Dear Kopopo (dear abby spinoff)

A place to talk about... anything!
Sitana
Kitten

Post by Sitana »

Drea Kopopo,

I write to you on a serious note. i feel torn in two once again. i find myself in more love issues. I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with not azuresxye, but with the RL on behind azure. please help me i dont know how she feels and i dont know how to deal with these emotions. thank you.

once again,
Torn_In_Two
"Never Die Alone"
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Dear Torn in Two,

Your feelings are not uncommon. First you need to figure out if your feelings are real. Often times it's just infatuation. It's nearly impossible to develop real feelings for a person without really getting to know them face to face. Once you know how you really feel then bring it to the real Azuresky. It's better than rushing into what may just become an empty relationship.

-Kopopo
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

Dear Kopopo,

How did you become so wise, so young? =^.^=
FFXI~ Cactuar: Isania // Midgardsormyr: Amiricle // Bismark: Amiricle & Kaust
FFXIV~ Sargotanas ~ Ami'a Mihgo
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Dear Kopopo,

I'm feeling a little "old" lately... I work 70 hours a week, and the end of my contract is coming up soon. Not looking forward to finding a new job... I don't think I was cut out for freelancing. But I have that on my mind, and also the fact that I spend my nights working and my days sleeping. I'm wanting to change some things about my life, like working out more and being able to hang out with friends more, but I always fall back into the same lull of just work, sleep, cleaning a little, eating and playing FFXI. I don't feel like I have time or motivation to really get into any real changes until my workload slows down, but I didn't really want to wait either. Do you have any sound wise, young advice?

- Makin' Bacon
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Dear Kopopo,

I have a question to ask that only you may know the answer to. My firend has recently aquired the ability to "raise" a dead player back to life. We thought we would go to King Ranapier's tomb and suprise everyone by raising the good old king back to life and hence saving the Nation of San d'Oria. We had visions of fame dancing in our heads. Big problem though!!! We cast Raise on his tomb and nothing happened..... We leftaru only to find out later that King Ranapier had come back to life as a zombie and is now terrorizing the citizens of San d'Oria. We don't want to get into more trouble, so what can we do? What shall we do? Do we admitaru what we did to authorities, or do we try to put the zombie outta his misery?

--Terrified in the Tomb--
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Azureskye
Tomcat

Post by Azureskye »

Baketsu wrote:Dear Kopopo,

I have a question to ask that only you may know the answer to. My firend has recently aquired the ability to "raise" a dead player back to life. We thought we would go to King Ranapier's tomb and suprise everyone by raising the good old king back to life and hence saving the Nation of San d'Oria. We had visions of fame dancing in our heads. Big problem though!!! We cast Raise on his tomb and nothing happened..... We leftaru only to find out later that King Ranapier had come back to life as a zombie and is now terrorizing the citizens of San d'Oria. We don't want to get into more trouble, so what can we do? What shall we do? Do we admitaru what we did to authorities, or do we try to put the zombie outta his misery?

--Terrified in the Tomb--
lmao... sorry that one is funny.
[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.info][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2bd0a2e2ac.gif[/img][/url]

57 WHM; 32 BLM; 30 MNK; 20 SMN; 15 WAR; 11 BRD; 07 RDM; 03 DRG
Windurst Rank: 5; Cooking Rank: Journeyman
Genkai: 1(X) 2(X) 3 ( ) 4 ( ) 5 ( )
AF: Weapon (X) Feet (X) Head (X) Legs (X) Body ( ) Hands ( )
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

*Takes a deep breath* Here's another multi-response.

Dear Isania,

The secret to my intellect is actually no secret. It comes from years of arduous study and dedication to learning.

-Kopopo

--------------------------------------------

Dear Bacon,

Take a moment and look at yourself. Find the traits in you that will help you succeed in life by earning you happiness, and traits that will help you succeed in business and earn you cash. You also need to prioritize. For many of us work comes first, followed by family, then friends, and lastly, self-indulgence. By that I mean video games and other diversions. Think about how you budget your time and setup something that will allow you to most importantly get the rest you need, balance work and family/friends, and possibly leave you with enough time to sit back and relax with a controller in-hand.

-Kopopo

---------------------------------------------

Dear Terrified,

It's funny that you mention the efforts of you and your friend. When I was a young mage I tried the very same thing! I have to say, though that my result of nothing is far better than what happened to you. I think what you should do now would be to do the responsible thing. If, and ONLY if, you and your friends are strong enough you can return the good king to his rest. If you feel your strength is not enough then submit it to authorities. Whether or not you admit who did it is a matter you'll have to decide. -Kopopo
Sigyn
Tomcat

Dear Kopopo,

Post by Sigyn »

I have a prrroblem that you might be able to help me with....

The problem is gil. Now while I know that we could all use some, My prrroblem is people's issues with it. When I was studying economics and Business at the Bastok Institute of Technology, I studied verrry hard and took grrreat pains to learn how to make a gil.

Now I don't claim to be as rich as the arrrchduke, but I have enough to coverrr my very expensive adventurerr job very well. Ratherrr than complain about those who alterrr the economy by less than honest means, I adapt, compensate, and still make a living.

I don't mean to be a brrragart, but I am able to compete through farrrming, crrrafting, and worrrking other plans in order to make money. I have repeatedly offerrred to tutorr my sisterrrs on how to make a living, but alas, not one wants to worrrk hard like I do.

I bust my tail to make gil, Kopopo, but what can I do when I'm surrrounded by otherrrs who would rather crry than put their whiskerrrs to the grindstone?
[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/sigynh/sigyn.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Sigyn.png[/img][/url]
Sirc
Tomcat

Re: Dear Kopopo,

Post by Sirc »

Sigyn wrote:I have a prrroblem that you might be able to help me with....

The problem is gil. Now while I know that we could all use some, My prrroblem is people's issues with it. When I was studying economics and Business at the Bastok Institute of Technology, I studied verrry hard and took grrreat pains to learn how to make a gil.

Now I don't claim to be as rich as the arrrchduke, but I have enough to coverrr my very expensive adventurerr job very well. Ratherrr than complain about those who alterrr the economy by less than honest means, I adapt, compensate, and still make a living.

I don't mean to be a brrragart, but I am able to compete through farrrming, crrrafting, and worrrking other plans in order to make money. I have repeatedly offerrred to tutorr my sisterrrs on how to make a living, but alas, not one wants to worrrk hard like I do.

I bust my tail to make gil, Kopopo, but what can I do when I'm surrrounded by otherrrs who would rather crry than put their whiskerrrs to the grindstone?
Yourrr not alone Sigyn. I too am having no prrroblems. But many kitties think that leveling, questing, and missions arrre all therrre is to the worrrld. They want to have all fun and no worrrk. Many arrre verrry lazy. :roll:
Sirc [Rank 2] - Lvl 25 MNK, 15 WAR, 15 THF
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Sigyn, I am like you. I feel that if I take carrre of busness, all else is farrr easier.

Last night I was talking with a good friend, a Taru who is another Red Mage, mid 30s. He had not enough fame to get the Gobbiebag quests. I was telling him about some easy ones and mentioned the sardine lady, he replied "Sardine lady?" :roll: I gave him some Bastorrre sardines I had and pointed him at herrr. he gave her one, then said "Seems kinda silly." "Broke and a 30 slot inventory is even sillierrr." was all I said.

By the end of the night, he had found and completed five quests, and discovered that quests arrre fun!!

Therrre arrre so many ways to turrrn an honest Gil, all yourrr frrriends need is to find one they considerrr fun.

--------

Kopopo, you arrre indeed wise. All the Taru I went to school with just coasted through on their great INT, neverrr applying themselves, while I beat my furrry brains out trrrying to keep my grrrades up.

You have my grrreatest rrrespect and admaration. (Spelling was neverrr a good subject forrr me....)
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Quests: <Tony the Tiger> Therrrrre Grrrrrrrr-eat!! </Tony the Tiger>

Sorry, I had to do that :D :D :D :D
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Meesa
Tomcat

Post by Meesa »

Auction house rules! ^^ And quests aren't so bad either. Think of the fame you'll get as an incentive if nothing else. Plus that tablet quest is fun, feel like an explorer and then get 800 gil per tablet. Not too shabby. :)

Fishing and cooking are pasttimes I'd like to culture along with my current weaving of grass cloths. Plus logging seems profitable too. Have a friend who'd made a bundle even after splurging on the best logging gear. Now that's saying something. ^^ So what would you choose? :D hee
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/Meesa-sig.jpg[/img]
WHM 27, BLM 25, MNK 9
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/FFXI/Meesa-vigil-avatar-adjusted-mirror.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/FFXI/Meesa-warpequip-avatar.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/Meesa-vigil-avatar-adjusted.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Dear Kopopo (dear abby spinoff)

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »