pride link shell (what??? Im a mithra and mithras rule).

price: Priceless (because i love being insane, it's just what i do ~insert overly happy picture of me smiling here~)

In conclution.... well i don't expect you to figure it out, so, your right! i am all three people at once!. :lol: :? :lol: :?
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

I can believe it. First of all I have a ton of different IP adresses from places I have logged in at. At my work IP you will find my co-workers. You will also find alot of addys from all over the west pacific. Including the ship. Therefore your first claim is irrelevent.

1. You don't need 3 computers for 3 characters.
Cost- 16.00 a month

2. Above cost remain the same as you do not need 3 accounts for 3 character either.

3. Um sure. Give your parents their basement back.

4. This is all beside the point. I don't really care weather 1,2, or 3 people were behind it. It's not going to change the fact that those IP adresses cannot be trusted since they are all in touch ever since the mess. I won't have it again.

End of discussion.
RIP Titan MP.
Mut
Kitten

missing the point

Post by Mut »

This entire argument is on the fact that i play three characters at once
ANd my proof is that they are all on at one time

ALL ON TITAN AT ONE TIME

ALL THREE CHARACTERS AT ONCE

AT ONE TIME

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

this is why i wrote the above post....

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC???

And you can check any time you like,

end of.... you know what, your just a lass-lorn sot... im sorry
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

It can be done with multiple PCs or PS2 sharing the same internet connection.
Mut
Kitten

I know, that's my point

Post by Mut »

good! we agree! and to do that du du da da! you need multiple games and accounts, and PCs and PS2s and that's why i won't have the time or money to do it...
and this cant all be done on one account, believe me FFXI doesnt want you doing that. That's why you have to go through Payonline, then go through FFXI, 2 logins, there not going to have that. And this has nothing to do with 1 internet connection! i know, its the accounts.
The bottem line is, why would i do all that? i don't have time or money, and this has gotten out of hand, i'll admit me and Xaviar are friends, which you have in your forum links. This is rediculous, and this all stems from you thinking that a single person sabotaged a LS? 1 person can destroy a ls? why didn't you have a GM take his ls, and by the way there genious, the leader of that linkshell gave Xaviar a pear sack!! it was her own fault! HAHAHHAHA i hope you knew that little tidbit! either way, this is no sweat off my back.
No one seems to have a problem with me on FFXI so... none of this has any relivance to..... FFXI....to well that's what it's all about so it's over.
and all i wanted to state, which i've proved and repointed out, is that i don't have three accounts, and im not three people... im not no more! this is my final post! im sic !!!...dja oaoa;le jnhb
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

heres the perfect image for the your attitude Tirial!

Admin Edit: You sick sick bastard.

Ok first off: I am not mut or catsby, if you want visual proof, me(Xaviar), my bro(Catsby), and a friend(Mut) can provide it! If you want a video of us logging in and such, we can do it!(but someone will have to host it!)

second: Mut basically quit the game 3 months ago, Catsby just quit today and sent me his stuff.

third off: I no longer cared what happens to mithra pride when I left SO STOP WITH THE FU<KING INGAME TELLS!

Allow me to explain the whole thing that happened early this year for those mentaly challenged here:

After we got all the sh*t sorted about why I was pissed and hell-bent on cheap revenge, I tryed to warn you someone was going to try to do what I did again only on a larger scale because I actualy respected you guys for reasoning it all out with me (when Mut actualy cared about the LS and FFXI). Coincidently at the time Amiable pissed off a few people and those people apparently wanted a new mithrapride. They suggested my brother be the new leader because he planned like a 24 hour leaping lizzy camp that was very succesful but Amiable had something else to do so she left early. That caused alot of people to doubt her for some reason. A few random people shouted that everything was a conspiracy, assumingly because all the events happened around the same week.
Right after that incident 3 things happened: 1.Catsby was disgusted by everyone and left. 2.Mut got bored with FFXI and stopped playing. 3. I was completely disgusted with the situtation by how people were acting towards me and others in parties/linkshells. So I began soloing as a mnk/whm, droped all LS pearls, and went to Xarcabard for a LONG time...

Atleast I admitted I was wrong and apologized when I learned the truth. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!

Believe me, don't believe, accuse me, mut, catsby of making a conspiracy, whatever, it doesn't matter. Actually, accuse me of making some random conspiracy, yeah that would be great. It would just give Mut and catsby more reason to continueing sock puppeting all of you. Which I must admit is quite humrous watching everyone getting all worked up... SO not only do I encourage calling me a lier, I also WANT you to make up some random bullshit so they can tear open the old wounds and pour salt and citric acid in them!
Catsby,Mut_AND_Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Catsby,Mut_AND_Xaviar »

hey hey hey hey! guess what fellow kittens? Xaviar, catsby and mut have decided to do you all a favor and make one account named us all so you can point the finger at one person for everything that goes wrong! Not to mention this makes it easy for Tirial to be right that we all are the same! Now let the fun and games begin!
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Please remove that picture..There is utterly no call for that level of immaturity. :x
Mut
Kitten

awww

Post by Mut »

everthing aside, i think im going to throw up... please take that away :roll:
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Re: awww

Post by Leane »

Mut wrote:everthing aside, i think im going to throw up... please take that away :roll:
I agree, that picture is just disgusting!