You Know You Play Too Much FF XI When...

A place to talk about... anything!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Crispleaf wrote:
Triple3Threat wrote: ...
Do you hear something? :roll:
Just, a buzz if you ask me. ;)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Shirai wrote:
Crispleaf wrote:
Triple3Threat wrote: ...
Do you hear something? :roll:
Just, a buzz if you ask me. ;)

Sorry.. my babel fish just died and sent out a psychic reverberation...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Those who make comments like that are the ones who have no life. They try to make something of their "life" by insulting and degrading others to make themselves feel better about their "life". That's all I wanted to say about that, now back to the cool thread.
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

what? its only a babel fish.. i can get another one
Windurst Rank 10

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I ate my babel fisssh. :oops:
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Prrsha wrote:I ate my babel fisssh. :oops:
The main question is: "Where may I get my Babel fish, and does the existence of the babel fish prove the non-existence of Altana?"

The argument goes like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says Altana, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says the mithra, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn´t it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don´t. QED." "Oh dear," says Altana, "I hadn´t thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. "Oh, that was easy," says the mithra, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets herself killed on the next dahamel crossing.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Yay for Douglas Adams!

[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Lihera wrote:Yay for Douglas Adams!

Yes, hurray indeed. its about time it came to theaters....

long overdue imho
Windurst Rank 10

Liohs
Tomcat

Post by Liohs »

Triple3Threat wrote:Admin Edit: Random trolling removed.

LEARN TO FUCKING TYPE is y and o that hard to hit or is your keyboard borke
fyi i play for the stats of the race and its alot better then looking at a guys ass for hours >.> may be you like that kind of thing
"Death happens thats why there are White Mages..."

DRG65/WAR37/RDM34/SAM21/THF21/WHM20/BLU16/BLM14/COR10/MNK3
Rank 6
Triple3Threat
Kitten

Post by Triple3Threat »

Admin Edit: Random trolling removed.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

My oh my. Ban please? It's a shame that people him are allowed internet access from their mommy.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

LMFAOOOOOO.... "high paws"... U R LOSERS!!! get the hell outta my face with ur lies. I also like the way u deleted my message cuz u were all horribly ashamed of the truth...if it didnt bother u, why delete it? I love when i get into losers skin. Yo, u cant deny being losers...just look at all ur topics.. one of says they were playing on a laptop in traffic, WTF IS UR PROBLEM?!!? i never said u couldnt be a girl playing, i just said i dont believe it. And even if u are, there are no attractive females that play this game, im sorry but ive seen FFXIplayers.com... and the only good pictures are clearly fake. I almost have as much fun laughing at the people on that site than u, but u take that cake easily. Ur brother is a woodworker? its called a carpenter in real life! You guys are so far into the game, u cant come back...and you can rant and rave about how you just like to play this game for fun...but sirsly, look at this website!!! Ur slogan is "Where the kitties are"!!! Kid, i know girls, trust me. And i know how girls react, and i know how they argue. And you dont argue like girls, just men trying to be girls and in the long run sound like beiiiitches. I can excuse nerds, they live their own lives not bothering anyone. sure they play a lot, but hey its their choice... But you guys?! you bother me, ur not normal! .... my god.....i could go on forever just using things from ur own topics... u have a topic where u compare ur desktop backgrounds!!! Maybe on ur little Mithra Pride island this is normal behavior, but trust me, this is far from normal. I swear ill put money down that 90% of the members on this site are Men. which is as u guys would say, horrrrrific. Lets all sit back and remember the "Dying mithra in need" topic... lets all forget that in real life shes a dying human, but we refer to her as a mithra..because this game is real life to you guys... Maybe i didnt make something clear, i didnt come here to make friends, i dont play this game. I share no hobbies with you. So take ur ranking like the little bitches u are and crawl into ur litter boxes cuz u just got shitted on. Just..dont argue, you know you're wrong. How gay can u be if u claim to be a girl on a website and ur a guy....thats quite possibly the most homo thing ever... I bet the two that got "married" are men.. fuckin disgusting
This is the correct answer.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Batsu wrote:
LMFAOOOOOO.... "high paws"... U R LOSERS!!! get the hell outta my face with ur lies. I also like the way u deleted my message cuz u were all horribly ashamed of the truth...if it didnt bother u, why delete it? I love when i get into losers skin. Yo, u cant deny being losers...just look at all ur topics.. one of says they were playing on a laptop in traffic, WTF IS UR PROBLEM?!!? i never said u couldnt be a girl playing, i just said i dont believe it. And even if u are, there are no attractive females that play this game, im sorry but ive seen FFXIplayers.com... and the only good pictures are clearly fake. I almost have as much fun laughing at the people on that site than u, but u take that cake easily. Ur brother is a woodworker? its called a carpenter in real life! You guys are so far into the game, u cant come back...and you can rant and rave about how you just like to play this game for fun...but sirsly, look at this website!!! Ur slogan is "Where the kitties are"!!! Kid, i know girls, trust me. And i know how girls react, and i know how they argue. And you dont argue like girls, just men trying to be girls and in the long run sound like beiiiitches. I can excuse nerds, they live their own lives not bothering anyone. sure they play a lot, but hey its their choice... But you guys?! you bother me, ur not normal! .... my god.....i could go on forever just using things from ur own topics... u have a topic where u compare ur desktop backgrounds!!! Maybe on ur little Mithra Pride island this is normal behavior, but trust me, this is far from normal. I swear ill put money down that 90% of the members on this site are Men. which is as u guys would say, horrrrrific. Lets all sit back and remember the "Dying mithra in need" topic... lets all forget that in real life shes a dying human, but we refer to her as a mithra..because this game is real life to you guys... Maybe i didnt make something clear, i didnt come here to make friends, i dont play this game. I share no hobbies with you. So take ur ranking like the little bitches u are and crawl into ur litter boxes cuz u just got shitted on. Just..dont argue, you know you're wrong. How gay can u be if u claim to be a girl on a website and ur a guy....thats quite possibly the most homo thing ever... I bet the two that got "married" are men.. fuckin disgusting
This is the correct answer.
Nah the correct answer would be for both of you to get a perm ban from these forums. Both of you have done nothing to contribute to these forums and have only been problems from the start. Do both of yourselves a favor and pull the keyboards out of your computer and bash it over and over again with a hammer into really small pieces. The internet community will thank you for it but I doubt your family will because you will be forced to talk to them then.
Lixue
Kitten

Post by Lixue »

Triple3Threat wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Yeah...sure. So you get your kicks laughing at people on the net? ...

WOW
You are the COOLEST guy I know! Can I have your autograph! Oh man, let me have your children, oh man oh man you GOTTA be sexy! Look at your perfect spelling! Wow, and the grammar! PLEASE father my children! You are CLEARLY the wittiest bastard in the fucking universe.

"zomg u dunt respund liek womenzzz"
Oh 'cause I'm so sure you've had SOOOOO much experience with women! Oh me oh my they must be just KILLING each other to climb into your bedroom at night! Oh how you must have so many harems! How do you live through the day sitting online when you have so many women clawing at your feet? Heehee^^

Just...wow. Wow man, have my children?^^ Please, you've clearly shown who the winner is.
Teach me to be cool like you?

Although I think William Hung has infinite more class than you.^^
Katsuki<3

Lixue: Midgardsormr
Leader of MithrasGoneWild
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Aww don't go and do that. I love you guys.

End sarcasm.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Triple3Threat
Kitten

Post by Triple3Threat »

Admin Edit: Random trolling removed.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Whoa, words cannot describe the buck that was just given. My monocle busted and my top hat flew off my head.
[Active]

[Retired]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

( ' 3 ' )/
[Active]

[Retired]
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

*Dukuji examines Triple3Threat's almost endless stream of written gobbledygook*

Hmmm, the problem here is clear. Triple3Threat, this should help you in your trolling exploits.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Okay, I'm getting rather sick of this nonsense. This thread started out as harmless fun until various asshatteries tarnished it.

Seriously, why do you bother coming here? It's clear that you:

1. Aren't in the Linkshell
2. Don't contribute anything useful to the forums
3. Aren't liked by anyone

You want to be a dumbass? Go spend your time on 4Chan's /b/ where you can bitch at people all you want and post pictures of you punching yourself in the groin for all I care. I advise you do that, actually, since procreating is something you clearly were not meant to do.
are u trying to rank, cus man...ill give you a buck your moms will feel. What do you mean add to this website community... i mean, this website is so hot on the streets, people run home from school to hit up ur message boards rite? None of you contribute sh*t to the world, u take up space and create failure offspring just like urselves. If u could reproduce on the internet im sure you would. Im sorry if i didnt fit the mold for ur site, and in my first statement i asked you to ban me so i wouldnt be tempted to come back and say more. Maybe there's a reason batsu and I have been talking about you since we joined, we joined to do it. You think i became a member to talk about using earth crystals on tables? GET the f*** outta here. Please, ban me please im beggin for it. lmao, and i find your women comment extremely funny... lemme first start off by saying, ur prolly a virgin, but that has nothing to do with anything besides ur a failure at life..so lemme proceed. First off, u say "girls are fighting to get with me" but im sitting online...im 15 years old brah, what else am i sposed to do? See, you guys are older, and u created the damn site, which is PATHETIC. And i also see ur site is quite lively lately, ur prolly calling eachother for backup like "yesss, lets all get togethorzzz and try to redeem our petty lives!" Gimme a break. I dont even have to defend myself against u people...i would kill to see u guys in the street and ud prolly hide ur "mithra tail" in between ur pussy cuz ur cowards. YOURE ALL MEN CLAIMING TO BE WOMEN, YOU'RE FAT GREASY MUSTY MEN THAT CREATED A WEBSITE AND CLAIM TO BE WOMEN!!! and the majority that are actually girls which i predict to be a rough 5%, do girl things...go out with ur girlfriends to a club or something... Now ill just wait and see the novels u guys have each wrote for me in defense...kinda funny how i use facts and ur guys best defense is taking my keyboard and smashing it? ohhh, i feel hurt
This is win? A giant block of unintelligble ass-ramblings really proves a point, doesn't it? Is this the best you can do? Because I can't be bothered to read something that a Kindergartener could improve upon.
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Unlike some people, I don't have to prove myself to others.

t3t has been banned.

Batsu, you are on a 7-day tempban. Try to get around it, and it'll become an indefinite ban.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Liohs
Tomcat

Post by Liohs »

Triple3Threat wrote:LMFAOOOOOO.... "high paws"... U R LOSERS!!! get the hell outta my face with ur lies. I also like the way u deleted my message cuz u were all horribly ashamed of the truth...if it didnt bother u, why delete it? I love when i get into losers skin. Yo, u cant deny being losers...just look at all ur topics.. one of says they were playing on a laptop in traffic, WTF IS UR PROBLEM?!!? i never said u couldnt be a girl playing, i just said i dont believe it. And even if u are, there are no attractive females that play this game, im sorry but ive seen FFXIplayers.com... and the only good pictures are clearly fake. I almost have as much fun laughing at the people on that site than u, but u take that cake easily. Ur brother is a woodworker? its called a carpenter in real life! You guys are so far into the game, u cant come back...and you can rant and rave about how you just like to play this game for fun...but sirsly, look at this website!!! Ur slogan is "Where the kitties are"!!! Kid, i know girls, trust me. And i know how girls react, and i know how they argue. And you dont argue like girls, just men trying to be girls and in the long run sound like beiiiitches. I can excuse nerds, they live their own lives not bothering anyone. sure they play a lot, but hey its their choice... But you guys?! you bother me, ur not normal! .... my god.....i could go on forever just using things from ur own topics... u have a topic where u compare ur desktop backgrounds!!! Maybe on ur little Mithra Pride island this is normal behavior, but trust me, this is far from normal. I swear ill put money down that 90% of the members on this site are Men. which is as u guys would say, horrrrrific. Lets all sit back and remember the "Dying mithra in need" topic... lets all forget that in real life shes a dying human, but we refer to her as a mithra..because this game is real life to you guys... Maybe i didnt make something clear, i didnt come here to make friends, i dont play this game. I share no hobbies with you. So take ur ranking like the little bitches u are and crawl into ur litter boxes cuz u just got shitted on. Just..dont argue, you know you're wrong. How gay can u be if u claim to be a girl on a website and ur a guy....thats quite possibly the most homo thing ever... I bet the two that got "married" are men.. fuckin disgusting

heh and im sure you would know all about being gay hehe
1. lets look at your spelling and grammer your no winner your self, once again i say IS IT REALY THAT HARD TO SPELL OUT " Y O U R, Y O U, and B E C A U S E" >.<
2. you have nothing better to do then troll on a web site about some thing you have no intrest in

3. since you spend your 'life' trolling im not sure you have ever SEEN a real girl in your life lol

and alot of us dont pretend to be female and i think all of us dont act like this other then in game or on the msg board/irc chat

i for one do many other thing the FFXI hell i havent been in game for weeks, but you seem to have thing better to do then put pepole down for the hobbys thay have ever hear of RPing or is that too 'nerdy' for you

i think this is a missguided atempt to convice your self your not the one thats gay

i for one have no troble admiting i can be a bit girly at times but i asure you i am quite strate
"Death happens thats why there are White Mages..."

DRG65/WAR37/RDM34/SAM21/THF21/WHM20/BLU16/BLM14/COR10/MNK3
Rank 6
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I dont have to show off to be cool, i dont do that, Im jsut another mithra here who is willing to help and give advice... i dont know what T3T's problem is but whatever, if all he did was troll and start fights, he's the one who needs a life not us. Honestly, Batsu's more mature then him.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

ok i see hes been banned. thats cool. this is to tripple3threat is he makes another name or what ever and sees this.

if you want to see me in real life which i am a male and think i'll cower and be afraid of you well come to seattle, washington. i dare you. say this sh*t to my face and see what happenes. i wont kick the sh*t out of you for dissing on ffxi or this site or them or even me. i'll be the sh*t out of you for being so damn retarted that you have to rant about other people here on this bored on the internet. asking to be banned? heh i'm 19 skinny white male that works in a fast food resterrant. do i care no. i'm geting 10 bucks an hour i'm trying to get money to fix my car and go to school. so what i got my ged insted of my diploma, not cause i'm dumb the way they teach in this school district is crap droped out got my ged 3 weeks later done deal. takeing some college class in auto mechanics soon. so piss off. i bet your a spoiled little brat. who gets every thing he wnats from his parents. well even so i don't care.

if you are so cool and better then us and think we will or i will cower in fear in real life from you. i dare you to shgow your face here. come one i'll give you the adderess to my work so you can meet me there how bout that?

500 qween anne ave. N dick's drive-in
seattle,wa 98109

there you go. come if you fucking dare you pannsy
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

People....

It has been done and dealt with.
T3t has been permed, and Batsu has been temped.
It's no use to dig up the dead and keep talking to them since they will not talk back.

I can't believe you people are getting so worked up with some teenagers who clearly have no insight on how to behave on boards.
Golddess wrote:Unlike some people, I don't have to prove myself to others.

t3t has been banned.

Batsu, you are on a 7-day tempban. Try to get around it, and it'll become an indefinite ban.
It's over!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I dont take too much out of it Shirai, I work with cars with my b/f, I go to class, I take Kickboxing, I have a life, and I'm proud of It. I found a way to enjoy an MMO and still have a life, heck soon as it warms up my b/f and I are going hiking in Starved Rock National Park in IL like we do every spring :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

its ppl like that that make me despise the fact i'm human IRL :x

i think he lies bout his life and looks ina mirror to describe us as "old men with no lives living in our basement" or w/e it was he was sayin
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Though I do not wish to speak for anybody else, I think a few of us will get a bit worked up about this type of thing, even though it doesn't effect us directly. But ya, PhpBBignore would be useful.

However I definately agree with Shirai on this:

Shirai wrote:It's over!
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

ook back on topic.

you know you play ffxi too much when you start learning other languages just by watching others talk in them in game >.>;
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

or when for some reason, you wake up and start panicing that you can't find your Fighter's Cuisess.... shut up, i was sick today and tired and i forgot my pants were in teh wash >> :oops: