just another night...

A place to talk about... anything!
Swipe
Housecat

just another night...

Post by Swipe »

Good evening all.

I'm afraid I don't feel so well.. so I could not fall asleep. Instead, I started drawing.. here was the end result, and now I am tired enough I think I could sleep reasonably well in spite of my unfortunate torment. :roll:

As a nice note to end a very long day, I thought I'd show you what I came up with (and it resulted in a new avatar and sig.)

Turned out fairly good considering the state I'm in. Moores the pity.
Oh well. I'll be better soon enough. On that note, I bid you all a very good night, and hope everyone sleeps well!

~Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

{/poke} Swipe. long time no see ^^ very nice picture there. hope you feel better after a good nights sleep :)
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Wheres her tail? :? :o
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Neoshinobi wrote:Wheres her tail? :? :o
Behind the wall? :wink:
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Rekahkun wrote:{/poke} Swipe. long time no see ^^ very nice picture there. hope you feel better after a good nights sleep :)
Thanks Rekah ^_^ Yea.. I did feel better this morning.. but alas, it's creeping up on me again >_<
Oh well.. get to go to the vet.. err.. doctor tomorrow afternoon. Should be all better once I get what I need to fix my problem.

... Speaking of getting a fix..

*Swipe logs into FFXI
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Behind the wall.. where's your tail? :P
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Swipe wrote:
Behind the wall.. where's your tail? :P
*Whip out tail*

Right hure! :P
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

that was bad :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:that was bad :P
:D
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

Additional generic drawing compliment Swipe!
PLD67, WAR66, NIN60
Genkai5 [O]
ZM14
PM8-1 (Yay sea! =D)
Currently leveling: Bard
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: just another night...

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: just another night...

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting