You Know You Play Too Much FF XI When...

A place to talk about... anything!
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

umm.... what were you on... and where can I get some?
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

i was on an intersting drug, called Insomnia. Not a very fun drug, its side effects are drowsiness, hallucinations, grumpiness....
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

When talking to your friends on instant messenger, you go to make a yatta face \(^.^)/ but make a kitty yatta face instead. \(=^.^=)/
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
37 pld, 37 rng, 37 nin, 37 brd, 37 smn, 37 drk
Azureskye
Tomcat

Post by Azureskye »

guys i've been dreaming i'm in the game now...

8) <-- me because I'm sunburned ^^
[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.info][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2bd0a2e2ac.gif[/img][/url]

57 WHM; 32 BLM; 30 MNK; 20 SMN; 15 WAR; 11 BRD; 07 RDM; 03 DRG
Windurst Rank: 5; Cooking Rank: Journeyman
Genkai: 1(X) 2(X) 3 ( ) 4 ( ) 5 ( )
AF: Weapon (X) Feet (X) Head (X) Legs (X) Body ( ) Hands ( )
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

when u start calling items that come by the dozen a stack
12-pack of soda=stack of soda
dozen eggs=stack of eggs

when u r filling out a form and it asks race u put down
Other: Mithra
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

ouch, ive done that, the other day when i went to the store, i went to grab chips, and my friend asked what kinda soda i wanted, so i said a stack of rootbeer. My friend not being a FF fan was confused as all hell. so when i got back to the front of the store with the chips, she was standing there with a 6 pack of rootbeer and a 12 pack of Dr Pepper
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Haha. . . :rofl: That stack thing is funny as hell.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

...when your idea of "personal growth" and "self betterment" is making sure all your subjobs are properly leveled and your mains equiped to the nines with the best gear.. :roll:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I was looking through the spring garden catolouges, and caught myself wondering if I could get my woodworking skill to shehi before the Elm saplings in the catalouge were ready to harvest. :lol:

Lately I find myself thinking Gil when I mean Dollars. So far it hasn't come out aloud, thank the goddess. :roll:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

You know you play too much FFXI when you're in your underwear and you catch yourself refering to it as being in your RSE :oops: :lol:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

oh, something i forgot to add to my hallucination about Leaping Lizzie.

I was sitting at my comp later that night, still couldnt sleep, and in my peripheral vision, i saw a 9 foot tall mithra in RSE dancing with Carmen Electra, who was wearing only underwear (i know she was 9 feet tall beccause i have 10 foot celings in my dorm, and she was just shorter than that). hmmmm, was i going crazy? or was it some sort of odd fantasy :?:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

when you keep dreaming about XI and when you wake up suddenly call your b/f's sister "KILALAA!!!"

don't ask, i woke up and called my b/f's sister Kilalaa instead of allie :oops:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kuaru
Tomcat

Post by Kuaru »

-when you surf the net, looking for as many pics of mithra as you can, so you can print em out and hang em all over yur room, and then roll around giggling maniacly cuz you have a kitty collection hanging in yur room... 0.0;
-or when you make cat ears and a tail and try to tailor RSE for yourself to wear in public, or when you actually think and act like a mithra in rl (yesh, im very guilty :<) murrrrr...

..im still looking for some good kitty pics if anyone has some links! :D
[color=red][b]Rank 9 Kitty of Sandy Oreo!! ^^[/b][/color] Weeee! >^.^<m

[b]PLD[/b]-64 [b]WAR[/b]-32
[b]WHM[/b]-43[b]BLM[/b]-21
[b]SAM[/b]-56 [b]WAR[/b]-28

~[i]Fishy Wishy kinda Squishy, Yummy Yummy in my Tummy[/i]~
Mmm... fishies! :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

tailor?? pffff i bought mine :P

lol good one, and nope no good pics yet
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Kuaru wrote:-when you surf the net, looking for as many pics of mithra as you can, so you can print em out and hang em all over yur room, and then roll around giggling maniacly cuz you have a kitty collection hanging in yur room... 0.0;
-or when you make cat ears and a tail and try to tailor RSE for yourself to wear in public, or when you actually think and act like a mithra in rl (yesh, im very guilty :<) murrrrr...

..im still looking for some good kitty pics if anyone has some links! :D
Meow? Like this one?

viewtopic.php?t=1986

Orrrr a pic of a male mithrrra?

http://www.anime-orbital.com/Himitsu/Mi ... FF-126.jpg
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Well... this just happened today.

I had just gotten uo, and was about to get dressed.
I spent 30 minutes looking for my noct brais +1 before I realized I was no longer in FFXI
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

:lol:
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

/comfort Lihera
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Kuaru
Tomcat

oops X3

Post by Kuaru »

my bro is a woodworker in rl, and he's busy making this table. he was carving out a leg for it when i asked him why he doesnt just use an earth crystal. and he's still laughing at me today :<
:cry:

Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

He's only laughing at you because you suggested the wrong crystal :P
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Woke up one day and say i couldnt come into work becuase I was stuck in the Crawlers Nest (i got stuck in traffic and was playing off the laptop and a Hot Spot).
Kuaru
Tomcat

Post by Kuaru »

murrr, i guess i meant a wind crystal. :(
but you know what i mean :3

and ya know ya play too much when you need to do something in rl, you tell your friends 'afk' or 'brb'. ive done this more times than i care to admit X3 :o

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

i was um..... in an intemate moment with my b/f and i screamed "OOOOO NIVEZ~" by mistake... he look at me like i was nuts.
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

u no u play too much FFXI when u play other games and try to use ur Flee macro cuz ur char is moving too slow :lol:

i was playin Zelda when i did that... hit the R button but instead of a macro list appearing he just raised his shield :P
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Even though I haven't been playing it too long, I dreamed that I was my character this morning :oops: . The wierd thing was that I was enjoying it a lot and when I woke up I said "S***!" :shock: .
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

.... while going to the bathroom this morning right after waking up, my enblizzard effect wore off. >.>;
Triple3Threat
Kitten

Post by Triple3Threat »

Admin Edit: Random trolling removed.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Yay! We have a new troll!

Oh great one tell us how to attain this "Life" you speak of. Since after all, people who play mmorpg's are just "sweaty 30 year olds who wont leave their basement unless they're told a naked mithra is at the door", people who have "lives" are such a rare quanity. You're right, I'm going to cancel my subscription right now and find some girl/guy and be actually happy. I mean, I play this game, and am happy with my life, I must be confused as to what the meaning of true happiness is.

I should go and post a thread right now, petitioning to delete this site, so we can all go be like you and batsu, the individuals who are at the pinnacle of the human race!

:roll:

Seriously, what makes you think that you actually know anything about any of the people who play this game? I bet for one thing you haven't read more than three threads on this board before you made this "review" of yours. Also, we didn't make the smilies, the official catgirl forums did, go flame them instead. Our forrrrm of talking is kinda an RP-ish element, not to sound like cats, and if we make lame jokes an laugh at them, it's really our own business.

And since when was there law decreeing that we must resemble our avatar/sig; and if so, can I have your autograph spiderman?

O noes!1 there are GUYS? Playing FEMALE characters? Leik OMG thy r teh ghei!1!!one

Please, just delete this, and his posts, as I don't wanna get a really fun topic locked.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

ya, jsut stereotype us. Im a 20 year old Girl, yes zomfg a GIRL arnt you scared, that plays this game. Oh well, Liherea nice one *high paws*

oh and one note, dont make any comments about how girls dont play MMO's or video games, becuase im not a fan of sexist comments.
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

Triple3Threat wrote: ...
Do you hear something? :roll:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2