Final Heaven! :wink:

Tailfeather
Housecat

Final Heaven! :wink:

Post by Tailfeather »

Heysa all! i checked the allakhazam databas (for equiptment) and i found some intressting stuff, like the lvl 75 weapons tht gives you a new "final" weapon skill, for monk the weapon is called Spharai and gives the monk Tifa's (Tifa from FFVII) final Weapon skill, Final Heaven... ive seen a video and it looks pretty cool :roll: (im gonna send a link where you get the video, its a URL from allakhazams comment board, check further down)

so im wondering now, has anyone of you kittens here on MithraPride got one of theese final weapons? for instance the Katana for ninja is called Kikoku and it gives the weapon skill Blade Metsu

Let me know! ^_^ ive heard it costs alot! ( more then alot >.< ) and take really long time to get ^^;;

i rrreally weally wanna have one of theese o.O :mrgreen: :angel:

http://home.comcast.net/~azuretwilight1/rws_claws.avi <-- Final Heaven :angel: :roll:
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Wow! Awesome! My static has a MNK and I can't wait to see her pull this one off. :D
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

yeah i really want this one also as i said.. would be real awesome! tho i really would like to have the ones for ninja and paladin also... it seems like the one PLD has have the same "ability" as Clouds last weapon in FFVII... the dmg depends on the life of the character... darn this brrrings too many real nice memories of FFVII :D
Liohs
Tomcat

Post by Liohs »

ah the H2H Relic WS heh good luck getting it as the wep drops from mob in Dynince(sp?) and is a rare drop on top of that the weapon must be upgraded to work out side of there >.< this in not cheap from what i hear it can run any were from 40-80 MILLION gil to do this
"Death happens thats why there are White Mages..."

DRG65/WAR37/RDM34/SAM21/THF21/WHM20/BLU16/BLM14/COR10/MNK3
Rank 6
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

true, not cheap but damn i want that ws :lol:
Anathema
Kitten

Post by Anathema »

The katana is called: Kikoku gains the ability of "Blade: Metsu"

I'm currently doing a serch for any information on a relic dagger .. if anyone has any information on this before I can find anything please let me know

OMG o.O;
The relic dagger is Mandau gains the ability of "Mercy Stroke"

http://home.comcast.net/~azuretwilight1/rws_knife.avi
Mercystroke Video
Requires DIVX

When I hit THF lv.75 I must have this!

Oh yea .. all the RWS can be found here
Cats are like potatoe chips, you can't have just one. ,,,^..^,,,

THF50/NIN25
Windursian kitty, Rank 5
THF52/NIN25
Artifact:
Hands[O] Head [O] Legs [X] Body [X] Feet [X]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?69797]Anathema[/url], As of 20Jan05
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

the pld and rdm get excalibur and the ws is Knights of the Round.... i think its a 13 hit attack or something... not sure because i never saw one on my server
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

All I know from the only lvl 75 that I know is that these are some of the hardest things to get in the game. They form up to 64 person alliance's and still get wiped out.

What can take out 64 75th lvl ppl :shock: I dont know but it has to be scary.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

my guess on the cause of death for a 64 person alliance....lag. lots and lots of lag. :P
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN
check the members list for more details

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Artifact Armors in possession = 10
Artfact Armors that can be equipped = 10
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Ahem . . . here is a site for all of your relic needs:

Mysterytour Relic Equip

Enjoy!
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Maezen wrote:my guess on the cause of death for a 64 person alliance....lag. lots and lots of lag. :P
Nope. My in game boy friend is a level 72 Taru WHM. He is in a couple of HNM Linkshells. Having 60 - 80 level 70 - 75 corpses dumped out of Dynamis or Sky hapens... a bit too often.

Were there no risk, the game would loose its flavor.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

woah o.O >:] what a perfect handicap! :twisted: mwaha double the pleasure double the pain!
Kitkat
Kitten

Post by Kitkat »

Funny all this was mentioned.. I saw a video of my drg friend who has Gungir

Oh..My..God

Geirskogul is so SWEET looking :lol: - i can try and get the link up here on my post
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/ThriceQ/kitkat_01.jpg[/img]

[b]75Drg[/b] / 75War / 70 Thf
100+3 Bonecraft- Relic Lance lvl 3
CoP-Done! Zilart-Done!
Maxed Merit on Drg
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

i did download and whatched every one of the last WS... only problem is, they look so the same :roll: atleast i think so...
Liohs
Tomcat

Post by Liohs »

WOW this i got to see Kitkat ^^ post NOW!!! :o
"Death happens thats why there are White Mages..."

DRG65/WAR37/RDM34/SAM21/THF21/WHM20/BLU16/BLM14/COR10/MNK3
Rank 6
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

Liohs check the link and download the videos ^^ its some eyecandy atleast ;)
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

You too can have these weaponskills, that is, if you're willing to spend hours and hours on a modelviewer trying to find the right animation .dat's. I tried this once, but ended up looking like a waterga spell. :shock:
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

hehe or you can try to get them ingame ;) the final weapon for this gives the ability to use it everywhere just not dynamis :)
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Final Heaven! :wink:

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Final Heaven! :wink:

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru