Fanart?

A place to talk about... anything!
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Seems that the host you used for your images doesn't support hot linking. I can take care of that when I get home tonight.

/bow
Lilwolf
Kitten

YAY I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!

Post by Lilwolf »

LOL thanks to Kupopo (*hugs*) I finally gotthis picture thing!
I am looking for these this mithra with red hair & that galka... in a picture together. LOL wether it be battling together, punching eachother, cuddling .. doesn't matter lol

thank you :)

/bows thankfully to Kupopo for the help :)
~Lilwolf~ *I come standard with a 61 Dark Knight ~Other~* <3 Wanna level? Send us a /tell ^^
Cerberus Kitty
Main Job: 61 White Mage * Rank 6
61whm - 34blm - 43thf - 18drk - 35drg - 18bst -
20nin -8mnk - 22smn - 7war - 16rng - 4rdm - 1pld - 4samurai -1brd

*72 Clothcraft* - *36 Leathercraft* - *10 Alchemy* - *11 Cooking* - *6 Fishing* - *4 Woodworking* - *10 goldsmithing* - *2 smithing*

~* AF1 5/5*~---------------~* AF2 0/5*~

~*Summoner Avatars Obtained: Shiva Prime, Garuda Prime, Titan Prime*~
( I just can't get the hang of the solo ones >< )
~*Avatar whispers obtained: Shiva, Garuda, Titan*~
Ever wanna go fight avatars! send me a /tell Lilwolf :D If i'm not busy, I'll be more than happy to go!

Fenrir! HERE I COME!
Linkeshell Leader of WolfPack on Cerberus.
/hurray WolfPack
keiblerelf
Kitten

Post by keiblerelf »

GRAH! i'm comp illiterate to :cry: it's not fair!!!!! i wuvvles everyone! :D Absolutezero says hi
squirrels taste good bar-B-Q'd
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Old topic, but...

None of these pictures show up for me, and the anime-orbital site says unable to find server. :cry:

Anyone know if they moved or something? I'd really love to see all these pictures. :oops:
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Same Here! :angel:
RIP Titan MP.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

bah, i cant access the site.....
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Maisha
Kitten

!

Post by Maisha »

Ditto on anime orbital and i cant see lilwolf's pic either :?:
Paragon of Red Mage Excelence
Maisha

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/maisha35/sig.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Fanart?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Fanart?

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт