Elvaan

A place to talk about... anything!
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I wonder how long till someone starts singing something like "I'm too sexy for my subligar" or something...

but then again wearing subligar is a -5CHR in my book
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
kittykitty
Kitten

Post by kittykitty »

How can anyone be the sexiest? You and the other 1000 people that chose the same character as you did...and since sexiest implies that you are the single most sexy one then you arent the sexiest anymore are you? :lol:
Master Thief in training: level 57
Goldsmithing = 28 a beautiful work in progress
I can fly!
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

kittykitty wrote:How can anyone be the sexiest? You and the other 1000 people that chose the same character as you did...and since sexiest implies that you are the single most sexy one then you arent the sexiest anymore are you? :lol:
Sexy isn't neceassarily a term that can be used by looks alone.

Besides, those 1000 people don't all play the same job and wear the same equipment. I'd say an Elvaan wearing SAM AF would be sexier than one in RNG AF, for instance.
Sanzou
Kitten

Post by Sanzou »

As far as things "looking gay"... if they said "queer", would it be any different? One person might look at that as a derogatory remark, when a literal definition of the word is "strange". A lot of people interchange the terms "gay" and "queer", and "gay" tends to get the preferrential usage because it's shorter and easier said.
Perhaps you don't understand. Saying that is never meant as a compliment, or in a pleasant tone, at least not from my experiance. I don't really care who interchanges which of the two words, I still find both offensive.

Think of it this way: would you like it if I referred to every female as a bitch or c***? Those words refer to females, so it should be ok, shouldn't it? I didn't think so, either. Furthermore, I don't think you actually read my argument at all. What I was commenting on was the fact that many are too quick to assume sexual preference based on physical features such as male beauty and the like, which I think is extremely unfair.

I appreciate you trying to defend your friend, but I wasn't exactly atacking him. I said before, I wasn't angry, and all I asked is that comments like that be withheld. I don't intend on starting a flame war, or making enemies, or anything like that. I think it's a bit sad that you're choosing to take up swords on something that is a basic issue of etiquette.
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Lihera wrote:
Batsu wrote:You. . . are attracted to pixels. . .? Wow. . . minus 5. . .
Minus 5 what?

Besides, if you're even vaugely attracted by your sig (which I have almost no doubt of), you can say the same to yourself
1: Yes....minus 5...not sure what that's supposed to mean but yea.

2: I kinda agree with you Batsu, I still dont get how people fall in love in-game. You dont know what they look like, dont know what they really act like, and dont know who they really are...sure roleplaying is fun, but there are people i've seen that take this way too far...
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Aony wrote:
Lihera wrote:
Batsu wrote:You. . . are attracted to pixels. . .? Wow. . . minus 5. . .
Minus 5 what?

Besides, if you're even vaugely attracted by your sig (which I have almost no doubt of), you can say the same to yourself
2: I kinda agree with you Batsu, I still dont get how people fall in love in-game. You dont know what they look like, dont know what they really act like, and dont know who they really are...sure roleplaying is fun, but there are people i've seen that take this way too far...
People fall in love with the personality their lover shows, whether it be real or fake, they may never know.

Thats how the game love works. :wink:

Uh...more or less like that... :P
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Uh-oh, I'm seeing some serious quote-in-quote here... don't make me kill the page again...
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Chatulio
Kitten

Post by Chatulio »

Everyone says "I am not going to argue." or "I'm not angry." but they always argue and they always become angry, so...I am going to run away before the real fighting starts.

P.S.: I dont think im the best looking but I'm pretty sure I'm a nice guy so base your judgements of me on that. :D
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/unifiedchaos][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/unifiedchaos.png[/img][/url]

[b]Unifiedchaos:[/b] Male Elvaan | Rank: 4 Bastoken
29rdm / 11drg / 11war / 6nin / 5drk / 4mnk

[b]Cattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 2 Windurstrian
19thf / 14mnk / 7war

[b]Regis:[/b] Male Tarutaru | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
13whm / 3blm

[b]Kattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
7war
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'm Too Sexy For My Subligar~

I'm not angry, I aggro to Stupidity

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Batsu Your Avatar, it looks familiar, who is that supposed to be?
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Chatulio
Kitten

Post by Chatulio »

hmm...is it Naruto?
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/unifiedchaos][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/unifiedchaos.png[/img][/url]

[b]Unifiedchaos:[/b] Male Elvaan | Rank: 4 Bastoken
29rdm / 11drg / 11war / 6nin / 5drk / 4mnk

[b]Cattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 2 Windurstrian
19thf / 14mnk / 7war

[b]Regis:[/b] Male Tarutaru | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
13whm / 3blm

[b]Kattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
7war
Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

I'll take Garuda anytime. :wink:

:shock:

XD
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

My first Avatar, the black and white one was Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.

The one I have now is Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach.

"Y'know the first time ya meet someone and ya think ya like 'em, you ain't really meetin them, you meetin they representative." - Chris Rock

"Yeah, I love being famous. It's almost like being white, y'know? People are nice to ya, they give you the benefit o' the doubt... You drive a flash car down the freeway and the cops'll pull y'over and before they even look they like 'What the f**k are you doing?' and then they see it's you and they like 'Awww man, it's Chris Rock, it's okay, man we thought you was a nigga'." - Chris Rock

Minus 5 is kinda like. . . "No. . . just. . . no. You killed it/Took it too far."
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
arikko
Kitten

Post by arikko »

i personally have a thing for elvaans (particularly 2 modeltypes)...the long necks are kinda awkward...but i do like the pretty boy faces, ears and the tummys...:love:...but thats just my personal preference...if everyone liked the same thing, then there'd be no reason for all the different types to choose from and everyone would be fighting over who got who...^__^;;...

actually, im more curious as to why most girls like tarutaru?...i have yet to find a girl that doesnt (me included)...GO CUTE LIL PERVERTS!!! (>w<)/)

and about the elvaan♂ fighting over whos sexiest comment...i dont know about you guys but on my server its the hume♂...and for some reason its usually the same model type...:|...lol...
JOBS: drg35 | whm35 | rdm27 | war18 | blm02...rank5
MULE: mousee (TARU♂mnk07)...windy
[b]"All elvaan males want to be enslaved...and I'm just the mith to do it...:D..."[/b]
Triple3Threat
Kitten

Post by Triple3Threat »

dunno bout u but i love halle berry.. screw generated images
Lixue
Kitten

Post by Lixue »

I guess I find attraction in many things due to the artist in me. I like to appreciate character designs and the fact that some people in game strive to appear fashionable.

However...I guess I can't see falling in love with an image. Sure, some people are pretty, but you just never know who they are. Heck, back in the day I used to play as a boy although I'm a girl.

All the people I adore and love are people that I know outside of gaming. As in we either live together, are in a relationship together, are art rivals, longtime friends, etc.etc.

Or in the case of my good friend Kielbasa of Midgard he's just somebody who's personality I adore.

I tend to like attitudes. The avatar may be what I would've used for that race, but if they're being annoying, then the avatar will appear ugly to me. I had befriended a dragoon and thought he looked cool but then he just wanted to know if I was a pervert (and I am, but he had pervert and whore switched around) then stopped talking to me when he realized that not all mithra are sl**bombs.

As for avatars I like...I do like quite a few of the male humes, but I'm into that shaggy hair look, a bit of the male elvaans are a little uptight, but Katsuki's elvaan mule was pretty sexy...but that's because Katsuki and I are involved seriously in real life, so any avatar she plays as I'll love, even if it were a galka or a tarutaru. (both of which I find adorable)
Katsuki<3

Lixue: Midgardsormr
Leader of MithrasGoneWild
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Batsu wrote:My first Avatar, the black and white one was Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.

The one I have now is Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach.
He looks kinda like Brock from Pokemon in that particular pose.

http://koti.phnet.fi/bast/pokemon/brockkuva.htm

LOL
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Elvaan

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru