ULTIMATE KITTY GET TOGETHER!

A place to talk about... anything!
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

ULTIMATE KITTY GET TOGETHER!

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

I want to try organizing for sometime this month, or possibly begining of may, that we create a massive gathering of MithraPride kittens on one server! this would be a huge gathering, i have no idea how many kittens there are all together, but if we have one server supply world passes (we find out whose are cheapest, Titan passes are like 2.2k atm) and everyone makes a character on that server to spend the afternoon on, and we start in say windhurst, and just have fun, go out, swarm the newbie areas with lvl 1 mithra groups, and well, just in general draw alot of attention. (then there is always the idea where we can all drink poison potions in town and laugh as people jump when they see a pile of nude mithra on the ground) please, this is something i really really want to get going, post ideas here (as well as prices of server world passes). and tell the rest of your servers about this, put it in the message of the day, i want to see how much support this will get.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

consider it done on my end, however I think midgad might be a better idea seeing as that's where the MP is and all.
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Im fine for any server, we just have to find out where people are willing to spend the gil for enough world passes. and of course, i have taken into consideration the fact you have to pay an extra dollar for another character, i do understand that people have bills to pay, and if you cant do this because of money, then by all means, its not that big of a deal. but the way i see it, its only a dollar, you can delete the chacarter right after the event. this is i believe the first time something like this has been tried in FF, i think it would be great for MP to do soemthing no one else has. if you can, dig down into that couch for the spare change to creat a character :wink:
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

um 1 fugging buck I WAS JOKING aesha

im just not up for it, i really dont care if i show up or not, im just happy being on diabolos
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

I'm game, I don't mind shelling out one more dollar. But I think before anyone does anything, we should know what we're getting into. Like, which area we'd be in and what we're doing... planned activities and such. Maybe send out groups of 2 on a scavenger hunt in the newbie areas... make a list of things to find and the first group to find them wins something.
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Gospel
Tomcat

Post by Gospel »

well cheap and good server is Hades. (Not being biassed or anything) but anywhere is fine with me. wherever it ends up going i say start in the land of the kittys - Windurst. but its not a bad idea. i'm all for helping so feel free to PM me for support and such. (also i shotgun the name Gospel !!!!! :D)
Last edited by Gospel on Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
More barabric than Heaven.

There can be only one.

White Mage - AF1-[:2thumb:] AF2-[:2thumb:] AF3-[:2thumb:] AF4-[:2thumb:] AF5-[:2thumb:] AF6-[:2thumb:]
The relic hunt begins soon!!!
AFv2-1 (Mjollnir) [:(] - AFv2-2 (Cleric's Duckbills) [:(] - AFv2-3 (Cleric's Cap) [:(] - AFv2-4 (Cleric's Pantaloons) [:(] - AFv2-5 (Cleric's Briault) [:2thumb:] - AFv2-6 (Cleric's Mitts) [:2thumb:]

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Gospel.png[/img][/url]
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

Hm, good idea, but think about how many people there are in MP on different servers...I doubt everyone (or even close) would be willing to do this. Also, the people on the "selected server" would have to pay for a crbunch of World Passes and Poison Potions (if we decided to do it)...so it might not be as fun for them. But overall it's a good idea, that would be so funny.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

well as the one who posted the idea, i already thought about it, and i have no problem farming so i can buy the passes needed. and i do realize that i wont be able to get everyone, im just tyring this out, i want to get as many people as possible, im only attempting this once, if it fails, im going to give up. Its going to take way to much effort to organize to try a 2nd time if it fails the first. as for the city, of course it should be windy, as the hometown of mithra, its perfect, plus the newbie areas have plenty of open space, and I LOVE the idea about the scavenger hunt. keep up the great ideas, im checking this board like twice a day for ideas.

P.S. - i can just see the news on the FF main page "we are sorry for the zone crashes in windhurst, our servers could not handle the amount of screenshots being taken and emotes going through" as we have people from all over coming to see the huge mass of mithra joining in one place, lol
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

oh fine im in :P sorry if my sister Kilalaa will be absent, im having her watch my auctions
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

You might want to get a new linkshell just for the event. Though, only 64 people can be on a shell at the same time....

How about having a marathon. Everyone puts on a level 1 job and the first one to reach Jeuno wins.
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
37 pld, 37 rng, 37 nin, 37 brd, 37 smn, 37 drk
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Well, if it's before June 1st or after August 31st....I'm in. ^^

I'm going to be out of town all the summer working so I don't have access to FFXI during that time. At least it's not likely. :cry:
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

the time will most likely be the very end of april/beginning of may, or at least that seems to be the best time atm
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

I'm in.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Darkmattre
Big Cat

Post by Darkmattre »

You don't even have to pay a dollar. Create a character for that day....then delete it after the event. The first 30 days are free..yes, even the extra $1 mules are free for 30 days. :)

I might be in, keep us posted.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/deadlybackwhite-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.darknessfalls.net/upload/upload_files/tiele.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/ninex.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/whmex.jpg[/img]
http://hosted.filefront.com/Darkmattre
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

oh wow, thanks for the info! the fact that no one has to worry about extra charges is probably going to do a great deal of good for the turn out. thanks for the post.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

sorry, i forgot one more thing, please, spread this to the other people on your servers, make sure as many people as possible see this post, Linksack holders, post something in the MSG of the day if you can. thanks for the help.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Hmmm. . . can I come as an Elvaan? Thats what I normally am. Mithra is just my mule.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

if you come, you have to come as a mithra, no non-mithra allowed. sorry, its the rules. and that one will be enforced
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Thats lame.
[Active]

[Retired]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

sorry, but thats how it is. i had to go through hell with non-mithras in the LS before, i will do everything in my power to make sure that never happens again, no matter what. no exceptions, not even for naruto fans like you :wink:
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Oh~ you like Naruto?
[Active]

[Retired]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

i love naruto, i watch each episode as it becomes avaliable, Gaara is my favorite character, hes just so cool
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Awesome, a Naruto fan! Hmmm. . . my favorite character is between Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto and Kankurou. Oh and yes Gaara is awesome.
[Active]

[Retired]
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

Initially I would not have a problem, but I am kinda attached to the character I have now. Starting another character from scratch... I don't really have the time for to tell the truth. :)
If this means starting another kitty and leaving my other, I would unfortunately have to pass.
54BLM 37DRG 39WHM 20THF 20WAR 12MNK
Rank 5 Sandy
Magic Burst record: 1071 dmg
You can't have real fun without a few explosions.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

you would not be making a new character to work on, its just something to play on for a few hours, everyone will be using lvl 1 jobs and such, all you do , is make the character to use for that one night, and then you can delete it if you want.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I think this get together is meant to last no longer then one day or so.

I think it's intended to have ALL mithra from the prides all over the FFXI worlds in one server for one day to meet up and have a massive blast together.

This won't mean abandoning your original Character.
Just create one, bring it to Titan.
Have a one day blast, delete char.

one problem Aesh, don't have a job at lvl 1 anymore :P
Oh wait, I still have some jobs to unlock.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

you put it perfectly Shirai, thank you. and of course, if you dont have a lvl one job, big deal, you can technically come as what you want, its just something to do for fun
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Lets do this on Phoenix. I'm feeling rich and will pay for everyone's world passes. Oh and I still think you should let me chill with you on an Elvaan. . . it honestly wouldn't make a difference.
Last edited by Batsu on Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Active]

[Retired]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

well, the two most likely to be chosen as the server that this will be hosted on would either be on Midgardsormr (since thats where MP started, not counting beta) or Titan (because i guess thats a bit of selfishness showing on my part, i want to be able to set up everything ahead of time, and it saves me time to do it on my own server, plus i have no problem farming so i can buy world passes). in a week, i will hold a poll to see what one people would prefer, for now, no opinions on servers please, thank you. this way you get time to think about it.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Really, you shouldn't limit it between those servers. You should either make it open to all servers for vote or make it a server MP isn't on. Its not fair to people who have to start a new character when there would be some who get to use ones they already have. Oh and I still think you should let me chill with you on an Elvaan. . . it honestly wouldn't make a difference.
[Active]

[Retired]