Crystal Warrior.

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Agentblack
Kitten

Crystal Warrior.

Post by Agentblack »

I stood there...

I stood there in full armor. Blade in hand. Not knowing what to say. What to think. What to do. They say that in your last moments of life, you see your past flash before your eyes. Well thats not true, becaue your too damn scared to think about anything. All you have is a stupid look on your face as death comes straight at you. This is the fear that I felt as the entire beastmen horde came charging into Jueno. I watched in horror as Soldiers were destroyed left and right. Townsfolk in the Village fleeing for thier lives. The Taru were casting their forbidden magic while the Elvaan fired away with thier arrows from the rooftop. I had no Idea what to do. I just stood there... and then it happened. The beastmen had broken through, and reached us. Still paralyzed by fear, I stood there as I saw them rush dead at me. I knew it was over. I knew I was dead. I felt a Cold steel blade enter my body and suddenly I realized I had been struck from behind. I started to feel cold..sleepy..and then everything went black. I was dead, dead like the hopes of victory in that war...

However something strange happened that day. I heard a voice in my head. past all the muffled screams and explosions from the war. It was clear, soothing even. I thought to myself "Is this death? Am I finally going to altana?"

The voice giggled as though if it heard what I was thinking. "Not yet..I have plans for you.." Suddenly I felt warmth seep through my body.
The darkness started to fade and I saw light. slowly the loud yelling and screaming rose again and I stood up completely healed. I looked around and saw at the very top of Jueno a magnificent battle taking place.

It was a Galka fighting the Beatmen Warlord. Both delivering mind shattering blows. They were both out for the kill, the win. Althoughthe battle seemed to last a few seconds, in truth it went on for 3 days. When the Galka looked as though he was no longer able to fight, he pulled on last death sickening blow across the Beastmen's Warlords body. I couldn't believe my eyes. The war was over. The war was won. The beastmen were retreating. And I had done nothing...
MMORPG: Many Men Online Role Playing Girls
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

wow that sounds like the beginnings of a pretty fantastic epic
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ok as you can See Ive deleted the other chunks of this story. Dont worry, Im just making some very heavy chops to it. :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server