Dragoon help

Aony
Housecat

Dragoon help

Post by Aony »

i'm starting up dragoon, got it to lvl 12, i really like it but I need some info on how I can do this effectively. Like effective subs/equipment/macros/how long to solo...right now i've got a macro for summoning Raiden, status with Raiden's TP, and a jump macro that says "Pointy Pogo Stick of Doom!"

after soloing i went to valkurm with my whm still subbed and found Raiden using "Remove Poison" on random poisoned party members during lizard fights when i use WSs, which i really liked. But i also heard that your wyvern will cure when you use magic too, which i havent seen, and i'd like to know how to controll that.

Also I find Raiden constantly being taken out because I cant give him any order other than "Dismiss", an ability that really sucks. It only makes your 2-hour recharged when he's at full health, which you wouldnt need to send him away anyways, and if he's not at full health it's basically the same effect as him dying. the questions from this paragraph: First: how can I keep Raiden from dying so much, and second: is there ANY practical use for "Dismiss"?

Also it kinda sucks that the only way to heal your wyvern is to rest, it's nice that you can heal him but you lose tp from resting, I'd really like to see you be able to use "Cure" on wyverns.

and going back to the dismiss paragraph, why is it the only command you can give your wyvern? arent Dragoons supposed to have some kind of telepathic link with their wyvern? You can have known your wyvern for 2 years and only be able to "Dismiss" him, while a beastmaster can get some random animal running by to go run into a suicidal battle for him, whats up with that?

{Help me out!} :P
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Ooh, tall order. Good thing I <3 Dragoon....

First off, you are a damage dealer. Like the noble Samurai next to you, you have one heck of a powerful slow weapon. However, whereas the Samurai is master of the Weapon Skills, Dragoon is alot more flexible.

Subbing white mage, your wyvern is in defensive mode. If a party member is at 1/3rd their hp or lower, I think I have that fraction right, the Wyvern will do a curing breath when you cast any spell. If no one is that low on hp, the wyvern does nothing special. Also, you noticed the Remove Poison. The Wyvern will do a remove status ailment whenever you do a weapon skill. Likewise, if no one has a status ailment, the Wyvern does nothing. I have yet to see whether or not if this works with Curse or Weakness, but if it does, that would be -awesome-.

As far as your wyvern being taken it, it is sad but true. You will find your pet's butt being kicked if you do not rest inbetween fights. Goblin Bombs and the fly's Cursed Sphere are your bane. This will not get any better untill A:You stop fighting monsters with Area of Effect attacks or B:You get to level 25. At 25, you get Spirit Link. Hurray! ^.^ Spirit Link hurts you, but can cure alot of damage on your wyvern.

Which brings me to another thing, Timing. If you -know- you're about to get hit with a goblin bomb and you are confidant you are fast, you can hit a dismiss macro and it will send away your wyvern. Then, when the danger has passed, re-summon it. This is cumbersome, but it -can- work.... Also, when you have Spirit Link, something I like to do is use it if I see the white mage casting a big curaga or something. This is merely common courtesy as Spirit Link hurts you. That way they do not have to cure you again, because the Curaga or whatever will heal you.

As far as the difference between Bst pets and Drg pets, a Wyvern will never lose charm and attack you. You are almost always assured of being able to use it if you manage it right. It has a killer accuracy and does constant damage. I've noticed my wyvern, at the upper lvl 30's is doing 25-35%of my damage on average. Then again, I've got a lot of good equipment.

Some uses of Dismiss...You Wyvern will act like it's been killed (Not reset the timer, but still dissapear) if you get on a chocobo. If you have your wyvern out, but still want to ride a chocobo, use dismiss right before. Timer reset. When you get to where you are going, resummon it...

On allakhazam, they have in depth details on the 3 types of wyverns, Offensive, Defensive, and Balence. This can be a very fun class,because so many classes are open to you as a sub job... Warrior, Thief, Samurai, White Mage, Red Mage, Black Mage, etc...Hope this helped. ^.^
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Eviticus wrote:Ooh, tall order. Good thing I <3 Dragoon....
Awesome, a fellow dragoon :D there's not enough of them in Vanadiel...
Eviticus wrote:First off, you are a damage dealer. Like the noble Samurai next to you, you have one heck of a powerful slow weapon. However, whereas the Samurai is master of the Weapon Skills, Dragoon is alot more flexible.
Samurai: another job i'm having fun with. For some reason, the spears, great katanas(irl: katana, i have one), and dual wield katanas (irl: ninjatau or something like that) are just fine with me, yet when you get to dual wield daggers on thf/nin, which is actually LOWER delay than dual katana, the delay drives me insane. I guess I just am insane :P
Subbing white mage, your wyvern is in defensive mode. If a party member is at 1/3rd their hp or lower, I think I have that fraction right, the Wyvern will do a curing breath when you cast any spell. If no one is that low on hp, the wyvern does nothing special. Also, you noticed the Remove Poison. The Wyvern will do a remove status ailment whenever you do a weapon skill. Likewise, if no one has a status ailment, the Wyvern does nothing. I have yet to see whether or not if this works with Curse or Weakness, but if it does, that would be -awesome-.

Yes, that would be awesome...if i could do that, if someone died and we got raise, I could tell the healer not to cure them afterwards, fight something weak, use a weapon skill and poof, no more weakness 4 u. And for the curing thing, I'm pretty sure 1/3 is in the red so i'll go with that, thanks for the info :D
As far as your wyvern being taken it, it is sad but true. You will find your pet's butt being kicked if you do not rest inbetween fights.
:stare: :(
Goblin Bombs and the fly's Cursed Sphere are your bane.
note taken. fly+goblin=pure evil. for the record he's been taken out before by a lizard's fireball once too.
This will not get any better untill A:You stop fighting monsters with Area of Effect attacks

for the most part, unfortunately unavoidable
or B:You get to level 25. At 25, you get Spirit Link. Hurray! ^.^ Spirit Link hurts you, but can cure alot of damage on your wyvern.

ANYTHING to keep Raiden alive.
Which brings me to another thing, Timing. If you -know- you're about to get hit with a goblin bomb and you are confidant you are fast, you can hit a dismiss macro and it will send away your wyvern. Then, when the danger has passed, re-summon it. This is cumbersome, but it -can- work....
Unfortunately...if he's any damaged at all this does not work. Doesn't really work if you have a sucky tank tho who cant keep aggro, i've had that happen where somehow the tank loses aggro to a wyvern that does about half his damage :? but anyways...*turns off chat filter for abilities started by enemies*
Also, when you have Spirit Link, something I like to do is use it if I see the white mage casting a big curaga or something. This is merely common courtesy as Spirit Link hurts you. That way they do not have to cure you again, because the Curaga or whatever will heal you.
Note taken. Once at lvl 25, make sure you know when whm is using curaga...
As far as the difference between Bst pets and Drg pets, a Wyvern will never lose charm and attack you. You are almost always assured of being able to use it if you manage it right.
still cant tell him to retreat though :(
It has a killer accuracy and does constant damage. I've noticed my wyvern, at the upper lvl 30's is doing 25-35%of my damage on average. Then again, I've got a lot of good equipment.
1: so...is that good? ah yes and that brings me to the one question you forgot to answer: what kind of equipment should I have?
Some uses of Dismiss...You Wyvern will act like it's been killed (Not reset the timer, but still dissapear) if you get on a chocobo.
:shock:
If you have your wyvern out, but still want to ride a chocobo, use dismiss right before. Timer reset. When you get to where you are going, resummon it...
ok then, dismiss before chocobo..got it
On allakhazam, they have in depth details on the 3 types of wyverns, Offensive, Defensive, and Balence.
If I just wanted explanations to what it can do and not answers to my questions....*holds up his strategy guide*
This can be a very fun class,because so many classes are open to you as a sub job... Warrior, Thief, Samurai, White Mage, Red Mage, Black Mage, etc...Hope this helped. ^.^
Yes I think I will have lots of fun, helped much, though this reply needed lots of "color=darkred" and "/quote" :lol: . now how 'bout that equipment? :D oh yes, and one more question I forgot about. If i'm zoning while Raiden is fighting something because i cant tell him to retreat, will he be zoned too?
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ok, you want equipment? Here it is. I'm just going to give you general advice, as the exact specifics would be very long and cumbersome to do. From personal experince, I never use food in the Dunes. It's kinda a wast in my opinion. Maybe for mages, but there is not a noticable difference for me if I'm tank or DD. After dunes, I swear by mithkabobs. Your milage may vary.

Keep your spear upgraded. Str is all well and fine, but with such a huge delay, ALWAYS pick Dex over Str. In importance, it's Acc>Dex>Attack>Str. Meaning if something gives you +5 acc, and something else gives you +5 str, go for the Acc. No contest. Some people say Acc's effectiveness wanes at +30acc, but you won't be there for a while. I'm not even there yet.

We are Mithra, we are going to be hitting more often. Do not let this fool you, 2 balence(+2 Dex each) rings are still better then 2 courage(+2 Str Each) rings.

As a lvl 39 Drg, I find myself constantly out damaging alot of the people in my party, so I refuse to level up Drg unless I have the best armor I can get. I get alot of stray hits. However, this did not start untill lvl 30. My advice, untill 30, you can let your armor lag a bit as far as defense. Constant voking and what damage the tank can dish out will be enough to generally keep hate on them. If you can get armor that will boost your fighting abilities however, spring for it.

Example, I'm wearing Republic Subligar. It has 13 def, 1 Vit, +5Atk and +5 Rng Atk. Pants my level can give me at least 20 def. It's just a sacrafice I made for that extra point of Vit, and more importantly, the 5 Attack.

And I've rambled a bit....but honestly, just keep your stuff upgraded, and you will not have a problem. Also, Mithra RSE shoes are a must untill AF boots. Our sandals give like +20 hp, +3 str, +2 chr. The Charisma does nothing for us, but the rest are very welcome additions.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Eviticus wrote:After dunes, I swear by mithkabobs. Your milage may vary.
*takes out notebook* Eat the bobs. Check.
Keep your spear upgraded.
Upgrade the spears. Check.
Str is all well and fine, but with such a huge delay, ALWAYS pick Dex over Str.In importance, it's Acc>Dex>Attack>Str. Meaning if something gives you +5 acc, and something else gives you +5 str, go for the Acc. No contest. Some people say Acc's effectiveness wanes at +30acc, but you won't be there for a while. I'm not even there yet.
Accuracy over power. Check.
We are Mithra
nuh-uh, some of us are manthra, like me :D
we are going to be hitting more often. Do not let this fool you, 2 balence(+2 Dex each) rings are still better then 2 courage(+2 Str Each) rings.
Increase naturally supernatural dexterity. Check.
My advice, untill 30, you can let your armor lag a bit as far as defense. Constant voking and what damage the tank can dish out will be enough to generally keep hate on them. If you can get armor that will boost your fighting abilities however, spring for it.
Pounce the stats. Check.
And I've rambled a bit....
Rambling. Check.
Mithra RSE shoes are a must untill AF boots. Our sandals give like +20 hp, +3 str, +2 chr. The Charisma does nothing for us, but the rest are very welcome additions.
Wear Savage shoes. Check.
*puts away notebook* Well thanks for the equipment info. But one unanswered question left until i think of another...
Aony wrote:If i'm zoning while Raiden is fighting something because I cant tell him to retreat, will he be zoned too?

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Eviticus wrote:Our sandals give like +20 hp, +3 str, +2 chr. The Charisma does nothing for us, but the rest are very welcome additions.
CHR affects your Wyvern's strength. Or so I have hearrrd.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

I've heard a million and one things about what Charisma can do, but no solid proof as of yet. So I will not say one way or the other. However, about the zoning issue...

When ever you zone from one area to another, your Wyvern will always be dragged with you. However, if you attack a monster, your wyvern will set to auto attack it. I have had problems with this. Sometimes, when there was no one with a range attack, I would pull monsters with my spear. This worked because I would get things so that I wouldn't even get hit while running back. However, while I am pulling the monster back to the pt, the Wyvern is attacking.

If you run away, the monster is hitting you. (Or someone, doesn't matter.) But your wyvern is building up hate. Sometimes, my wyvern would start holding aggro and he and the monster would duke it out.

So my advice, disengage before zoning so your pet stops fighting. It will zone with you either way, but just to be safe...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Eviticus wrote:I've heard a million and one things about what Charisma can do, but no solid proof as of yet. So I will not say one way or the other.
The only thing I can say for a fact is that CHR effects some WS like Dancing Edge and Shadow Stitch (WS and their ties to ability scores have been throughly tested by various sources). It also effects the Treasure Hunter trait (As disclosed by Square in an interview). As for the wyvern I don't know if that has been tested by various people yet but rumor has it that Wyverns do more damage, the more CHR you have.

I suspose you could do an easy equip macro to test it for yourself. See how much damage your wyvern does with and without CHR equip.
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Eviticus wrote:So my advice, disengage before zoning so your pet stops fighting. It will zone with you either way, but just to be safe...
OK, I'm not sure if I glitched or something...I've only had to zone once after having attacked a monster, and that was a snipper over in valkurm which is why i brought this uestion up....anyways, i disengaged the monster, started running, and Raiden was still attacking...I'll test that out on a weak mob that wont be able to kill Raiden, but I know he was still fighting it. Like I said, maybe I glitched. Also a thing with the CHR I would like to bring up.
Prrsha wrote:The only thing I can say for a fact is that CHR effects some WS like Dancing Edge and Shadow Stitch (WS and their ties to ability scores have been throughly tested by various sources). It also effects the Treasure Hunter trait (As disclosed by Square in an interview). As for the wyvern I don't know if that has been tested by various people yet but rumor has it that Wyverns do more damage, the more CHR you have.

I suspose you could do an easy equip macro to test it for yourself. See how much damage your wyvern does with and without CHR equip.
Actually, if you look to the left of each weapon skill, spell, and ability, it will show a colored block or shape depending on what it is, ie abilities are blocks, white magic is a circle with an ankh inside, bard songs are musical notes, ninjitsu is scrolls.
Anyways, the power of the wyvern should be determined by the effectiveness of the "Call Wyvern" ability. I have noticed this before as I was playing that the block next to it is white, the linking attribute being MND. I've heard that increasing your elemental power of the element of the ability increases its effectiveness, so the same should go for the stat, because each element is linked to a stat. Fire is STR, water is DEX, wind is AGI, light is MND, dark is INT, earth is either CHR or VIT, and I forget the rest. If you need to check, each of the stat-raising rings like the amethyst will be able to tell you, as they all raise the stat and their corresponding element power. Keep in mind I do not know this for a fact, and I'm not sure if the elemental spells for black mage have their corresponding color there, as the last time I've been a black mage was about 5 months ago and I didnt know of this at the time, so I never really payed attention. If it does, then maybe none of this is true, maybe 2 factors go into spells, and maybe only one or the other.

Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

hehe as a soloing DRG/WHM (at times) I know a LOT about this sub (i did a lot of research before trying it). What you said is basically correct in most situations. There is ONE exception to the healing breaths you missed. If you cast a cure spell and the person below 1/3rd health ends up above that 1/3rd mark, the wyvern will NOT cast. This is why most DRG/mages use poison or dia to get the healing breaths to activate. Weaponskills definately do trigger status ailment curing breaths though nothing fixes weakness. I'm not completely sure about it but I believe the wyvern only really knows the status ailment cures that you would know if you had a full WHM sub even if you have a different mage sub.
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN
check the members list for more details

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Artifact Armors in possession = 10
Artfact Armors that can be equipped = 10
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ok, yeah, I may be wrong about the Wyvern stopping it's attacks when you disengage. I may not. I honestly can't remember. ^.^; It's been a long time since I've disengaged before the fight was over. I ususally take one for the team and let myself die before I let it get to the mages and such. And yes, this has happened. And yes, there were tanks. But the times I've been thinking of where FUBAR encounters.

Like when Labryinth Lizard in Crawlers Nest decides to go for a stroll, and wipes out half the party. Or Exorays. Or Crawler chains. Or Crawler screwed up pulls. Or irate beetles with an attitude as tough as their hide.

I though I hated Garlaige Citadel? Yeesh...at least I died less there....though that place is mean. It almost actively tries to kill you, what with those holes in the floor.

And on the slightly related note of subbing a white mage job. Your Wyvern's HP (Max, not current) -does- help or hinder the effectiveness of it's breaths. Healing or otherwise. I know this is a long way off for some of you, but equipment that gives +10% Wyvern HP (or whatever), like that on part of our AF gear, helps quite a bit. I've even heard of people subbing whm and starting to solo like crazy once hitting 60 and getting their helm. The wear as much +mp gear as they can afford to do without jepordizing themselves, and just go at it healing themselves for incredibly cheap by tossing off a poison or dia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

{hmmm.}{that's interesting.}Well, i'm pretty sure poisona is higher than level 5..cuz he he used remove poison when i was lvl 10...but what do i know i didnt check really. and like i said, i'll have to check the wyvern disengage thing again because of possible glitching. and the healing stuff at lvl 60...I'll try to remember that when i get there. thanks for the info, and if there's anything else you wanna tell me for future use go right ahead. I'm all ears. *puts on headphones*

Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

Eviticus wrote: Some uses of Dismiss...You Wyvern will act like it's been killed (Not reset the timer, but still dissapear) if you get on a chocobo. If you have your wyvern out, but still want to ride a chocobo, use dismiss right before. Timer reset. When you get to where you are going, resummon it...
actually if ur Wyvern is full at time of Chocobo... its just like dismiss...
i remember i JUST called Eisenzahn an then got on Chocobo...
i come back hes gone an im like really pissed (bad day anyway)...
then i go to my abilities list just to see how much til recall...
00:00:00
that really picked me up... i KNOW it hadnt been a whole 2hrs... i think it was only barely 15minswhen i checked
but if it makes u feel better then use Dismiss 1st
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Aony wrote:
Eviticus wrote:

Yes, that would be awesome...if i could do that, if someone died and we got raise, I could tell the healer not to cure them afterwards, fight something weak, use a weapon skill and poof, no more weakness 4 u. And for the curing thing, I'm pretty sure 1/3 is in the red so i'll go with that, thanks for the info :D
Unfortunatly, there is no way to remove revival sickness except thru waiting.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Dragoon help

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru