ULTIMATE KITTY GET TOGETHER!

A place to talk about... anything!
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

(Windurst): (Too Weak)

(San d'Oria): (Incredibly Tough)

By the way, you know that before then the Elvaan controlled almost the entire Mindartia continent, (That's Windurst's) and they only were able to fight off San d'Oria because of Fenrir, whose summoning pretty much ruined Windurst?

Owned
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Yeah, until the Sandy Oreo knights lined up all in little rows wearing their shiny armor and beating their drums...

...then a hail of bullets flew forth from the guns of the Bastok Muskateers and they all collapsed in a pile of bodies. All in neat little rows I might add.

Now Sandy Oreo is a pathetic kingdom unable to even keep their borders in Ronfaure secure. They fight among themselves more then they do the enemy. Sandy may have been a giant at one time but it is no longer. It is nothing more then a pathetic rabble unable to even keep their own armies together.

Sandy won the first war because they attacked two peaceful nations who were not prepared for war. Both nations regrouped and and the elvaan fled like a pack of dogs with their tails between their legs. They currently cower in their home city licking their wounds and blame each other for their ills instead of confronting their true enemy, the orcs in their fields outside.

Owned. :wink:
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Lihera wrote:well, since nobody else has a time planned, hows about:

Saturday Apr. 30, starting at about 9:00 am GMT-8
{No, thanks.}I work pretty much all day right in the middle of Saturday. Plus, when I get back I'll be studying for finals. Can we please have this after May 5th when my tests are all over? Preferably on a Sunday as that is Midgard's traditional meeting day.

Sunday, May 8th would be the r0xx0r.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

that would work for me, anytime in may would be fine, (out of school then) hnm can bite me, im not going to miss this ;p
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

As long as it's not the first Saturday in May... that's Jackalboy's and Kytana's wedding on Alexander. ^^
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

im making a poll, its between 2 dates, April 30th, and May 7th, well, its can be during eithe r weekend, Do not post any info on dates here, post it under the new topic i am making!
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Okay first of all, most of what you have stated about San d'Oria is far from true. You haven't even played their Missions so how would you know anything about their Kingdom? San d'Oria is the most organized of all of the Nations and does anything but argue among themselves. The only ones that argue are the two Princes but thats because their brothers and hate each other. . .

If San d'Oria sucks so bad how come we own all the time in Ballista? Hmmm? Hmmm?
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Only on your server Batsu. in mine, Windurst is providing the ownage.

but then again, windurst's ballista team is loaded with black mage tarutaru, bards, and mithran rangers ninjas and paladins
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

On Siren Windy and Sandy are pretty equal in Ballista and Conquest. Though even Bastok occasionally seems to gain the upper hand. :)
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Batsu wrote:Okay first of all, most of what you have stated about San d'Oria is far from true. You haven't even played their Missions so how would you know anything about their Kingdom? San d'Oria is the most organized of all of the Nations and does anything but argue among themselves. The only ones that argue are the two Princes but thats because their brothers and hate each other. . .

If San d'Oria sucks so bad how come we own all the time in Ballista? Hmmm? Hmmm?
Both the Temple knights and the Royal knights fight among themselves. It's the sole reason why gshelba outpost it still infested with orcs. Various NPCs in Sandy Oreo tell you as much. As for the most organized? Nah... Bastok or Jeuno wears the crown in that category now. If anything Sandy Oreo is the most disorganized due to their internal strife.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

These are the awards for the cities

Most organized = Bastok

Most relaxed = Windy

Most diorganized = Sandy
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Having started active charcters in all three cities I can see the downside of all of them.

Windurst, full of tree huggers and cowardly Taru (the ruling classes, not the adventures) who try to buy peace with bribes.

Bastok, an ecoligical disaster area ruled by a very short sighted Senate and President. They line their own pockets, exploit the Galka, and destroy everything they touch. Proof that democracy dosen't always work. Cid should be dictator.

San d'Oria, well stated above. They live on their past glories and treat anyone who is not a San d'Orian Elvaan like crap, even non Elvaan citizens. Native San d'Orian Elvaan adventures they only treat poorly. I supose bigotry keeps them too busy to look at their present failings.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

nice job, i havent heard anyone state the downsides of each city so well. now comes to something important, if this is giong to be on Midgard, I NEED VOLUNTEERS FROM THAT SERVER, i still have no one from that server who can supply what is needed, i really need some PMs from people who can do this. I eagerly await responses, as i am looking forward to having this on midgard.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Hmmm. . . how about we just take this to Ballista?
[Active]

[Retired]
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Batsu wrote:(Windurst): (Too Weak)

(San d'Oria): (Incredibly Tough)

By the way, you know that before then the Elvaan controlled almost the entire Mindartia continent, (That's Windurst's) and they only were able to fight off San d'Oria because of Fenrir, whose summoning pretty much ruined Windurst?

Owned
Batsu wrote:Owned
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Tsybil wrote:Having started active charcters in all three cities I can see the downside of all of them.

Windurst, full of tree huggers and cowardly Taru (the ruling classes, not the adventures) who try to buy peace with bribes.

Bastok, an ecoligical disaster area ruled by a very short sighted Senate and President. They line their own pockets, exploit the Galka, and destroy everything they touch. Proof that democracy dosen't always work. Cid should be dictator.

San d'Oria, well stated above. They live on their past glories and treat anyone who is not a San d'Orian Elvaan like crap, even non Elvaan citizens. Native San d'Orian Elvaan adventures they only treat poorly. I supose bigotry keeps them too busy to look at their present failings.

There are some Elvaans who are more enlightened, and should the beastmen rise, we will join forces with the other three nations and kick the living poop outta them!!!
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Hmmm. . . really though, Windurst still has Yagudo's all over Saruta not to mention the ones that are still in Giddeus. They haven't even taken a step towards removing the Yagudo either, all their doing is making pansy ass peace offerings and relying on Bastok and San d'Orian Embacies in their Nation to help them out. I mean really, if their so badass, how come they can't solve their own problems?

The Temple Knights and Royal Knights don't argue, their just in different divisions, T.K.s are San d'Oria's defense and R.K.s are San d'Oria's offense. If you want to talk about internal conflict talk about how the Humes in Bastok don't like Galkas and all the conspiracies that go on in their like in the Mission for getting Rank 5, how that Hume betrays the Galka and trys to kill him. Bastok is in no way more organized than San d'Oria, their more industrialized, yes, thats what their known for, but more organized, no way in hell.

Also, the Tarutaru NPCs in Windurst don't seem to care much for the Mithra, they just see them as being disposable units that are only there to do what the Tarutaru can't do themselves. All-in-all Windurst is weak, if they were strong they wouldn't have to make peace offerings to the Beastmen.

Oh and Windurst will never take Ronfaure, not as long as I'm around. Windurst will never be better than San d'Oria. . . not even for a hot minute.

Anyways, like I said before, lets take this to a Ballista then decide whos better.

Well, I would like Windurst if you didn't.
[Active]

[Retired]
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

Batsu wrote:Oh and Windurst will never take Ronfaure, not as long as I'm around. Windurst will never be better than San d'Oria. . . not even for a hot minute.

:rofl:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Windurst has never taken Ronfaure on my server, at least it hasn't since I've been playing.
[Active]

[Retired]
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

I'm sure it's just coincedence.
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

you kidding? the Mithra own those taru's, we only aggree to the treaty thing to keep them happy, otherwise, we would storm into giddeous and exterminate those birds once and for all, giddeous doesnt pose a threat, unlike that huge fort/outpost/cavern of orcs outside of your city.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Aesha Clan-Clan wrote:you kidding? the Mithra own those taru's, we only aggree to the treaty thing to keep them happy, otherwise, we would storm into giddeous and exterminate those birds once and for all, giddeous doesnt pose a threat, unlike that huge fort/outpost/cavern of orcs outside of your city.
Yes, the taru have an agreement with the Yagudo that they will not invade Windurst.

The Yagudo and Taru were once allies BTW in the fight against the Sandy Oreos long ago. However the Mithra loathe the Yagudo and would sooner see them dead more then anything. The Mithra don't interfere with the Taru's wishes and that's what sets them apart from Sandy Oreo. The Temple and RK knight constantly work against themselves even to the points where several battalions were wiped out due to refusal to co-operate with one another.

You are also incorrect about the Taru not liking the Mithra. Mithra are treated as equals in Taru society. There is even a Mithra that has joined the magic academy to become a War Warlock. Also, only the Mithra have the scared duty of guarding the most important figure in Windurst, the Star Sybil. If that's not trust I know what is.

Have you spoken to all of the NPCs in Sandy Oreo? I'm sure if you did you would see the divisions as clear as day.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

well, ok, only some of the tarus dont like the mithra, they see us as just grunts in a battle and such. for the most part though they value the mithra and coexist with each other as friends and neighbors.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Aesha Clan-Clan wrote:well, ok, only some of the tarus dont like the mithra, they see us as just grunts in a battle and such. for the most part though they value the mithra and coexist with each other as friends and neighbors.
The only NPC taru that thinks Mithra are grunts or fodder is Ajido-Marujido and he is a bad Taru IMHO. He's way too much power hungry for his own good and only cares about himself. All of the other Taru however, adore the Mithra.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Baketsu wrote:There are some Elvaans who are more enlightened, and should the beastmen rise, we will join forces with the other three nations and kick the living poop outta them!!!
Yes there are. Some of them are even townsfolk and Royalty. Unfortunatly the Princess seems to have no political power whatsoever. And unlike her brothers she has not a single squadron of Knights at her call.
Batsu wrote:The Temple Knights and Royal Knights don't argue, their just in different divisions, T.K.s are San d'Oria's defense and R.K.s are San d'Oria's offense.
:roll: Rrright....
Batsu wrote:If you want to talk about internal conflict talk about how the Humes in Bastok don't like Galkas and all the conspiracies that go on in their like in the Mission for getting Rank 5, how that Hume betrays the Galka and trys to kill him.
Mentioned in passing, not in detail.
Prrsha wrote:The only NPC taru that thinks Mithra are grunts or fodder is Ajido-Marujido and he is a bad Taru IMHO. He's way too much power hungry for his own good and only cares about himself.
I see Ajido-Marujido as one of the few positive influnces in Windurst's rulling classes. Alone among the Windurstian ministers, he is against the status quo of bribes for peace. He is activley researching the mysteries around the waxing and waining magical forces. Its not that he sees us as grunts, he sees EVERYONE as beneath him with the possible exception of the Star Sybil and his sister.

My personal viewpoint is that the Taru of Windurst are taking advantage of the frustrated maternal drives most of us have. This is not at all a bad thing. We get cute cuddly Taru to protect as a substitute for the kittens that most of us will never, ever have.... (Pardon me, but I think I am going to have a good cry, then go out and kill something Tough.)
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

^ Times like this I wish there were a finite number of beastmen so they could be wiped out.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Ajido-Marujido is the best Tarutaru. . . ever. . . no, wait, hes the best person in Windurst. I almost changed to be Tarutaru main because of him. ^^b Oh and Ajido-Marujido isn't the only Tarutaru that dislikes the Mithra, I've seen more.
Last edited by Batsu on Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Active]

[Retired]
Rakshasa
Tomcat

Post by Rakshasa »

Prrsha, where are you getting all this history of Vana'diel? Is it on the POL website? I think I want to take a look at it for my own benefit.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/Furbewok/SigTemp.jpg[/img]

You can't stop the Rak. ^^
-Rakshasa
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Its from doing Missions, Quests and talking to NPCs. However, a lot of what Prrsha says I believe is just part of her opinion seeing as how I know more about San d'Oria's history and Windurst's because I've done more Quests and Missions and talked to more NPCs and that I'm a higher level. ^^b
[Active]

[Retired]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

lets just say that you have done more missions, quests, higher lvl, ect. i cant say anything because i dont know either of your characters. that does not make you more knowledgable, just because you talk to the people does not make you smarter or anything. Hell, ive met people 60+ who knew less about the game than pretty much everyone ive ever met. If you know so much, why not try backing up your point rather than try to bring down someone elses post.