Colbwa

A place to talk about... anything!
colbwa
Tomcat

Colbwa

Post by colbwa »

**edit**
Last edited by colbwa on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Probably wasn't the best day to chose to make amends, being April Fool's Day. Hard to trust intentions on that day.

At any rate, it would probably be best just to say why you want to try to make up with MP and let people decide for themselves what to think. You aren't banned from the site right now, so that's something. And Batsu's still talking, so there's hope. ;)
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Josiejo wrote:Probably wasn't the best day to chose to make amends, being April Fool's Day. Hard to trust intentions on that day.

At any rate, it would probably be best just to say why you want to try to make up with MP and let people decide for themselves what to think. You aren't banned from the site right now, so that's something. And Batsu's still talking, so there's hope. ;)
i was there, colby wasnt trying to make up, jsut decided to pick a fight with goldy for no reason, a fight he lost. complains about not being shown respect when respect is a 2 way street.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

*edit*
Last edited by colbwa on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

My 2 cents: Off with his {head} :thumb:

Note: In ampitheater times the thumb up was used to show death in the ampitheater, ie. off with his head. :o
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

Colbwa, I'd like to trust you but you've got a history of trolling on this site. We've had to lock multiple threads that you've started and you've earned yourself a bad reputation. For those of you that don't know Colbwa, read this post:

viewtopic.php?p=12509&highlight=#12509 (1/25/05)
Don't only read the initial post, scroll down and read some of his other comments as well.

After this topic was locked Colbwa reposted it twice on 1/26/05 at 5:46pm and 6:28pm. Those topics were both locked and Colbwa was banned. If you're not convinced here's some more quotes:
"In light of the recent disbanding of the Quetzalcoatl Mithrapride Linkshell, I have decided to form the new shell. " (2/11/05)

"Hello" (2/12/05)

"Ok I'm done trolling mp ppl" (2/12/05)

"What's up everyone, I'm not a part of Mithrapride, but I just wanted to say hello!" (2/14/05, 1:18pm)

"I think gil sellers help the economy." (2/14/05, 1:26pm)

"Hello" (2/14/05, 2:03pm)

"Yes I know of Golddess going against the council and not making Quetzalcoatl legit. He/She turned her back on Mithrapride because of 1 person." (2/14/05, 2:06pm)

"Hello." (2/14/05, 2:10pm)

"hello?" (2/14/05, 2:12pm)

"Hello!" (2/14/05, 2:16pm, Colbwa banned by Golddess)

"It's not fair to screw over all other people in Quetzalcoatl who want to join mithrapride just because I've caused Goldess [edit] and everyone else on MP.org [/edit] hates me. I've broken the shell and am leaving you people alone. Peace." (2/28/05)
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
37 pld, 37 rng, 37 nin, 37 brd, 37 smn, 37 drk
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

tisk tisk tisk, i think teh sug is gonan start having to beats ups peoples causes thes sugars cans dos thats :O

btw i read that thread thingy and by all means i relate to that 1 guys forgot his name already but ok in the fact i am picked on and stuff and more stuff and stuff....BUT don't take it out on trashing other people and trying to destory there rep...if the leader is that bad then the LS would DO something about it, sense none of them are leaving the leader must be good so shut up and deal with it foo before i get Mithra Monk on you!
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Tanvarin/sugar-sig.png[/img]
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

I deleted my FF account.

Bye
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

Congratz!!! you just proved you are weak!!! if you let 1 thing on a game get you down then you have no right to play the game i am sorry, i won't miss you
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

ok
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I finally uninstalled it because my account was suspended for nonpayment!
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

Yea it was kinda surreal seeing the uninstall screen...when I've seen the install screen about 5 times because of refortmatting.

At least now I can be productive haha.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Colbwa the Trollmeister wrote:At least now I can be productive haha.

Right, and the rest of us losers who still have fun with this game are just people that have no lives and wish that we could be our ffxi chars... puh-leese :roll:
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Some are.
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

lol no matter what I say it's going to be twisted around to make it look like I'm talking shyt.

I merely meant that I spent too much time on it and now I can concentrate more on my work, my school, and my family...just like SE wants me to :)

I did not mean that all of you are losers...............

But indeed, Kop...some are.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

colbwa wrote:lol no matter what I say it's going to be twisted around to make it look like I'm talking shyt.

I merely meant that I spent too much time on it and now I can concentrate more on my work, my school, and my family...just like SE wants me to :)

I did not mean that all of you are losers...............

But indeed, Kop...some are.

Sorry if it twisted your original intent, but this is how I saw this message. Not to mention the content of some of your previous posts, Well, what could I say. Peace
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

FINALLY!!

Some progress...

Well I can see how you would take those words in that context.

I'm glad we got that tiny issue straightened out.[/u][/i][/b]
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Funny you should metion the way some people look at us. I worte this and stuck it on my door after getting a lot of crap from others simply for playing video games. :x

Before you read all this, keep in mind that it's not here to offend anyone. If anything it shows how I value MP more then some in RL. :D

Fantasy-Do You Have a Life? :?:

So I live in a world you will never see. I communicate with thousands more people just like me. I work in a place and play in another. Nothing repetitive. We are people who go walk the thin gray line of being prodigies, and are overcome with insanity. So I guess... by popular belief, I do not have life. I do not have a life simply because I am too young. I am too weak. I am too smart. I am too cunning. I am too serious. I am too paranoid. I am too disgusting. But that's ok. I don't need you. I don't need any of you! You can all burn in hell for all I care because the majority of people I care about, I have never physically seen. I know these people, for who they are. Not because they are stong, weak, smart, stupid, pretty, or ugly. Because they are good people. Instead of the all too often used "My intentions are good excuse," they get out there and do all they can for others. Do you know anyone like that? One lives behind this door, I promise you that. But he rarely comes out. So how can he have a life? His life exists elsewhere because on the other side of this door, the foul smell of assholes is everywhere. Something no one can aviod.

Let's compare to you. You drink everyday, and often forget what happens the day before. So how can anything but booze exist to you? You get into fights. So a bunch of other assholes respect you. GOOD FOR YOU! I'm sure your mother would be proud! You have sex whenever you can be it with ulgy or pretty. So you don't care about anything but getting off? You terrorize others in ways punitive action is not applicable. Way to go Osama. You're no better then those we fight. You're a terrorist! So yeah, I guess you have life..... heh. Sorry, I was joking. You don't.

Ok dumbass, this is life.

The quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body.

I am very much alive in here. As for you, you're dead, and no one cares.

I have cool down since then, but please thow opinions my way. I've started to discover a stream of writing that has people standing in front of my door on occation. Sometimes, they ask me for a copy. :wink:
RIP Titan MP.
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

how's this for progress Colbwa, thanks for the PM
colbwa wrote:I love you mom
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

i am not to happy with the message you sent to Prrsha there guy, in the future i would like to say don't send such messages again because 1. Sugarpie gets angry quiet fast very protective very...and 2. Sugarpie cares more for his relationship then he does for the game, if i didn't have m'lady prrsha FFXI would be a shadow, left behind to rot forever
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

&edit&
Last edited by colbwa on Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

lmao...so now I'm no different than Osama bin Laden...a man who helped organize the killing of 4000 American citizens.

All because my words were taken out of context...
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

will someone please ban his ass
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

He never changes.

He's been re-banned, but we'll see how long till his IP changes again.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

{Thank you} Golddess
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Thank you Goldy, someone please lock this thread
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Um... actually, my lil work of art (if you'll allow me to call it that) wasn't aimed at him.... oh well. :lol:
RIP Titan MP.
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

Yay!! (califlower rip off here!) WHALE CAKES!!!! finally some piece up on this forums!!! w00t w00t w00t!!! go Sugarpie its not your birthday!! *cough* anyways thankee Goldy, i was afraid i would have to beats him up :x :x :x :o :o :o :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Awww yay, this thread makes me feel loved.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

</sigh>

Its hard being Neutral sometimes...

>.>

<.<

I need catnip... or Mandy buds...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]