its a real manthra!!

A place to talk about... anything!
keiblerelf
Kitten

Post by keiblerelf »

yay for being a housecat O.o uhh yea anyways i have a question....>.> is square eni going to put it in???
squirrels taste good bar-B-Q'd
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

put what in??
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

keiblerelf wrote: is square eni going to put it in???

{Um...} yeah, uh, no comment :? :D
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Punkerdood wrote:put what in??
You know, IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) on Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

keiblerelf wrote:....>.> is square eni going to put it in???
I want kittens!!

And not just the kind you get free in front of a supermarket. I want a kitten of my own.

Oh, excuse me for a second, someone's knocking on my door.

=;>.>=
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Gogo urge to procreate! :lol:
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

no...i dont know what theyre putting in and
i dont understand wat the housecat and kitten stuff mean
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Punkerdood wrote:i dont understand wat the housecat and kitten stuff mean
Your board title changes with the number of posts
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

i just want to say....
I WANNA BE A MANTHRA DAMMIT :cry:
I WAS ANGERED WHEN I READ THE BOOKLET THAT THERE WAS NO MALE MITHRAS AND I WAS LIKE WTF.
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

oh and baketsu is ur avatar a dude from "Banner the stars"?
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Punkerdood wrote:oh and baketsu is ur avatar a dude from "Banner the stars"?
That guy is from Inu Yasha, a very long running and not very good anime.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Dukuji wrote: I want kittens!!

And not just the kind you get free in front of a supermarket. I want a kitten of my own.
=;>.>=
There is a big part of me which would give up quite a lot for the white picket fence and kittens in the yarrrd.

Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Tsybil wrote:
Dukuji wrote: I want kittens!!

=;>.>=
There is a big part of me which would give up quite a lot for the white picket fence and kittens in the yarrrd.
Me too, but i really don't care about fighting for one of the few males of our genus and specie..
>.> ah well another night with just me and the moogle that mysteriously watches me as i sleep... maybe i'll camp out tonight...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

oh my bad is that sesshomaro (however you spell it)?
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Kopopo wrote:
Punkerdood wrote:oh and baketsu is ur avatar a dude from "Banner the stars"?
That guy is from Inu Yasha, a very long running and not very good anime.
Yes it is Sesshomaru and for some reason i like Inuyasha, so take that Kopopo :P

The scrren shot is from the first Inuyasha movie and is about 2 or 3 minutes into the film.

As for Banner of the Stars, I think it is also called "Crest of the Stars" or smething like that and i have a Hong Kong import/badly subtitled DVD of all the episodes, I really need to sit down and watch that series, it looks kinda good, I have seen the first episode and it looks promising.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

Sterrence (my lil bro) wanted to be a male mithra... it really disappointed him...
he wasnt willing to be female either so hes a male hume... he looks like Tidus... in a robe... with a big stick to smack things upside the head with :lol: ... like Yags... and Gobs... Im hungry
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Sirc
Tomcat

Post by Sirc »

Kahvi wrote:>.> ah well another night with just me and the moogle that mysteriously watches me as i sleep... maybe i'll camp out tonight...
Just don't do what I did. I changed jobs before going to sleep once and my moogle twirled around all night. By morning it had thrown up all over the MH. :shock: :P
Sirc [Rank 2] - Lvl 25 MNK, 15 WAR, 15 THF
keiblerelf
Kitten

Post by keiblerelf »

tehe this conversation went from a manthra = to inuyasha= to useless junk that i don't care to repeat.... >^-^< meow......i need a life...badly
squirrels taste good bar-B-Q'd
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: its a real manthra!!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting